Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 30: Arizona

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30: Arizona - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

“Trish loves Dave, truly, madly, deeply.”

Those were the words he woke up to the morning after his Las Vegas concert. The pert blonde was tucked under one of his arms with her luscious nude body tight against his. They were both sticky from the results of the After Party and their time together post-concert. She kissed his chest.

Dave mumbled, “Dave loves Trish, too.”

She pulled him upright to the edge of the bed. Come on, we have things to do. I’m so excited that I might burst into flames any second. Let’s have breakfast and get going. I want a motorcycle ride.

“Going? Where?”

“You said your next concert was in Phoenix. I want to go there with you. I’m your devoted sex slave. That thing you did to me – The Experience – won me over. I have direction and purpose in life, at least the start on all of that. It’s exciting. I barely slept.”

“Trish, what about your car and stuff?”

“I’ll take a bus back here from Phoenix or Tucson, and collect all that stuff. I know exactly what I need to do. I’ll drive to L.A., spend a week packing my few belongings, and then drive to Sarasota. Hopefully, my rattle-trap will make it.”

Dave shook his head. “It won’t make it. I saw it yesterday. I don’t think it would make it across the hotel parking lot. Today, we’re going to trade your car in on a new one that’ll reliably get you across country and then around town. Then we’ll go to L.A. and I’ll help you pack, and THEN we’ll go to Phoenix. You drive the car and I’ll ride my bike. You keep going east from there.”

Trish stood naked on the bed and stretched her naked body for the ceiling. She yelled, “POOF! I just spontaneously combusted.” She fell backward onto the bed making everything bounce, including Dave.

Dave laughed, “What kind of car do you want?”

Trish thought and spoke, “If I get an SUV, it’ll hold everything I own, probably with room to spare. I’ve been poor, remember. I’ll be leaving the junk behind in a dumpster.”

“So be it,” Dave said. “We’ll start there.”

“There’s a big Honda dealership next door to where I live in L.A. I’ve met a few of the salesmen when I had my car in for repair.”

“Call them. See if they’re open and ask what they have in stock. You want to drive off the lot with a new car. Get bells and whistles, too – you know, all the gadgets like navigation and collision avoidance.”

Trish ran into the bathroom and Dave heard the shower start. He watched through the door as she ran around doing girly things in the ensuite. She’d retrieved a small bag from her car the day before. Eventually, she surfaced and said, “Your turn.”

Trish was dressed in jeans and a top with sneakers when Dave came out of the shower. She said, “I called my friends. They have five cars that sound ideal for me. They’re pretty expensive; I mean like near twenty-five thousand dollars. Is that all right? I can get a better junker to save money.”

“It’s fine. I love you and want you in a new and safe car,” Dave smiled. “We’ll put my stuff in your car. I won’t have to spend time packing up my bike that way. He pointed to a pile of luggage near the door of suite. He added, “Let’s hope your car can make it back to L.A.”

Forty minutes later, they pulled out of the Las Vegas hotel parking lot and headed southwest. Dave thought about Trish and how well she’d fit into the Circle milieu. Everyone would love her and support her.

Before he left Las Vegas, he’d texted Alice. ‘Sending Trish to her new home with us. Scholarship girl. Loosening up and changing who she is. Love you and thanks for the massage. D.’

The return message said, ‘You’re so predictable and I love it. Good decision there.’ There was a smiley face with heart. Another text arrived from her a moment later, ‘Bree has a good start here, too – your other scholarship girl. Love all you send us. Have some new guys for you to meet – just to keep some balance in things. 143. A.’

Dave laughed. New guys. Alice or somebody else must have recruited a couple of guys into the Circle. He’d find out in a few weeks if not sooner.

The day went by quickly with the trip to L.A. and the trade for a new car. Trish was surprised that he put the car in her name with no restrictions. Dave just wrote a check.

They packed that night and loaded the car. The next morning, Trish saw her landlord and turned in her keys. They headed east on Interstate 10 to Phoenix. Given the scenery, Dave didn’t mind being on the Interstate.

Dave led them to the Sanctuary – a Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa in Scottsdale. He’d arranged a one-bedroom suite for them for a few days. Dave wanted the exercise and some time for meditation in a spa-like environment. He knew the place would blow Trish away, especially with her experience as a massage therapist. He’d later have to move to a hotel downtown to connect with the band by the end of the week.

