Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 33: Southern California II

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33: Southern California II - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Lauren rode to Los Angeles on the back of Dave’s motorcycle. She claimed that just the invitation gave her an orgasm, and when she was actually on the bike, she told him over the helmet’s intercom that she had another after their first mile. She was a very happy rider. He and Lauren sent some of their luggage ahead on the band bus, so that Lauren could carry a few more things than he’d allowed some of his other riders.

Lauren had fallen in love with Dave as well as the group sex practices of the band, and consequently the Circle, which they patterned after. She’d never been an exhibitionist, nor participated in any kind of group sex prior to the After Party a day earlier. The closest she’d been had been fucking two men the same day, but many hours apart.

She’d been the star of the After Party, first because of her enthusiasm after Dave and she had made love, but also because she let Mick talk her into anal sex for the first time, and then enjoyed when Floyd and Glenn had DPed her, before she repeated the event with Dave and Brad and got made airtight by Floyd. She had several orgasms from the ass fuck. After that Dave cuddled her well-used body to his and they slept.

Dave had checked into the Marriott in Los Angeles with Lauren by Sunday afternoon after the trip up from San Diego. He and the band had six days to kill between their arrival in L.A. and the Saturday evening concert. Dave had been booked into the Redwood Suite, the largest in the hotel. He learned from the concierge that the suite wasn’t even offered to the general public for overnight stays because they held it in reserve for celebrities and other A-listers. Lauren was genuinely impressed at their treatment by the hotel and the luxury in the suite.

Dave and the band planned on having a small celebration in the suite on Wednesday evening. Officially, Dave had now ridden his motorcycle through each of the lower forty-eight contiguous states. The band had been with him in many of them. Of course, he really finished in Arizona, but being pressed for time, his discovery of old friends, and the need for a trip to Southern California for two concerts, he postponed the celebration to that night.

Several surprises arrived for him late Wednesday afternoon before the ‘48-State Party’, as he called it. First, Alice, Pam, Rose, KC, Marina, Kyle, and Ashley arrived. Alice had flown the Cessna Citation to Nashville, picked up Ashley, Kyle, Marina, and KC, and then flown into LAX. Alice was there to celebrate and meet at least some of the groupies that Dave played with.

KC had also brought Shane since there was room on the plane. She also told Dave that a divorce was in process from Jordie. He apparently thought better of the drugs than he did of KC. She realized there was no hope for the man. The moment was somber.

Ashley wanted the celebration, plus she wanted to reconnect with what had originally been her band – now The Hawks. When she’d been on the road with them, she’d been the hot wife slut that the band enjoyed before and after their concerts. Of course, she enjoyed them, too. She’d missed the sex with her dear friends and had plans for the rest of the week that involved the band to a large degree.

Rose had the week off between her summer job at Mote Marine Laboratory and the start of university classes. She’d done a couple of adult films with Mike Holiday, as Dave knew; but she wanted to see and maybe try out some west coast filming. Alice had planned some introductions for her stepdaughter the next day or Friday.

When Dave introduced them, Lauren looked shocked to be meeting Ashley Steerman – America’s country music sweetheart, as well as Alice – Dave’s ‘senior’ wife, and his step-daughter whose mother was Scarlett Johansson.

Alice told Lauren, “Stay close to us. We also engage sexually with everyone, so you will still have your opportunity with Dave. You just might find one of us there with you. We’re pretty much bisexual.”

Of course, Shiloh was also there since she’d sung in San Diego with him, and she got the same message from Alice. Shiloh had been to the Circle several times with Dave before he left for the last part of his multi-state tour, and she had set up residence there in one of Ashley’s guest rooms at the latter’s invitation. She’d also appeared at some of his concerts, and even spent the previous night with Dave and Lauren.

Kyle, Marina, and KC came over. He shook Dave’s hand and the women gave him very hot kisses. Kyle said, “You’ve done good Grasshopper. You are the hottest commodity in country music right now, along with your sexy friend Shiloh. Los Angeles won’t know what hit them.”

“Is everyone staying for the concert?” Dave asked as he looked at the group. “I assume Ashley, Shiloh, and the others are singing?”

