Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 3: Holidays Are Romantic

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Holidays Are Romantic - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Christmas felt similar to many previous holidays at the same time of year. Dave had spent a small fortune at the local Kay’s Jewelry store and at Victoria’s Secret on presents for his wives and a many other women.

Dave had drawn Paris Sexton and Willy Brown as Secret Santa partners. He gave each of them a gold necklace with a bejeweled two-inch round circle as the pendant. The gems around the edge duplicated the same color pattern that most of the circle tattoos did. The men had their tats on their shoulders; most women had them etched into their abdomens near their mons – all by either Owen or Greg. Around the pool in warm weather, the tattoos fully showed, but that amount of skin showing on the women would be scandalous at any other pool in the country. The Circle had become the bastion of tiny monokinis, if not total nudity.

As in the past, there were many absences from the Circle during the holidays, especially among the university students who’d gone ‘home’ to be with family and relatives. If the past was prologue, they’d all be back before New Year’s Eve for a party that the social committee was planning.

Also, in reverse, there were many visitors arriving to see Circle members for the holiday – family, relatives, and a few friends, mostly from out of town. The visitors meant that the more blatant displays of sexual interaction by Circle members and pledges were curtailed. The semi-nudity around the patio on warm days had pretty much ceased due to cooler weather, but the visitors ended that completely. The nighttime sex around the patio or core living room also ceased. That didn’t mean that people weren’t getting together, just that the more serious foreplay and culminations weren’t in the public domain.

Dave’s bedroom was as busy as a hub airport at holiday rush hour, and it wasn’t only Dave that entertained in that venue, although Dave found himself busy at all times of the day almost every day.

In some ways, he was still recovering from his six-month absence while riding his motorcycle around the eastern states. Women in the Circle craved their sexual unions with him. He doubted he could perform at a more frequent pace than he had been. He felt glad he didn’t have a regular job to attend; he was often distracted in sexual ways during both days and nights that were the run-up to Christmas.

When Dave wasn’t in bed with one of the hot women in the Circle, he started to work on his new singing career. Ashely and Kyle were his mentors: she with the music and style, and him with the mechanics of the industry and performing for various size crowds. Dave set a goal to learn one new song a day; learning it to the point of being able to sing without sheet music and in a couple of keys, so he could blend with Ashley. She told him she’d up him to two songs a day in the new year. He never realized how much country music there was out there in Musicland.

Ashley had a lot of songs recorded on ‘band only’ tracks that she gave him on various thumb drives. These purely instrumental tracks allowed him to sing-along, in karaoke fashion, as he learned and practiced each song. Some days, he’d learn two or three new songs, especially if they had been popular numbers where he’d almost known all the words beforehand. Sometimes, he’d just sing along with Ashley or another popular artist as the recording played over the studio’s equipment.

Also, before the holidays started, Dave put together a two-segment class on the Circle, each part about ninety minutes long with a little Q&A. The two classes together were a superficial look at Circle, how it worked, what the people thought and believed, and the underlying principles that guided behavior. They were based on the longer and more in-depth Circle 101 classes he’d started years earlier.

He wanted something to have for some of the visitors that was a little more formal than word-of-mouth, but less intense than the Circle 101 weekly classes he’d been holding with the pledges over thirteen weeks. He tried to lace into the short classes some of the noteworthy stories and lore that had happened over the fifteen years or so since the Circle started about fifteen years earlier. Fortunately, he also had several thousand photographs of various Circle events to splice into the presentation or to use as ‘eye candy’ on some of his slides.

Dave held the ‘overview class’ on the two days that followed Christmas, and had about twenty ‘outsiders’ attend. He went around the room at the start and had each person in the classroom tell who they were and how they were attached to the Circle. Those in the group included: Aria Foster, Zoey’s mother; Gene and Audrey Ford, Carter’s parents; Mildred or Milly Carson, Cookie’s mother; Sandra and Bert Perry, Piper’s parents; Maria Lopez, Jon’s mother; and Marlyss Rae, Angie’s mother. Mariah St. Clair, Skye’s mother, also sat in the front row and looked longingly at Dave; she along with her daughter had been one of his lovers as he passed through Pennsylvania.

Dave enlisted his own mother’s help for the first day. Elise was temporarily home with husband Roy from their RV travels around the western United States. The next day, Clee Noel, Merry’s mother helped with the class. He asked them to help due to their enthusiasm about the Circle, and how articulate they could be about the underlying principles. They were both adept at fielding potentially embarrassing questions and also had vibrant senses of humor that came through and kept the class light. He’d picked them as helpers because they had a son (Dave himself) or daughter (Merry) who was also in the Circle, or a pledge, like most of the attendees.

