Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 32: Southern California

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32: Southern California - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

“THANK YOU, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. TAKE CARE. BLESSINGS AND REMEMBER TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER.”

Dave’s stentorian tone rang out over the loud PA system and filled the stadium full of over forty-thousand fans. Several immense LED screens displayed the video image of him waving to the crowd in San Diego. As the crowd cheered Dave once again turned to the band and had them wave or bow. Dave and The Hawks had done three encore songs, each one getting more applause, cheers, and demands for them to continue. The last was the end, however.

As Dave came off stage with Robby Nixx, he said, “I’m losing my voice. I can’t sing for three hours straight.”

Robby teased, “You just need to get some pussy juice on your vocal cords. Where’s that hot little blonde you picked out of the audience?”

Dave laughed and turned. Coming behind him by twenty feet or so was a pretty and wispy blonde in all pastel clothing. She smiled at the two men, “Did I hear you needed some of my pussy juice?” She was a savvy chick with a good sense of humor and even better hearing. She held her arms out and said, “Look no further.”

The three of them laughed. A few other band members came offstage. Except for Dave, they needed to wait until the crowd thinned to return to their playing positions and start to pack up their electronics and instruments.

Several other girls came into the corridor with a few more band members. The entertainment for the rest of the evening was being lined up by the band.

Dave turned to the blonde, “Lauren, do you have a recent STD test? You have to have one to continue on with us to the dinner and the After Party.”

Lauren grinned and held out her cellphone. Dave could see there was some sort of document opened in the phone’s window. He scanned the page. It was three days old and confirmed that Lauren Kresse was free from any diseases.” She smiled at him.

Lauren said, “The word is out about your After Parties.”

Dave cocked his head to one side. “What do you mean?”

Lauren smiled, “About three weeks ago, after your concert in Seattle, TMZ – the TV show – did a little exposé on you, the Hawks, and the After Parties. I think they’d interviewed some girls that attended and made it all sound sexy and scandalous. Anyway, they said that a requirement to get backstage and attend anything was a new and very clean STD test. The clip also suggested that only girls in the VIP pit were invited, but I think that’s just because they’re closer to the stage. TMZ actually applauded your and the band’s safety precautions.”

Dave was thoughtful for a moment. “That’s pretty accurate information, actually. We promote a lusty albeit healthy environment after our concerts. No one gets drunk, stoned, or passes out in an alcoholic stupor. We take consent seriously, and hopefully no one gets pregnant that didn’t want to get that way.”

Lauren smiled with some eagerness, “I’m on the pill.”

Dave turned and started walking, “Perfect. Come on, Laura.”

“It’s Lauren.” She started running to catch up. “And thank you for picking me and singing those love songs to me. I think I really am falling in love with you.”

Dave muttered in an uncharacteristic way, “You ain’t seen nothing yet, honey.”

Dave served up some small plastic glasses of wine in the green room and played the role of gracious host. He met some of the other groupie girls as band members came and went after depositing their prey. The After Party looked like it would be as good as they get. The girls all seemed excited, gorgeous, and horny.

As he then sat and rested, he thought about this lifestyle that he’d been propelled into. The band got juiced up and excited about life on the road. Dave was more middling about it; take it or leave it almost. Lauren stood nearby talking with two other girls.

The sex had been great and he’d met some really nice women, even sending some of them to the Circle for various reasons. The friendships, except between members of the traveling entourage, had sometimes been superficial. Here he was soon to be balls deep in Lauren, and he hadn’t even accurately recalled her name. He mentally kicked himself.

Dave recalled a time not too long ago when he wanted a growing relationship with a girl before they’d have sex. The on-the-road culture seemed to move faster, and accept mutual attraction and lust as an adequate basis to move forward and enjoy one another. The scene was truly hedonistic. Sex was just for the joy of being with someone new; there was not necessarily real romance or love – just lust and wonderful fucking. Any real romance came later as he’d found with many of the girls he’d been with since leaving Sarasota for this part of his tour.

No one blinked an eye at the thought of a one-night stand. Of course. That may be the only time two people would see each other. They knew it. The world knew it. So what?

