Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 27: Nevada

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27: Nevada - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Thursday morning, Dave loaded his luggage into the charter bus the band and Zoey’s group were taking to Reno from Sacramento. KC also put all her luggage in the bus storage compartment, and they were off on his motorcycle.

KC laughed when Dave told her about how he preferred she dress for the trip. She did have some cutoffs and a crop top, and put those on with a cup of suntan lotion. She only had some sexy heels, so she wore those for the trip. She did look like a true motorcycle babe.

Dave stuck to his ‘backroads’ policy, so the two avoided the Interstate, leaving that route to the bus and the band. In many places, the speed limits were the same. Dave and KC headed straight east from Sacramento, and then rode at a relaxed pace around the western side of Lake Tahoe.

Dave told her at one stop, “I thought this wouldn’t be as populated. Just about every inch of the shoreline either has a house, a boat house, or has been manicured by somebody whose property is just on the other side of the shorefront road.

The lake was a four-season area. The summer folk were everywhere enjoying the sun and lake. There were dozens of boats and jet skis visible whenever they could see the lake, which they could for miles at a time. They also passed the winter ski areas, and it was easy to see how that season would play out with the community.

At their leisurely pace, and some stops along the way, Dave and KC finally pulled up to the Grand Sierra Resort. KC sniffed out the hotel she’d reserved after her Internet search a few weeks earlier. She wanted to see whether it was hyped or met her expectations. She signed them in and got them keycards while Dave parked the motorcycle where no harm would come. When they found their suite on the twenty-seventh floor, their luggage was carefully waiting for them. KC seemed happy.

KC ran around the floor and checked on the other band members, making sure the rooms were up to snuff and as advertised. They were. She was back fifteen minutes later. Dave was plucking away at his travel guitar and watching a pre-recorded lesson on his iPad.

KC told him the results of her quick survey. She also reminded him, “You know there’s a casino downstairs.”

Dave nodded, “A fast way to part with some money. Maybe later. What else, you got?”

“Two nightclubs. One in this hotel is kind of rappy with its music. The other is down the street with more smooth jazz.”

“I’m a smooth jazz kind of guy when I’m not singing country. I’m about twenty years too old for the rap stuff.”

“Not a problem. For dinner, we’re taking a short walk to a simple hamburger joint named Johnny Rockets. The band knows and can come if they want. I figured this would work since we’ve all been eating high on the hog for the past week. We needed something simple.

Dave nodded, “Sounds fine by me.”

KC laughed, “We get our entire bill comped at the restaurant if we let them take some pictures of Dave Prentiss and The Hawks.”

Dave nodded, “You’re handling the PR for this stuff. Good. I assume the dress code is pretty relaxed.”

KC held her hands out to her sides. She was still wearing her motorcycle clothing, and looked sexy and slightly slutty in the CFM heels. “I’m going like this. These are comfortable shoes; I won’t even mind walking two blocks.”

Dave teased, “You’ll attract attention in the lobby, as you did on arrival, and certainly at the restaurant.”

“I’m comfortable.” She grinned and wobbled her tits at him.

Dave shrugged. He liked to associate with sexy women, so he wasn’t concerned.

A knock on the door to the suite surprised both of them. They both figured that it was probably one of the band members inquiring about dinner plans.

KC walked to the door and opened it as Dave watched. He heard her gasp. Shane Ford stood there with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

Shane said, “Hi KC. I drove out here hoping that you didn’t have any plans for tonight.”

“I don’t ... really ... but ... what a surprise.”

Shane looked around the suite and greeted Dave. One thing obvious was that there was only one bedroom and their combined luggage was all intermixed both in the suite’s living room and in the bedroom.

Shane got all tongue tied, “Oh ... errr ... I’m sorry ... I didn’t realize ... I’ll head out ... good to see you...”

KC stomped her high heel down on the marble floor in the foyer of the suite. It made a sharp attention-getting ‘clack’. “NO, don’t you dare leave,” she ordered.

“But ... but ... you and Dave ... I can see you’re a number. I didn’t get that before. I’m sorry. I missed any clues in Sacramento. I can be dense that way. I’m sorry, I...”

