Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 26: Northern California II

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26: Northern California II - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The Chase Center in San Francisco was a sell-out – eighteen-thousand-and-a-few-more fans. At one point, Dave told the crowd about the thousands of details it takes to put on a concert and the potential nightmare a performer has regarding all the logistics regarding a concert – the travel, arrangements, contracts, tickets, the band, roadies to help set up and tear down, venues, security, ticketing, VIP passes, and so on. He then pulled KC from the side of the stage and introduced her as his best friend because she handled all that administrivia for him and really for everyone in the audience.

KC blushed, but he kissed her in front of everyone, and then sang a love song to her – John Denver’s My Sweet Lady. KC was reduced to a blushing and blubbering mass of sexy female with tears running down her face by the time he finished. The cameras and the large screens couldn’t miss him telling her that he loved her when the song ended. KC sat off to the side of the stage for the rest of the concert. She was attentive and great eye candy.

The green room was a buoyant and happy place after the concert. About eight other hot women slowly appeared as the band members brought them back to meet the rest of the entourage and to eventually head back to the Fairmont for the After Party. Dave noted that blondes were favored over brunettes; there were no redheads. Also, only one of the eight was probably over thirty. No one looked underage as had been the case when Beth got chosen by one of the guys.

Dave heard one of the newly recruited girls asking KC what the After Party would be like. KC told her, “I’ve never been to an After Party before, but I’m looking forward to this one because it’ll be my first. Everyone fucks everybody else. You got asked for a test, right?”

The brunette with long hair said, “I did. I figured that was why. Is it a drunken orgy with lots of drugs?” The girl sounded worried.

KC shook her head, “No drugs except pot. There is alcohol, but it impairs the men’s performance and the ability of the women to give unbiased consent. These guys want sober partners and unquestionable consent. This is not the stereotype of a rock band After Party, I’ve been assured. Sorry if that disappoints. I’ve talked to lots of the others, and that’s the scoop.”

The brunette looked relieved, “No, that’s good – great even. I don’t drink or do drugs. I was afraid that I’d be the odd-man-out.”

KC introduced herself and found the brunette was Karly James from San Jose. She had a friend named Oaklee Koob with her – one of the blondes, however, Dave speculated that the curtains wouldn’t match the carpeting. They talked about their hometowns and Dave drifted away to the bar to fix his wine cooler – a glass of ice with white wine poured over it. He also got a glass of wine for KC.

Karly was slightly younger than KC – mid-twenties, Dave guessed. She was brunette with brown eyes and a slim lanky figure. She had an angular face with high cheek bones, that gave her a very appealing look.

He noticed KC watching him closely, but he realized it wasn’t just him; it was the entire set of arrangements for the bar in the green room with some hors d’oeuvres. She was making sure everything was as she’d ordered and whether it was all adequate to the occasion. In Dave’s opinion, it was.

After the band declared they were properly packed up, the entire group headed out a side door of the Chase Center to three jitneys that each made a couple of round trips to get everyone to the hotel. Dave and KC waited until one of the last trips to catch the ride. KC wanted to be sure there was no stragglers. As they waited, he assured her that her arrangements were stellar and exactly the right thing for everyone. She relaxed – slightly.

Back in his suite at the Fairmont, Dave got them both replacement drinks at the well-stocked bar. Jack, the steel guitar player, Bart – a backup singer, Oaklee and Karly joined them. They had their drinks and some roast beef sliders and shrimp cocktails, and sat at an island in the kitchenette.

Later, Mick started to circulate through the rooms in the suite dimming or turning off lights. He appeared anxious to get the ball rolling. Dave noticed a barely legal blonde following along behind him. She was only wearing a lacy thong and she pranced on tiptoes as she followed, allowing her generous tits to swing and sway in a most interesting manner. The vista was amazing.

The three girls watched the bimbo blonde with great interest. For a minute no one spoke. Karly finally said, “Is ... Is that normal for a party like this – I mean her nudity?”

Jack nodded, “At parties like this one, absolutely. Soon, everyone will be naked and ... doing things with each other.”

Bart said, “I’m surprised she’s wearing a thong. Nice ass, though.”

Karly and Oaklee looked at each other with worried expressions.

Dave said in a relaxed tone, “No one is going to force you to do anything. KC, you hung out with this group and me last night. Would you care to speak about the evening?”

KC leaned toward the two girls and spoke in a confidential way, “I was worried like you were. I’d been with Dave, but no one else in this group. Not all the guys were there, but most were. I fucked all of them. It was a colossally great night; one of the best in my life. Everyone was considerate and I had more orgasms than I could count. I recommend that you start taking your clothes off and find your inner slut for the night. You’ll love yourself in the morning.” She laughed.

