Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 28: Utah

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28: Utah - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave got a feel for what the term desert meant driving from Reno to Ely, where he’d elected to stay overnight. The town was about halfway to Salt Lake City where his next concert would be.

This part of the trip he was alone. KC had decided to return to Sacramento with Shane, and then fly to Salt Lake City. The band was flying from Reno. The stopover would leave Dave with plenty of time on his hands, so he’d be able to practice his music and even contemplate the many things in his life that needed the effort of contemplation.

The motel in Ely, Nevada, was clean but not memorable. He ate dinner at a Chinese restaurant for some variety. By the time he got back to the motel dark had fallen, and the temperature was in the low forties. The daytime temperature had been in the high eighties. Quite a swing, but it was the desert. The motel had a continental breakfast the next morning that he used before repacking his bike and heading out.

Dave pulled into Salt Lake City about two p.m., and after driving past the famous Mormon Temple, he passed the Vivint Arena where he would be singing, and then found the Marriott City Center where KC had booked everyone in the concert entourage. He was in the Executive Suite in the hotel. A bellhop handled his luggage as he parked his motorcycle in some underground parking.

KC was sitting in a chair in the room reading as he opened the door and strolled in. She broke into a huge smile and ran into his arms with a boatload of kisses. “I love you so much.”

Dave teased, “What about Shane?”

“He’s growing on me. He’s so damned accommodating, I’m afraid I’ll end up walking all over him.”

“Tell me more.”

“Well, you know we slept together the night before and then after the concert and the After Party in Reno. He watched me fuck six men including you and barely reacted. Of course, he got to fuck four women over that time, not including me until the middle of the night when we both woke up horny. I had to encourage him. I think he was afraid he’d sully his reputation with me if he initiated anything, and I had to explain that he’d be in trouble if he didn’t.

“Shane studied you quite a bit at the After Party, Dave. He saw you make love to five women, including me. He later admitted that he was amazed at your stamina and ability to perform flawlessly the fifth time just like your first. You’re his new idol and role model, I think. He talked about you a lot, commenting on even minor things you did.

“More importantly, he watched your technique and listened to how you interacted with the women – those you already knew and the two groupies that you also fucked in keeping with the spirit of the party. They were hot, by the way. I ate both of them out later, and we had fun.

“Shane was in learning mode. He was truly beat when we finally went to sleep on the pull-out sofa bed. He was asleep in seconds until we woke up about three a.m. and made love. He was very attentive and tender. I told him several times I liked that.

“He did announce that he wanted me to ride back to Sacramento with him that morning as all the others left for Salt Lake City. He knew there were frequent flights, and told me not to worry about getting here to attend to details. As it turned out, we spent the day and last night together. I flew over here this morning and secured the suite and attended to a few things at the arena.”

“So, you two talked a lot? That was my recommendation.”

KC said, “I went into detail about you and the Circle, s best I can describe it, never having been. I told him about the philosophy that is focused on in the TV show and in Cricket’s book. I think I did a passable job. More importantly, I got the message across that this was how I wanted to live. I don’t want a standard marriage.”

Dave asked, “So, what did he like and what did he have problems with as you told him about the Circle and our behavior?”

“Not in any order, he loved the idea of compersion. He hadn’t heard the term. He liked the idea of a harmonious environment with minimal drama. He liked the social nature of the place and the almost forced interaction created by group meals, cocktail hours, dancing, and exercise. He loved the idea of philanthropy, particularly when I told him about some of the scholarships that some of more affluent members of the Circle created for people they’d met. He liked the idea of service to the overall group and how that also helped people bond to each other and to the group.

“We’d already talked about being non-possessive, non-controlling, non-conforming, but I reminded him and talked about the implications of those terms. We also talked about sexual equality. He replied and discussed enough for me to see he was going to be fine on those points.

KC laughed, “And then I talked about the sex and how that related to all the prior points. Now, remember this is after the After-Party orgy in our suite that I recapped a minute ago. I told him how the relationships were fluid and flexible, I described their open nature and what that meant, I talked about how loving everything seemed, and I talked about how people were exhibitionists and voyeurs. I told him about the nightly patio parties and the open fucking, as well as the constant swapping of partners one or two times over an evening – or just anytime, just as had happened at the party in Reno.”

