Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 25: Northern California

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25: Northern California - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave had stayed in Brookings, Oregon, along the Oregon Coast Highway, overnight on his road trip to San Francisco. The motel was spartan, but he was alone.

Beth, Lucy, Naomi, Cora and all the others he’d met and played with over the past week or so had left to return home. He’d also promised Cora some contact information on Circles in the Portland area. He’d be seeing Beth, Lucy, and Naomi again, at the latest in Florida when he finally got home. They all seemed Sarasota bound, but Lucy and Naomi might return to Seattle after he had some information for them about Circles in that locale.

Dave had a new calendar from KC (short for Kimber Clarice) Webber – Kyle’s assistant. She’d emailed him and he had a line-up of cities where concerts were now booked. Officially for PR purposes, Dave’s trip was now being called his ‘Forty-Eight State Inaugural Tour’. There were new t-shirts and other souvenir items that would be sold at the concerts.

Thus, from Portland he was headed to San Francisco, and then Sacramento, Reno, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, San Diego, L.A., and then he could head home in about five or six weeks. The change that KC had explained to him, was that he’d also be doing some mid-week concerts. So, he and the band would be busy on Saturday and Wednesday evenings.

Dave was up early the next day and puttered along the Pacific Coast Highway taking in some beautiful scenery that made him so glad he’d taken this trip and so glad that he’d stayed off of the Interstates for most of the trip. With the coming ‘rushed’ schedule, he thought that might not be the case anymore. He’d have more miles to travel in less time.

He stayed over again near Jenner, California, at a B&B. The place was quiet, in the middle of nowhere, and no one minded when he practiced his guitar sitting on a rock a hundred yards from the house.

The next day, Dave completed the journey to San Francisco, arriving at the Fairmont Hotel Ghiradelli Square. He had a two-bedroom suite he discovered as he checked in. Moreover, there was secure parking for his motorcycle and the valet was a Harley rider and knew the bike and how to handle it to get it to the secure parking area. In a rare gesture, Dave turned the bike over to him with the keys after he’d unpacked all the luggage.

Dave and his luggage arrived at the suite together. The bellhop opened the door and let Dave in. He gestured to the closed doors, and suggested that those were the bedrooms. He left the luggage in a pile in the living room. After a tip, the man left.

Dave poked around the living room, and then decided to see what each bedroom was like. He opened the door to one of the bedrooms, and there laying on the bed, propped up and smiling was a gorgeous black-haired raven. She was naked and had been reading.

A megawatt smile greeted him as she started to shift to the side of the bed in a sexy manner. “Hi, Dave. I’m glad you finally made it. I was here yesterday, so I’ve had time to prowl around the whole area. Are you ready for me to give you a massage?”

Dave canted his head to one side. “Do I have the right room?”

“Oh, you do; I assure you. We’re going to have a lot of fun together, too.”

“Errr, you seem to know me, but I don’t know you.”

“Yes, you do. I’m KC – Kimber, only don’t call me that; I respond best to KC. I have an idea that I’ll respond well to you. I’m Kyle’s assistant, and for a short while I’m your slave in all ways between here and Salt Lake City.”

“How can Kyle live without you?” Dave sounded amazed at her presence. He walked into the room further taking in the beauty of the girl sitting on the edge of the bed.

“I got a temp, only I’m doubtful that she’ll fuck him as well as I do.”

“Oh, that’s good,” Dave said with a slight touch of sarcasm.

“You’re not glad to see me?” KC sounded disappointed.

“No. No. I am totally surprised – spellbound, actually. I was thinking of Kyle. I thought he had Marina to pleasure him. I had no expectations, except you always book me in a very nice hotel. I’m actually glad you’re here ... and so ... available.”

“I’m very horny.” KC spread her legs slightly and rubbed one hand over her pussy. She was obviously moist. She sucked on one finger even as she continued to smile invitingly at him.

“Had you been waiting long?”

“I adopted this mode of dress about a half-hour ago when my spies told me that you were crossing over the Golden Gate bridge. I arranged with the bellhop not to show you the bedrooms. He kind of knew what I had in mind; I think. I told him I had a ‘spicy surprise’ for you and winked at him.

“As for Kyle, Marina is the one that got me the job with Kyle. I got very explicit directions from her about how to treat ‘her man’. She shares generously. I assume you know that she’s as non-monogamous as he is? Oh, yes; Ashley and I had several long talks, too. Kyle loves me.”

“I do know Marina well. I assume you know our many connections and contacts?”

“I know that you also love Ashley, his wife, and that you fathered her two children because Kyle had his tubes tied or snipped or whatever. I know you’ve nailed Marina more times that she can remember, and that each time was a glorious pleasure that she recalls with the fondest of memories. She and Kyle told me I was to ask for The Experience, too. I read about that in Cricket’s book.” She gestured to the book she’d been reading.