Dave wondered about any ‘bad press’ from the TMZ show. He knew that he and Ashley had lit up that entertainment show and many others when Ashley announced the paternity of Kendall and her then new pregnancy, both conceptions by Dave rather than her agent husband.

Dave felt good in one way that the message about safe sex might have reached some people that might otherwise have spread around something they shouldn’t – bad germs. He chuckled that he should think of himself as the world’s savior from some sexually transmitted disease.

Again, there were some mini-buses to carry everyone that wanted the few blocks back to the hotel. Lauren sat on Dave’s lap on the bus and got cuddly with him between their kisses. She put one of Dave’s hands on her modest breasts; “Feel me. I’ll love it.”

As the bus sat waiting at a traffic light, Lauren asked, “I’ve never been to a party like this. What should I expect? What should I do and not do?”

Dave felt mischievous. “Usually, there’s food and drink that we partake of when we first get up to the rooms. One room, usually mine, becomes Party Central. One of the guys will eventually dim the lights and put on some sexy music. Clothes come off, there’s a lot of oral sex, and even some swapping around. Then the serious fucking starts for the rest of the night. There’s always some swapping around after that fully gets underway.”

Lauren looked surprised, “So, if you and I have sex, I’ll then have sex with someone else?”

“That’s the idea, if you want. If the guys need some recovery time, many of the girls will have sex with each other. Do that. It turns everybody on.”

Lauren muttered in a worried tone, “I’ve never had sex with a girl.” After a pause, she asked, “If I have sex with somebody else, can I come back and spend the night with you?”

“Sure. Just so you know, I might have another female in bed with us at the same time.” Even as he said it, he realized he was raining on her parade.

“Errr ... oh ... sure.”

Dave paused and then clarified in kinder tone, “Lauren, this is a sex party. People are at the party to have sex with each other. They do sexy things. They try new sexual things that they haven’t done before. They cut loose. The use the party as one way to loosen up their thinking and their behavior. Sex does that. They try to have fun. They try to make sure it’s fun for the others. We make sure everyone consents to what’s going on. There’s not much drama, but there is often laughter. That’s the spirit of the evening.”

Lauren leaned in and kissed him, “I guess that’s what I figured. Hearing you describe it, makes it real, however. I hope I don’t embarrass myself ... or you, for that matter.”

Dave laughed, “I doubt it. Just don’t start something you’re not prepared to finish. Also, I recommend that you don’t promise to do something you haven’t done before.”

The After Party unfolded almost according to some mystical but erotic script. Everyone ate, drank, and politely talked. The spread that KC had arranged was first class, as usual. Mick went around as he often did and adjusted the lighting about thirty minutes later. Ricardo turned on some sexy dance music. He had a hot-looking redhead he’d plucked out of the VIP pit, and started dirty dancing with her. Dave recalled the redhead’s name was Petra, and she was on his list of girls he wanted to fuck that evening.

Dave sat on the arm of a sofa with Lauren snuggled against him. They were both sipping glasses of wine. He watched her watch as Mick and Ricardo made the rounds and set up a seductive environment, then her attention shifted to the other couples that had formed. Dave had made sure that she’d met everyone in the room.

Not surprisingly, René was eager to get things going. She was with Brad, and encouraged him to strip her clothing from her body as fast as he could. She was naked within seconds, and in equal time so was he. She openly and eagerly started to fellate him; the sucking sounds audible along with the sexy music. The aroma of her sex also wafted around the room like an aphrodisiac. René was turned on and everyone knew it, could hear her, smell her, and watch as she did creative things with her mouth to Brad’s cock as she squatted in front him revealing her essence to the room.

Lauren whispered, “He has a nice cock. She seems to really like it.”

Dave told her, “She does. They fuck often. Her husband likes to see her get nailed by the other men. She is a hot fuck – trust me. She does women, too.”

“They’re turning me on.”

“As you get inspired, do whatever strikes your fancy.”

“I want you to fuck me – to make love to me. Take me and make me yours.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.