“Shane. Stop! Dave has ten wives. Our relationship, while comfortable and getting deeper, is never going to put me in that category. I like you. Stay around tonight, please. Our plans are very flexible and can include you, please.”

He looked uncertain and glanced towards the bedroom area. “You sleep together.” The words were an encapsulation of his observations and suppositions over the past minute.

KC said, “Yes, and we also fuck and make love. Dave is a fun guy and very romantic, but so are you. I enjoyed out time together and I’m glad you sought me out. Now, come in and have a glass of wine with us.”

Shane mumbled but was barely heard, “I’ve got a giant crush on you.”

Shane wasn’t at all sure how he wanted the rest of the visit to go. He was uncertain, especially about Dave. Somehow the previous two nights in Sacramento he’d had pretty exclusive access, he thought, to KC. Now, various pieces of the puzzle and words she’d said were falling into place.

KC informed him, “Some of us in the concert are going to dinner at a hamburger joint a short walk from here – the band, Zoey’s group, and us. Come on and join us. It’s a free meal for us.”

Shane nodded, but mentally was still back about three steps. “I thought you might have your own room.”

KC smiled, “Just because I’m sharing a room doesn’t mean something can’t happen between us.”

“Huh? Okay, I guess.” He frowned as he glanced around the small suite wondering how that would happen.

The three of them went to the elevator lobby and soon several others joined them, including Floyd, René, Glenn, Peggy, Randy, Ally, and Paula. Dave watched as KC forced Shane’s arm around her as they walked; she put her arm around him. They lagged behind and Dave could hear both their voices talking occasionally as KC tried to put Shane at ease.

Dave put his arms around Paula and they kissed before following the others towards the restaurant. At the restaurant, KC and Shane sat together and continued talking. Dave felt his ears burning as he often looked at Dave, sometimes with awe and sometimes with puzzlement. Shane often seemed to be studying Dave over some point KC had raised.

After dinner, Paula latched onto Dave again as everyone strolled back towards the hotel. They kissed a few times and made a ‘date’ to stay together for the evening. Paula played a ‘country fiddle’ in the band, and was really good and adaptive at it. She was one of those remarkable musicians that made great music and sound without thinking about it.

Knowing what was likely to be happening in his suite with KC and Shane, Dave also invited Paula to be there with him. He told her what had happened and the ‘surprise’ Shane had found about them being together. Paula laughed at the situation. “That’d make a good TV episode on some rom-com. I’m sure it’s been done many times. I’m a sure thing, and maybe we can shock Shane in some interesting ways. I think he’s cute.”

Dave caught KC’s eye and gave her a wink as they went through the hotel lobby. She nodded and smiled.

As the two couples reached the door to the room, Shane looked puzzled about Paula’s presence. Dave opened the door and they all went in. Dave immediately served everyone some wine and dimmed the lights they’d left on when they left.

Paula came and snuggled with Dave at one end of the living room sofa. She picked up the remote for the TV and said, “Let’s watch some porn.” In another minute, she’d dialed in one of the adult channels with some hardcore pornography playing. She looked satisfied and launched herself into Dave’s arms.

Shane and KC were on a love seat also at an angle to the TV screen. He was obviously torn between watching the booby porn star on the TV and paying attention to KC. He soon devoted himself to KC as she started to dig in his opened pants for his cock.

Paula and Dave were short on foreplay and long on fucking. They shed their clothes so they’d have unrestricted access to the necessary erogenous zone. Dave ate her for a while and she blew him, and then Paula mounted his hard cock and they started a slow fuck as they made out. She often got her significant breasts suckled.

Shane watched and panted. KC smiled. “Come on Shane. We should be doing that, too. Come in front and eat me.”

“Anything you want, KC.” Shane seemed to accept orders well.

Shane and KC quickly rid themselves of theiri clothing and returned to the love seat. KC spread her legs wide, and Shane sat on the floor and ate her pussy. Before that, he’d marveled at and ogled at Paula’s hot body despite its being impales on Dave’s cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.