“And he balked?” Dave asked.

“No, he just got very quiet and introspective. I told him about people in the Circle being hypersexual, and explained that I felt I was in that category. By implication, the band and friends were in that category, too. He wasn’t sure whether he was in that category or not, but told me he was horny most of the time.” She rolled her eyes and said, “What guy isn’t?”

“Did he ever say whether he liked making love with Paula or the other girls at the party?”

“Indirectly. Once we were back at his apartment, he said that the previous two days had been the most memorable ones in his life, and he meant in a good way.”

Dave speculated, “I think he’s just shy about sex. Listening to you, it seems he could listen to and talk about the philosophical aspects of our lifestyle without a problem ... until there was the mention of sex.”

KC got thoughtful. “You know, I think you’re right. I’m used to my women friends being shy and the guys being more earthy. I guess we switched roles.”

“Did he raise any issues with you?”

“Trust. He was concerned about hiding things in a relationship. I guess his dad cheated on his mom, so he’s sensitive about people being honest with each other and not cheating.”

“Did he feel that you’d be cheating in the kind of socio-sexual environment of the Circle?”

“No. He said if everyone was on the same page, it wasn’t cheating. He said if he knew what was going to happen ahead of time, he’d be okay.”

“Did he test you?” Dave asked.

“I guess so. He asked how I felt about you? I told him that I loved you and worshipped the ground you walked on. I also told him that while I’d try to orchestrate us being together frequently, that you had many other women to also please and that I’d be available otherwise.

“He also asked how I felt about him, so I leveled with him. I told him I liked him a lot, could see the potential for a long-term loving relationship and even marriage and family, but always in the context of an open marriage and a Circle-like environment, if we could find one close to home.”

“Where’d you leave it with him?”

KC shook her head. “I find it hard to believe, but he’s going to follow me to Nashville. By the way, somewhere in all our discussions, I told him about fucking Kyle, but he didn’t seem concerned at that point. He told me that while he’d love to have us living together, he’d get a separate apartment so he didn’t crowd me, but then he promised he’d start an intensive courtship, hoping to win my heart.”

“Sounds like he’s setting out to change you or maybe just to change himself to be more attractive to you?”

“I’m not sure. I even told him that he’d better allow for the fact that I might not change. He told me he wouldn’t care so long as we built some significant love between us. I could see that happening. He is one of the nicest guys my age I’ve ever met, and before I forget he did tell me he was in love with me.”

“When is he moving?”

“He said ASAP. I think he was going to give his notice at work today. He said he’d call me later. In any case, I gave him my address and Kyle’s contact info in case I’m not in town. He’s going to load up a U-Haul and tow it east to Tennessee.

Dave chuckled, “I think you have a boyfriend. I can’t say I know many men that would move across the country to be with a girl they just met. He sees his ideal woman in you. You must press all his buttons. He may not know it, but some of those buttons involve your current behavior regarding sex and group situations. I’m optimistic about him for you. I sure liked him.”

KC came up to Dave and kissed him again, quite passionately. “Well, Shane’s ideal woman needs some loving. Come with me. I have a whole lot of buttons for you to push.”

The two went into the bedroom, and soon were making love on the comfortable bed. Somewhere around KC’s tenth orgasm Dave joined her with his own. After cuddling the two had short naps with their bodies still coupled together.

Later, KC insisted that they eat in the hotel. When they got their seats, she also insisted on sitting so she could see the door of the restaurant. Some of the other band members came and went for their meals.

After dinner, KC and Dave started to walk across the lobby. She said, “Do you remember I told you I had a surprise for you in Salt Lake City?”

They got on the elevator up to their suite, “I do. You never mentioned it again, so I thought things might’ve changed.”

KC grinned, “Nope. Things only get better.” She gestured and Dave used his keycard to open the door to the suite.

Inside the living room area, KC took his arm and guided him towards the bedroom area.

Lying in bed wearing transparent pink baby doll pajamas sat Sue Gaylord. She smiled broadly at the arriving couple. “Hi Dave. I thought I’d come and keep you company along with KC.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.