“So, you’ve been well briefed about me. I know very little about you, I’m afraid ... except what I learned in the last two minutes.”

KC laughed, “The most important thing about me right this minute is that I need you. Please get rid of those ugly clothes and join me.” She sat up and shimmied her upper body at him. Her breasts vibrated with obvious arousal. The erect nipples clearly announced that KC was a horny young woman. He noticed they were both pierced with tiny barbells.

A few minutes later, the room had a strange and somewhat religious echo to it; a feminine voice going ‘Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod ohmygodohmygod.’ KC alternately pleaded with him to stop and then to never stop, often in the same breath. Dave had decided that that he’d deliver a stellar experience to his new ‘sex slave’.

Beth had claimed that she was hyper-orgasmic, and there’d been evidence of that whenever Dave had been romancing the small woman or when he’d seen her with other men or women.

KC was nearly at that same level of arousal and response. Once she started popping off orgasms, she kept going at an accelerating rate. One begat another, and often they ran together in a continuous long spasm as she came and came. Dave had found the right buttons to push to make KC a happy girl. He kept her gasping in awe over the experience of making love with him.

Dave’s mouth multi-tasked on her lips, her pussy, her breasts, and her clit. Dave added fingers and delivered just what KC asked for – The Experience. Not untypically, she passed out when the most colossal orgasm of her life exploded in every cell and pore of her body. Every closely guarded molecule of dopamine, oxytocin, and any other hormones related to pleasure, adventure, and excitement released into her blood stream, and hence into her brain. KC was a goner.

Dave cradled the raven-haired beauty in his arms and kissed around her face, ears, neck, and upper body, as he stroked the small barbells on her nipples. He’d wondered what feminine companionship he’d have for the next legs or his trip, and now he knew. He fondled her breasts, hoping she could feel the stimulation. Something happened because the nipples hardened further to the consistency of steel thimbles.

Dave had been leaning over, sucking on her right nipple when he looked up into her green eyes. She smiled.

Dave kissed her. “Welcome back to the land of the living, KC.”

“You knew what you’d do to me, didn’t you?”

“I did.”

“You know that I love you unconditionally right now?”

“I do. I’m pretty sure I love you, but we need to talk and get to know one another.”

“I need you to make love to me first, then we can do all that. We’ll go to dinner. I found all these great places near here. We can walk ... and talk.”

KC launched herself into his arms with passionate kisses, and also fondled his manhood, producing the required response within seconds. She was very sexy and talented.

Dave didn’t exactly rush their lovemaking, but he also didn’t fight to extend it. Thirty minutes later they were in the shower, and thirty minutes after that they sat in a seafood restaurant on Fisherman’s Pier. Dave knew he had the prettiest girl in the city.

Dave learned one or two things about KC in the process. First, she owned some sexy and seductive clothes; and second, she liked to prowl around San Francisco commando and in a short skirt.

Dave said as they sat down and scanned the menu, “What’s the short version of your bio?”

KC smiled. “I’m twenty-eight. Graduated from Murfreesboro High School, attended Vanderbilt and graduated seven years ago with a major in English and a minor in music. Had a boyfriend for a while, but we lost interest in each other before graduation. He disappeared into the military; I stayed in Nashville.

“I initially discovered that a degree in English with a music minor qualified me to say, ‘Do you want fries with that?’ I finally got a job as a secretary for Warner Music. The job had everything to do with contracts and nothing much to do with music.

“I met Marina in connection with a contract my boss was working on. We clicked. We had lunch a few times and then some dinners. She’d become my role model and mentor, bless her. Along the line I griped about my job and wanting to get more to the sharp end of the music business – supporting some of the performers in some way. The next I know; I’m having dinner with Kyle Hanks. He offers me a job before the entrée is served, and here I am at your beck and call. I’ve been with Kyle since June first, when you restarted your forty-eight-state trip.

“Oh, I forgot to mention that in that intervening time at Warner, I met and fell in love with Jordan. We got married. He’s a lawyer – ambulance chaser. Does bail and bond stuff, too. Rough clientele. Not my diet, but he loves it.”

Dave balked, “So, err, our little assignation an hour ago ... how does that jive with you being married? Am I the other man?”

“Oh, no. I’d never do that to you or Jordie. We have a very open marriage. He has a few honeys around town. I really liked Kyle and it was a natural thing for us to sexually bond. Through him I learned about the Circle, and how he and Ashley live and then about you. I read Cricket’s book – twice! He could tell I was obviously infatuated with you, so he assigned me to you. You are very important to me, because you are how I am breaking out of being a plain secretary. I’m officially titled as a Talent Manager in Kyle’s company.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.