Kyle responded, “Oh, yes. Of course. We’re recording it and making a four-CD set of the event, complete with a photographic insert and a booklet talking about you, your motorcycle tour, Ashley, Shiloh, and more – even the Circle. There’ll be a DVD of the whole event, too. It’s all going on video, as well.

“The L.A. concert is a sell-out – almost ninety-thousand seats. We leaked to the media that Ashley and Shiloh were planning on being in town, but that just made the scalpers happy. It was sold out before we did that. They jumped to the correct conclusion that the girls might sing. Zoey and the Circle are here, too. In case you hadn’t heard, Zoey has the Number One pop music single on those charts right now with a song entitled My Three Lovers, and the group is your opener.”

Zoey popped up under Dave’s right arm, “I’m right here, in fact.” She kissed Dave. “We are going to knock this one out of the park. People will remember this concert like they remember Woodstock.”

Kyle said, “By the way ladies and gentlemen, I have some presents for each of you in the concert entourage.” He passed a stack of envelopes to Robby Nixx, the band leader.

Kyle announced to the band and backup singers, “Robby is passing out your share of the band’s earnings from the concerts since the June first tour started, all per contract plus a surprise bonus, as you’ll see.” He turned towards Dave, “I have the one for you that includes the solo jobs you did in May, too.” As he handed Dave a check, he commented, “That includes the estimate for this coming Saturday’s performance, AND that’s just the stub. The deposit went in electronically last Friday after we got the sell-out numbers from L.A. The payment goes back to your first solo concert in Oklahoma City. Sorry that so much had to go to taxes.”

Kyle also passed checks to Zoey for her and the Circle band, and then to Shiloh, who looked amazed that she was getting a payment in this manner.

Dave tore the envelope open and peeked at the check. He gasped at the amount – eighteen-million dollars. He looked up at Kyle, “Oh, my God. Really?”

Kyle laughed, “Really, and I don’t yet have the royalties from your albums and singles, t-shirts, or the radio plays – all that stuff. The powers that be are slow to calculate all that.” He chuckled, “That may be as big, by the way. You’re pretty popular, and your website is generating a lot of revenue, too.”

Dave looked puzzled, “I have a website?”

Alice had been standing next to Dave and had also gasped at the amount of the check, “Can I buy a new dress, honey?”

Dave laughed, “Yes, Alice, you can. All my wives can buy new dresses, but only providing they’re very sexy and exceptionally revealing.”

Alice turned to Lauren, “See what I have to put up with. He wants me to display my body all the time.”

Dave said defensively, “You have a beautiful body. Half the world has seen it.”

Lauren nodded at Alice, “And you’re hot.”

“Thank you. You’re not to shabby yourself. It’s nice to know that my husband’s tastes in women haven’t deteriorated with age.” They all laughed.

In a lull, Lauren asked Alice, “What did Dave mean that half the world has seen your naked body?”

Alice chuckled, “I’ve done a lot of adult videos, and even won an award for my sexual performances on film, so to speak. I’m known in many circles as Alice Angel, not Alice Prentiss. In fact, tomorrow and Friday, if you’re interested, you could come with me and watch me being filmed in a new one. Several of us might do it.”

“You mean a porn video?”

“Precisely. You’d be really popular in one, too. Have you thought of that? If you need to loosen up, it’s a surefire way. Rose and Pam will probably do one, too; I don’t know about the others yet. They were thinking about it.”

“I’ve never even considered doing something like that. I had such fun with the band and everyone that I’ve been rethinking my whole sex life this week. Dave has been prominent in my thinking. I hope I’m not getting him in trouble by saying that.”

“Not a bit. We have one of the most open marriages you could have. I’m even ‘married’ to one of Dave’s best friends – Owen Bennett. So is my sister, who is also married to Dave. They share us, along with about a hundred other men in the Circle.”

Lauren said, “Dave is getting me the names of some people that run Circles near my home and job in San Diego, and ... the more I think about it, the more I think I’d be remiss if I didn’t go with all of you back to Sarasota and the Circle. I’m embarrassed to tell you that I’ve fallen in love with your husband and the whole concept of the Circle kind of blows my mind.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.