Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 29: Nevada II

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29: Nevada II - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Having had nearly his fill of desert landscapes, Dave got on the Interstate to go from Salt Lake City to Las Vegas. He made the trip in seven hours, including a couple of stops for gas and to rub his ass.

He was appearing at the T-Mobile Arena on Saturday night. He rode past the venue, and then found the Luxor Hotel, complete with hokey Egyptian statuary and a large pyramid containing some of the hotel rooms and part of the casino. Dave was in the tower penthouse and not the pyramid. Things seemed quieter and more private in that part of the complex, except near the casino floors.

The Tower Two Penthouse Suite was a large sprawling space with two bedrooms, each with a king-size bed. Dave and the luggage from his motorcycle were installed in one bedroom after his first thirty minutes there.

Dave stretched, felt many kinks, and decided on a massage. A call to the concierge promised fulfillment in the suite within a few minutes. Exactly ten minutes later, there was a knock on the door. He opened it to find a very hot looking blonde, dressed in white shoes, white slacks, and a white golf shirt, looking somewhat like a Navy plebe, and carrying a massage table slung with a broad strap over her shoulder. The table seemed almost as large as she was.

“Hi, I’m Trish Carpenter. I’m a licensed massage therapist. The concierge said you wanted one. Would you like the half-hour, hour, or ninety-minute massage?” As she talked, she walked into the suite and headed straight for the correct bedroom. Dave requested the hour-long massage.

He explained, “I rode my motorcycle from Salt Lake City here today. You can’t move around too much doing that, plus the vibrations from the road get to you after a while. I’m hoping you can restore me to being a whole person without the low-grade aches and pains.”

Trish beamed, “That’s my specialty. Now, you know the drill, I’m sure – strip and get on the table face down. I’ll get a modesty towel for you.” After a minute as she worked on opening up the table, she asked, “You here to gamble?”

“No. I have a sell-out concert to give on Saturday night at T-Mobile Arena.”

Trish squinted and took a closer look at him. “Country music, right?”

Dave laughed and nodded.

“I don’t get out much. Sorry I didn’t recognize you. I should know the name, but about the only singer’s I can remember were popular when I was thirteen.”

“It’s OK. If you’re interested more than casually, I can give you some free tickets.”

“I would like that. As I said, I don’t get out much. Massaging doesn’t pay real well. I’m sure a ticket to your concert would cost me a month’s earnings.”

Trish set up the table as Dave shed the last of his clothes. He watched her go into the bathroom and bring back the two large white fluffy terry cloth robes that the hotel provided for guests to use. She set those aside on an occasional chair. She passed him two of the towels she’d also brought out.

Trish went and drew the drapes on the window, dimmed the lights, set out an aromatic candle after checking to be sure he wasn’t allergic to something like that, and then tuned the FM radio on a dreamy New Age music station. She also laid out an array of oils and lotions on a side table near the massage table.

Dave lay down and put his head into the face-down cushion that had been engineered into the table. Opening his eyes, he could only see the floor. Occasionally, he could see Trish’s white sneakers come by the table.

Trish came close and started to talk to him in a low, soothing tone. Her voice was hypnotic. She told him about how every muscle in his body was totally relaxing and that his body was going truly limp, and how he would be the object of healing energy and pleasure energy for a long time during and after she worked on him. She assured him that she had the key to all that energy and knew how to push it into his body as well as help him release the same in his own.

Dave didn’t sleep, but he did feel a level of rest and restoration beyond that he’d ever felt. Trish coached him on gentle breathing and letting all the worries, pains, ills, and concerns in the world dissipate and vanish. She coached him in relaxing the muscles in each limbs and then in his core.

Several new aromas wafted past his nostrils. One he quickly knew contained a hint of coconut. Seconds later, warm oily hands with the warm oil rubbed into his shoulders and upper back, and then the serious kneading of his limb and core muscle groups started.

The massage spread out from the center of his back. Trish worked on him in all directions, doing one arm completely, from the fingertips in and then out again. She then did the other arm.

Next, Trish did his legs from mid-thigh to toes, and back again. Periodically, she’d speak in her lullaby voice about how she was restoring fluid movement to every joint in his body and to every pore and gland.

At one point, Dave opened his eyes. While he could see the floor three feet below, he could also obliquely see Trish’s legs – her bare legs and bare feet as she moved around him. She was barefoot with dainty little toes with pink polish that he found sexy.

