Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 34: Home

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34: Home - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave looked out at about ninety-thousand screaming fans. He grabbed hold of the hands of Ashley, Shiloh, and gestured for Robby Nixx to come forward along with the backup singers – Ally, Bart, and Mike. Zoey ran back onstage and joined in the lineup. Everyone held hands and deeply bowed several times.

They parted and moved back and gestured to all the members of the two bands, who’d been playing nonstop for almost four hours. The audience rose on their feet and the level of appreciation rose to a very loud crescendo. The band guys all stood and bowed or waved, too.

Dave said above the screams, “THANK YOU, L.A. YOU’VE BEEN A GREAT AUDIENCE. JUST SO YOU KNOW, THIS HAS ALL BEEN RECORDED – ALL THREE HOURS AND FORTY MINUTES. YOU’LL BE ABLE TO FIND IT WHERE YOU GET YOUR MUSIC IN A MONTH OR TWO. WE ALL LOVE YOU. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!”

Everyone was waving on stage or pointing to others in the VIP pit they knew and perhaps had even made love with during the week. Kyle was also in the pit, too, beaming like a Cheshire cat. This concert was one of his crowning achievements, not to mention the entourage on the stage.

The stadium went wild with cheers, applause, and screams. The group had done four encores. The performance had gone on nonstop with no intermission. When one of the singers would start to run out of gas, another would step in. Dave got two breaks as did Ashley. Shiloh was fantastic. Zoey and her group stunned the crowd with some emotional numbers. Ally had proven she was worthy of being on her own. Kyle had signed her up for a test album.

Gradually, the group dispersed to the back of the stage, even moving down the stairway towards the exit. That was sufficient to quell most of the noise from the audience as they started to file out of the stadium.

Everyone was hugging backstage. One by one, the others belonging to the entourage that had been in the VIP pit made it past the three levels of security to the green room where the others were congregating. As usual, KC had a magnificent spread for everyone.

The band surged into the food like a hot knife through butter. They’d earned their treats by their nonstop performance. They had paced themselves, and like the singers, they too had periodically taken breaks to rest and catch some hydration.

The trick had been with Mick – the drummer. Fortunately, Lars Nilsson, the drummer for Zoey and the Circle was able to step in while Mick took a couple of needed fifteen-minute breaks. Lars did a credible job for some of Ashley and Shiloh’s numbers. He wisely kept it simple.

After one round of drinks, one of the roadies came in and caught Robby’s eye. He told him the stadium was sufficiently empty that the band could start to dismantle their gear. In small groups, the band members returned to the stage to fold up their instruments and electronics.

This time everyone belonging to the Hawks was returning to Nashville with their gear. The next concert was in a month in Austin, Texas. A few others were also booked shortly afterwards as things got into the autumn.

Ronnie, the cute keyboardist in The Hawks asked Dave, “Are you riding your motorcycle back to Florida?”

Dave rolled his eyes. “No. I’ve done my big tour. Monday, I deliver the bike to a motorcycle shop near the airport. They’re going to crate it up and it’ll be shipped back to Sarasota. I’m flying back home in the Cessna Citation, or I should say Alice is flying me home. I need to requalify in the plane before I should take it up again.”

“So, you’ll fly into your gigs from now on?”

“It’ll depend on where they are and how close together, but fundamentally yes.”

Kyle came up to the couple in the busy room. “Dave, you out did yourself. You really have star power. I’m so glad we taped the whole show. I really think the DVDs will outsell the CDs.” He turned to Ronnie and said, “And you’re going to be famous. That solo you did, made the whole first set a memorable even. That’ll be played on the radio for decades. You rock!”

“DVDs? You videoed everything?” Ronnie sounded surprised.

“Start to finish. Most of what you might have seen going up on the large screens is what’ll be on the DVDs. We also want to shoot some bonus footage with Dave, Ashley, Shiloh, Ally, and Zoey, plus the various band members, but we can do that in a week or two. We’ll come to Sarasota and shoot at the Circle as a backdrop for some of you?” Kyle smiled.

Dave responded with laughter, “Sure! A couple of nude or topless women in the background will definitely help promote the video version.”

Kyle rolled his eyes. Ronnie laughed and added, “I do topless.” She ran her hands down the sides of her shapely body, pulling her blouse in snug against her breasts.

After packing the instruments and equipment at the stadium, and loading it into a truck, the entire entourage took a large luxury tour bus back to the hotel. KC had outdone herself with the after-concert party meal.

There was also a handsome male bartender and a very pretty girl who appeared to be a French maid tending to the food and cleanup as things were left behind. She had legs that went on forever and was wearing spike heels that were pretty much CFM shoes. Her little server’s uniform was marginal for being risqué, but Dave reminded himself that this was L.A.