The first session ended up running three hours instead of ninety minutes, and there were dozens of questions and some good discussions. Dave made note of each question so that he could tilt the next day’s ‘class’ around them. He tried to have Elise or Clee give the answers or comment on them rather than monopolize the podium.

The sexuality in the Circle shouldn’t have been a surprise to any of the attendees. Each Circle member had been sure their parents or guests were aware of what went on in the Circle more or less before they visited, especially about the open relationships and accordant lovemaking. They didn’t want there to be any sudden revelations and embarrassing reactions as there had been several times in the past.

Moreover, many of the parents and guests had seen various episodes of the TV show, and a few had even read Cricket’s book on the Circle. All visitors were assured that everyone would be appropriately discreet during their visit, but there would be that sexual under-current in how they lived.

Nonetheless, a few of the parents were obviously surprised by one or another aspect of the Circle where the sex was concerned. One person didn’t realize how widespread the ‘group’ lovemaking had become until Elise made reference to ‘over a hundred people making love on the patio next to each other at the same time on beautiful evenings’. That discussion about hypersexuality and exhibitionism took twenty minutes.

Another person hadn’t taken in that people swapped partners frequently during an evening’s lovemaking. Clee laughed, and stated, “I love about ninety guys of all different ages. I don’t want to wait three months at one a night before I can reconnect with the same guy again. As it is, I may not see him for three weeks or more.”

The second ‘class’ broke up about five p.m. As the attendees left, they thanked Dave, Elise, and Clee. He was surprised when Angie appeared at the door to intercept her mother, but also stopping to smile at Dave. “You going to cocktail hour?” They shared a brief but romantic kiss.

Dave nodded, “I’m tending bar with Al, Cooper, Alan, and Jordan. I’m not sure what the arrangements will be. Tan has us arranged at one of the bars. I think Al is in charge.” Al worked for Spring Garden Productions and was one of the producers of The Circle TV show along with Helen Ursinger.

The three went out to the patio where Dave was pleased to discover that the weather was still warm enough to hold the cocktail hour and dinner outside. Late December could be unpredictable in terms of temperature in their part of Florida.

Usually there was one busy bar for the Circle; however, with all the guests present a second bar had been set up. In addition to the people Dave expected, Cookie and Barbara were also going to tend bar, putting three bartenders at each of the bars. Al had also set up a self-service bar for just beer and wine between the two staffed locations.

Angie and Marlyss took up stools at one end of the bar that Dave was working. Marlyss had been quiet in class, intently listening but not participating much. Although he was initially busy, he did find a few minutes here and there to talk with them. He particularly wanted to hear from Marlyss what she liked and didn’t care for in the new class he’d just led, and also to get any further questions she might have about the Circle.

As there was a lull in drink orders, Dave felt a pair of arms surround his body from behind. He also felt two glorious mounds of tit flesh with erect nipples against his back, even through his t-shirt.

“Gabbie! You’re here?”

She came around in front of him, nearly naked and wearing a monokini and a very thin t-shirt. Her ‘‘Damned Dangerous” breasts shimmied and then flattened against his front as they hugged and kissed. The temperature was just right that her nipples were standing at attention.

Gabbie whispered loudly, “Are you spoken for this evening?”

Dave smiled, “I am now. I’ve missed you.”

“You know my job. I’ve been all over the place, and even had a month doing a transoceanic route over to Copenhagen and a few other European cities out of Philadelphia and JFK.”

Angie politely interrupted, “Hi, I’m Angie. We haven’t met.”

Gabbie said, “I’m sorry, but I’m really glad to meet you. I’m a lowly pledge – Gabbie Carson, and also a flight attendant for Frontier. Some people here are trying to get me to jump ship and work for Atlantic Airlines, so there’s a distinct possibility of that in the new year.” As she talked, she held Dave’s arm against her nearly bare and bulbous natural breasts. Unconsciously, she seemed to be stimulating her nipples with his bicep.

Marlyss finally introduced herself. “I must ask, are you really a double-D girl?” She was teasing, but eye-balling Gabbie’s chest.

“Probably a little larger, but I can make do with that size bra and some minor adjustments with scissors, needle, and thread. I’ve learned to wear a sports bra when I’m working as a flight attendant to compress things so I’m not a spectacle. I don’t look as top heavy that way, especially in uniform, but boy do I appreciate the end of the day when I can strip it all off ... or be here at home and able to let the girls fly free.” She spread here arms and shook her upper chest. Her boobs bounced around and shimmied like two squirrels in a potato sack in a truly spectacular way even in the t-shirt. Everyone gasped and then laughed at her antics. She’d obviously perfected the move.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.