Trish moved up to his head and massaged his scalp. She softly explained that the oils would wash out and that even if they got in his eyes they wouldn’t sting or distort his vision.

Trish talked about how she was freeing up toxins that would wash from his body and consequently give him renewed energy and strength he didn’t know he had. Already, Dave thought this was the best massage he’d ever had.

Finally, she worked on the backs of his thighs and his glutes. Dave was surprised she even worked the oil into the crack on his sore ass. The tension and ache in that area vanished almost instantly.

All sense of time had left him, but when she asked him to help rollover onto his back, he wondered whether that was a half-hour. He did start to move and briefly wondered whether the sight of a nude male would have any effect on her.

When she appeared in Dave’s vision as he rolled to his back, his eyes flared. Trish was naked and seemed as covered in oil as he was. She smiled at him and he lay back on the table.

Trish worked his arms and legs again, and then his face, even massaging his eyes, nose, and ears. As she worked, he realized the other aroma that he’d sensed was woman – her sex. She was aroused. Frequently, her breasts would also skirt across part of his body or press against him in some way.

The point was not lost on Dave’s libido. He felt himself harden and inflate. He knew his penis was signaling some kind of interest in the woman pleasuring him and healing him. By this time, there was no modesty towel.

Trish worked his chest and shoulders, and then moved ‘south’ into more delicate areas. She did his hips and forward right into and through the pubic hair he sported. There is no way she couldn’t be paying attention to his erect cock, which by then Dave was sure was pointing at the ceiling.

Trish said in her soft tone, “Before I touch your genitals, I need to make sure that is acceptable on my part.”

Dave spoke with a smile, “You can touch me anywhere, anyway, and for as long as you want with your hands or any other part of your body. I will put that in writing if need be.”

Trish’s two hands instantly surrounded the girth of Dave’s cock near his body. He flexed slightly, but tried not to over-react. If there were awards for handjobs, Trish would already be in the running.

Things went further when he felt her blowing on his shaft. She wiped the excess oil off, and then lowered her head and encapsulated the mushroom cap. She ran her tongue around the head and in the groove around his cockhead several times, and then slowly worked her mouth all the way down until her nose pushed into his pubic bush. Her hand coddled his balls.

Dave could feel a special kind of massage going on deep in her throat. She turned her head back and forth to stimulate him in other ways. As she did her breasts and nipples bore into his side or onto his thigh. He was very turned on and hoped Trish was, too.

Trish kept up her oral massage on his cock, but climbed up on the table to straddle Dave’s head. He immediately started to massage her entire nether region with his mouth, tongue, and a few fingers. He felt Trish’s body shake, and he knew he’d found a good combination of things to do to her as she laved attention on his cock and groin area.

Dave thought that he’d brought Trish to orgasm. She shuddered over him before returning briefly to his cock. She stopped and looked back at him as she sat erect on his chest. She smiled, and then swung around facing him. In the process, she backed up. She reached down, took hold of his rod, and steered the cockhead into her vagina. Her eyes closed in ecstasy as she sank down on his shaft. She gasped in her melodic voice, “Oh, fuck. Sooooo nice.”

Trish started to ride his shaft with long slow strokes, ensuring on every down thrust that he went as deep as possible into her body. She hummed her pleasure and came again, and then redoubled her effort.

When Dave came, he saw stars and nearly blacked out. Trish had been using her upper body to stroke his chest, her hands to caress his face and neck, and, of course, her pussy to make love in many ways to his cock. She didn’t just represent a slippery tube that he came in; she had muscular control of what was happening inside her and used that to advantage. Dave’s orgasm was one of the most intense he’d had.

As Dave’s cock began to pulse his semen into her body, Trish shuddered to another climax, ending by falling into his arms with her head on one of his shoulders. She immediately started kissing his neck and worked up to his mouth. Her hot kisses rained down her love and passion on him.

After two minutes of silence, except for the kisses, Dave whispered, “That is the best massage I’ve ever had and probably every will have.”

Trish wiggled down on his cock a little. “Thank you.”

After some more kisses and another minute, she said, “If you can stretch, you can reach the towel I left on the side table. I have the feeling I’m going to leave a huge deposit when you leave my pussy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.