After meeting Trish in Arizona, Dave was suspicious of the two ‘outsiders’. His hunch later turned out to be correct. Both the man, Dane Brattle, and the girl, Kara Marsden, turned out to be friends of Alice from the porn industry. Only Alice and KC apparently knew that at the start of the party.

That information was readily extracted from Kara by way of a direct question from Dave. “Do you happen to know my wife Alice or Alice Angel in some capacity?”

Kara smiled, “Yes, she’s a good friend. We’ve known each other for over five years. Please don’t say anything, though.”

“Making adult videos?”

“Yes.”

“And did she invite you to be here tonight along with Dane?”

Kara broke into a wide grin. “She did – on Thursday when we saw her.”

“So, you were making videos with Alice on Thursday and Friday?”

Kara responded with a sheepish grin, “And with Pam, Rose, and Lauren, too. They’re all sworn to secrecy. There were other guys with us, plus the filming, sound, and makeup crews. Dane and I were the only two that could make this party on such short notice.”

“Do you plan to participate in all of happenings later?”

“We sure hope to.” Kara sounded hopeful. Her shyness turned into a broad grin. She added, “Alice checked all our ‘paperwork’, if you will.”

Dave was laughing. “You’re hot. Put me on your dance card.”

“I think I will. You’re the first to guess the secret.” She made a motion to button her lips, but then unbuttoned yet another button on her cute little maid’s outfit.

Dave snacked on some steak tips, bacon wrapped scallops, shrimp cocktail, and a glass of wine. He told KC how wonderful a spread she’d arranged and she looked pleased that she’d pleased him. Others were also raving about the food and drink.

After most people had eaten, Mick started to turn out some lights, but Dave stopped him. “Hold off for just a few minutes more. You’ll see.”

A minute later, Kara was collecting some empty beer bottles when Dane bumped into her, supposedly on the way to get a drink order to someone. He was carrying a tall glass with supposedly colored liquor in it, a straw, and a little umbrella.

Dane ‘accidently’ bumped into Kara and the drink spilled all over her from her neck to her feet. She was covered and dripping all over her front. She screamed, “YOU KLUTZ!”

Everybody turned to look at the sudden altercation. Kara loudly said, “I’m covered and it’s sticky.” She immediately started to peel off one part of her maid’s costume after another. There seemed to be a lot of parts, too.

Dave was laughing. There was a little bit of bump and grind in what she was doing, and occasionally she’d have to bend over, straight-legged, but she was trying to hide that element of things. When her lacy bra got revealed, Dane started to react.

Dane kept apologizing but his theatrics were marginally transparent. “I didn’t see you there. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

As Kara kept removing her soaked clothing, Dane started to strip, removing his shirt so that his six-pack abs showed and then offering it to Kara. All that was in a supposed rush to help her. All she did was use the shirt to try to blot off the wetness to her upper body. She kept swearing at his clumsiness and callousness at soaking her through to the skin.

Kara peeled her wet black stockings down her legs and shed the garter belt. The act, leg by leg, was very seductive and arousing. She had great looking legs and did the job straight legged most of the time. She used the shirt again to wipe up the mess from her legs and put the CFM shoes back on.

Dane helpfully announced, “Oh, you could wear my pants. I’m sooooo sorry. I promise I’ll get you a new uniform and pay for cleaning this one.” He slid out of his black chinos, displaying a very muscular set of legs that the women immediately started to drool over. Dane was a gym rat.

Kara peeled off the small skirt to her maid’s uniform that was actually dripping with the liquid from the drink and then the matching black undies until she was completely naked. She did a quick wipe with the shirt to blot off some moisture from the spilled cocktail, and turned to Dane as he started to offer her both his pants and his boxers. They were both nude.

Dane kept apologizing and acting out that his spilling the drink on Kara was the worst thing that could possibly have happened to either of them. As Dane and Kara had stripped away all their clothes, the rest of the room had gone totally quiet and just watched the two of them get naked and try to remedy the situation. There was a collective sense of disbelief in the room. Was the spill really this bad?

Kara then turned, took a few steps to Dave, and plastered her hot naked body against his, and launched one very passionate kiss on him. Her generous breasts smooshed out against his chest. She took one of his hands and brought it up to her right breast in case he didn’t get the obvious message of her desire. She said, “Feel me all over. I’m not really that sticky unless you make me that way.”

Dane had looked the other way and pulled Pam into his arms. The two of them were kissing like the end of the world was nigh, and she quickly had a firm grasp on his rapidly hardening cock. She stroked him repeatedly until he’d inflated to a remarkable size far greater than anyone in the room had ever seen firsthand, and most knew there was some generous meat in the male band members. Dane definitely had the requisite equipment to qualify as a male porn star.

Dave only saw three groupies that the band had recruited for the evening’s festivities. There were standing with mouths agape watching the scene.

Only then did a few people in the room start to laugh, and realize they were watching a private strip show and had been teased for the past five minutes. A few people applauded. As they did, Pam knelt in front of Dane and started a world-class blow job.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.