Trish was awestruck by the resort. She was fun to watch. Every door and turn displayed to her some aspect of a luxury life she’d never seen or experienced.

Dave and Trish changed into athletic gear and then joined a yoga class being held on a segment of lawn at the resort. The stretching and contortions felt good after the motorcycle trip. After the class ended, Dave led the two of them on a five-mile jog and then a further hour in the spa gym. Trish promised a further massage.

After cleaning up and Dave’s personal massage, they had dinner at Elements, the spa main restaurant. Dave could tell he was recognized by several of the other patrons, but no one made a scene or even asked for an autograph or selfie. He did note that the wait staff started to address him by name. The couple walked the grounds after dinner, but didn’t come close to covering the entire property.

Back in their room, Dave took a scarf from Trish’s luggage and blind folded her. “I’m going to see whether you trust me. Do you?”

“You aren’t going to hurt me or leave marks, are you?”

“I don’t intend to do anything like that.” Dave purposefully gave a diabolical chuckle intended to worry his prey, “But accidents happen.” Trish trembled slightly.

Dave walked around Trish several times, talking aloud, “Now, where should I start? Here? Or here?” He’d reach out and touch her, and her body would jerk or twitch at his slight contact.

Dave said, “Oh, buttons. We like buttons ... when they’re not buttoned.” Trish had worn a white blouse to dinner. Dave undid the top button and also pulled the garment from her belted skirt. The shirt parted slightly, revealed some of her bare chest, but nothing salacious. Dave kissed about twenty times around the ‘V’ of her neck and cleavage.

As Trish stood, Dave reached down and stroked both ankles. She was wearing sexy spike heels. In other parlance, they were ‘Come Fuck Me’ shoes. He had every intention of fulfilling that mission.

Dave stroked and kissed the back of her knees. Trish moaned. He stood and another button on the blouse got unbuttoned, and then another. There were more kisses to the exposed landscape.

The clothing removal game continued for quite a while. Eventually, the blouse was removed, and then the skirt. Trish stood in her CFM shoes, bikini panties, and a frilly bra that barely held her globes of tit flesh. Dave undid the bra, but made no move to take it from her body.

He moved close to her crotch and blew hot air on the gusset of her panties. He watched a wet spot appear and enlarge – a sign of her arousal. He kissed up the back of her thighs and down the other side to behind her knees again.

He kissed around the nape of her neck, then ran his tongue into her ears. He whispered to her, “You are so fucked. I am going to plunder your body the rest of the night. You will be my little fuck toy.”

“Oh, please, yes,” Trish moaned. She was eager.

Dave made purposefully inept attempts to pull down her panties, alternating sides. The bra got tossed aside, and kisses lavished on her breasts. Eventually, he focused with tongue and lips on her nipples, sucking them into his mouth until they were white hot with arousal. He’d pull them from her body until they snapped back.

The panties eventually fell down Trish’s shapely legs. He helped her step out of them. She was a gem of beautiful sexy womanhood. Her aroma filled the space around them.

Dave took her two hands and brought them to the buttons on his western shirt. Trish immediately undid each snap, and kissed in the exposed area just as he’d done. She fussed with his belt buckle and the snaps on his jeans.

Eventually, Dave was as naked as she was, except for her sexy shoes. She squatted in front of him, the shoes forcing her into a sexy position with her legs spread. She brought his cock to her mouth and licked all around the shaft and head.

Minutes later, they were on the bed and Dave was eating her as her legs waved in the air – those black patent-leather shoes highlighted the experience. Dave watched her in the floor to ceiling mirror beside the bed, seeing how her cunt glistened with the juices and cream of her arousal.

Dave took her hand and helped her change position. Trish lay back and Dave feasted on her pussy. Some focusing on her G-spot and clit seemed in order. Trish was very vocal about the two orgasms he evoked from her lithe body.

They made love. It was slow and languorous and highly arousing. Midway through their lovemaking, Dave peeled away the blindfold.

Trish teased, “Oh, my dreams did come true. I wanted a really sexy country music star to make love to me. You did. Thank you.”

After resting in their afterglow, Dave said, “Let’s take a swim. It’s hot out. Put on your suit.”

Trish balked, “The only bathing suit I ended up with is kind of ... risqué. I wore it in one of my porn films – a Wicked Weasel. I don’t think that would be a good idea.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.