On that note, KC lifted the t-shirt promoting the Dave Prentiss and The Hawks concert tour over her head and tossed it on the counter behind her. Dave had requested that she go braless at the start of the day, and she had. She was also commando, but that was harder to see since she was wearing blue jeans. As the hem of the shirt passed her boobs, there seemed to be a rumble and a tremor in the entire city as they shook and vibrated like large hemispheres of Jello. Eventually, the extra jiggles stopped with her spectacular tits on display. KC gave a coy look to the others, especially Bart and Jack. KC was much more interesting than the bimbo blonde.

Karly announced to her friend, “I’m doing it.” She stood and started to strip. KC had kept going, not stopping with just her t-shirt. Dave helped her out of her jeans. She was not the first girl naked in the room. Oaklee also started to strip. Both Jack and Bart helped her shed her snug jeans.

Karly was talking to Jack and Bart as they all stripped. “I’ve never done this before – been in a group fuck. If I’m doing something wrong you’ve got to tell me. I’m kind of embarrassed enough just being naked in front of everyone else, but I don’t want to also be doing something I shouldn’t.”

Jack said in a supportive tone, “I don’t think there’s any way you can screw this up. Just stay horny and don’t freak out about anything. If someone suggests that you do something you don’t want to do, just say no or not right now. We all understand that word. No one will force themselves on you in this crowd.”

As Jack spoke, he’d moved closer and closer to Karly. Eventually, they kissed and then the kisses got really deep and passionate. It was clear they were worked up. Next to them, Oaklee and Bart became similarly occupied, as did KC and Dave. Each girl was holding onto their man’s cock and pumping it, as they got fondled and fingered.

There was a chuckle and giggle, and Jack said, “Switch.”

Karly and Oaklee looked unsure what to do until KC whispered to them and gestured. Oaklee then flowed into Dave’s arms, looking surprised and very pleased to be with the star of the evening. Everyone made out with their new partners for a few minutes, until Jack had everyone switch again. Everyone was getting amped up sexually.

By the time of the second switch, hands and mouths were coming into play in a major way on various exposed genitalia – mostly, the guys sucking on the girl’s tits or trying to lick their slits. KC wasn’t as shy, so she was also fondling Jack’s very rigid dick and looking quite happy about what was happening to her and what she was doing.

Dave led the other five into his bedroom. KC and Jack immediately took over a large overstuffed chair in the room. KC sat, leaned back, and put her legs over the chair arms and pushed her pussy forward to the edge of the seat cushion; Jack knelt on the floor in front of her and started to eat her pussy with fingers embedded inside stroking her G-spot. KC’s moan let the others know she was pleased with his quick thinking.

Dave and Karly lay side-by-side with Bart and Oaklee. Dave started to eat Karly’s pussy, as Oaklee ingested a good portion of Bart’s hard cock. The slurping sounds were almost humorous, and certainly made Dave smile.

After only a few minutes, Dave saw Karly and Oaklee lock eyes with each other. Karly was in some kind of ecstasy and for that matter, so was Bart. The two of them had even taken to occasionally kissing each other. Suddenly, without a word spoken, there was some shifting around. Dave was eating out Oaklee and Karley was blowing Bart.

After a minute, Oaklee said, “We’ll switch ends with you in a minute. This is kind of fun.”

A feminine groan and male sigh from the cushy chair in the corner made the others look. Jack had just sunk his manhood into KC.

Oaklee gasped. “I’ve never seen anybody else fucking – I mean, for real, other than on the Internet. This is so cool. It’s just like live pornography.”

Karly had stopped her work on Brad to watch the couple. She said, “Let’s switch ends.”

Again, some readjustment took place. Oaklee was loving Dave’s cock as Bart ate out Karly.

Karly soon told Bart, “I’d really like it if you started to fuck me.”

Bart chuckled, “I’d kind of like that, too. I really like you Karly. I just want to make you a very happy woman.”

She said, “I don’t have much in the way of boobs.”

“Don’t care. I like you, and your nipples are ultra-sensitive.”

After Karly and Bart started to make love, Oaklee decided that was what she wanted. She’d been working on Dave’s hard-on, and just rose and mounted his body, sinking her warm, velvety cunt down on his cock. They all started to fuck.

Jack warned everyone from the chair, “Nobody cum. Hold off. We’ll switch in two or three minutes.” And amid giggles from Karly and Oaklee, that’s what they did. Dave had KC back, Karly went to Jack, and Oaklee started a hot fuck with Bart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.