Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 24: Oregon II

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: Oregon II - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Zoey and the Circle started the concert and played for forty-five minutes. They were on the billing and appreciated performing in their own right, not just as a kick-off act for the main attraction. Their second album had been released two weeks earlier, so they could tout that to boost local sales. Dave was pleased that they were well received by the twenty-thousand fans.

Zoey ended their set the way she’d worked out with Dave. She told the audience that she wanted to do a country song. She started to sing Western Mountains, but purposely duffed a few notes and stopped after the first line of the song. She said to everyone, “This just doesn’t sound right that I’m trying to sing a country song when there’s a master was waiting in the wings.”

She then screamed to the crowd, “LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I’M PLEASED TO INTRODUCE YOU TO DAVE PRENTISS!”

While she’d been screwing around and talking and acting as though she was going to continue singing, the Hawks had taken their positions at their instruments. As Zoey finished her loud introduction, they struck up a really loud and lively pace for the song Western Mountains. Dave appeared in the spotlight with a microphone in hand and started to sing.

Zoey kind of faded to the background, but then he gestured and she came forward and the two of them turned the song into a flawless duet. The crowd LOVED it. Even over the music, many hooted and hollered their approval. The applause at the end was deafening.

Zoey and Dave segued into the song Loving More Than One after that, and the duet version of that was really powerful and moving for the fans. Zoey bowed and disappeared back stage after that number. Dave did say, “Many of you know the ethic of the group that I hang out with. I’m pleased that Zoey is one of the people in that group – the Circle. I do love her with all my heart.”

Dave continued with the concert. After the introduction, he pulled Beth up from the audience and sang his usual slate of love songs to her. She was very photogenic when the TV cameras zoomed into the tiny woman as he sang. After the last song, she threw her small body against him and they had a rather passionate kiss. He had to bend over dramatically to kiss her. She then took the honored seat at the side of the stage.

The After Party at the hotel was well attended, and for once there were more women than men. Given the preponderance of men in the band, it was usually the other way around. One of the girls that the drummer Mick Maron invited to the party had three other friends with her, and they all had new STD tests. She had told him that the word was out about needing a fresh test if you wanted to go back stage and to the After Party to play with the band.

Everyone congregated in Dave’s suite with overflow in the three suites across the hall and next door on both sides. Although the concert entourage didn’t have the whole floor, they treated the space as though they did. The doors were propped open and a steady stream of naked people transited the hallway when they wanted to prowl or find someone in one of the other rooms or just play the role of voyeurs.

Cora was a hot little auburn-haired country sweetheart that latched onto Dave back at the suite. The other girls from Seattle seemed happy with some of the men from the two bands – The Hawks and Zoey’s band, so Dave welcomed the advance. Cora was dressed in a western shirt with lots of sequins, and a short little cowgirl skirt. She wore western boots that matched her outfit. She’d also opened the snaps on her shirt to prove to anyone interested that she was braless and that she had a great rack.

Dave offered Cora a glass of wine from the minibar. “You like the concert?” Instead of answering him, she kissed him.

Dave warned, “This place is going to be very sexual very soon.”

“I’m counting on it. I’m counting on you.”

“I’m flexible and if you know about me, I love women. You seem to be a woman. I think I love you.”

Cora laughed. “Well, I love you, too. Can we do something about that?”

“Let’s start by removing our clothing.”

“Oooooh, good idea! You have a keen mind for a country music singer.” She teased in a way Dave appreciated.

Dave teased back, “I can even eat pussy and fuck at the same time ... providing there are two different women involved.”

“We’ll test that hypothesis later,” Cora crooned. He saw her glance at another of the girls at the party with a leer.

Dave led Cora into his suite’s bedroom. She didn’t seem perturbed that there was feminine clothing, makeup, and such scattered around the room on various dressers and surfaces.

When they were naked, Dave kissed his way down Cora’s body to her pussy. She jerked to attention as he started to eat her. She was wet and tasted like a hint of strawberries. She’d been thinking about this occasion for most of the day, apparently.

Dave nipped and bit lightly around her nipples and then worked his way down to her labia. Her outer lips were already swollen; her inner lips were wet with arousal. He latched his entire mouth over her vulva and suctioned as hard as he could.

Cora said, “Oh, God, you’re giving me a sex hickey. I’ll be bruised for weeks. I’ll be ruined for all other men. I love it.”

He hadn’t thought that far ahead, but he liked that idea, and obviously Cora did. He sucked harder, and found that even while he suctioned on her vulva, he could lick with his tongue inside the suctioned area. He speared his tongue into her body like a viper sniffing out its next meal. Moreover, Dave liked the way Cora tasted.

After several minutes, Dave pulled away and looked at his handiwork. Cora’s vulva was a deep reddish tone, and both her outer and inner labia were fuller – the skin stretched tighter on the former and more swollen on her inner lips.

Dave latched on again, this time focusing his tongue on Cora’s clitoral hood. The hood retreated and her pleasure nubbin came out to play. Dave sucked more. Cora squirmed around on the bed. Her mantra for that part of the evening seemed to be, “Oh, fuck! Don’t stop.”

Cora announced at one point, “Oh, David. I’m cumming.” He body pulsed and shook for a minute. She was wetter, and Dave went back to sucking.

Dave finally took stock again. This time both labia were a deep red. They were distended and seriously swollen. Part of the area looked like a hickey. His saliva and her lubricating juices were everywhere. Cora’s clit was particularly evident, and looked like the end on a tube of lipstick the way it was distended and colored. Dave leaned in and tongued the engorged nub, even lightly biting on it. Cora climaxed again. “Oh, fuck!”

Dave swatted, teased, pulled on, prodded, kissed, and sucked more on the area, especially the most swollen parts of her inner labia. He teased, “Will anybody notice your hickey on your pussy?”

Cora said, “Only Remi – the brunette in our group. She and I eat each other out all the time. We’re friends-with-benefits, but really prefer guys. I’ve played with the other girls that are here from my group, but not as often. We’re a pretty horny bunch.”

Dave hummed into her twat, allowing the vibrations to further excite her. She urged him into position, and after an adjustment he put the swollen head of his cock against the swollen lips of her pussy and pushed. Dave slid in deep, and the two started to make love.

Cora writhed under him, and also praised what he’d been doing to her. “I think I’ll be discolored ‘down there’ for a week or more, but it felt so good. I had about five orgasms as you were doing that. I’m especially sensitive now, but not in a bad way. You’re rubbing against me in just the right way.”

Dave kissed her, “We aim to please.”

“You fuck a lot of women, huh?” Cora asked.

“I do,” Dave admitted. “Read about me and the Circle.”

“I watched some of the TV show. What a cool way to live. If you want sex you just ask someone and usually you both go off and fuck.”

“Make love.”

“Oh, make love. I get it.” After a few seconds she asked, “Are we making love or fucking?”

Dave chuckled, “Somewhere in the middle, honestly. We don’t know each other well, but we’ve established that we’re both hedonists with high sex drives. In this environment, we’ve decided we’ll enjoy casual sex. I should tell you that I wasn’t always this way. I was pickier about knowing my partner somewhat before we had sex – at least most of the time.”

Cora asked, “What was the hottest time ever when you had sex?”

Dave allowed, “There have been many, but one stands out to me now. I’d been married about seven or eight years and Alice, my wife, and I had set out for several reasons to loosen up, and that included sexually. We were wound really tightly, especially about sex.

“We’d been getting increasingly romantic and intimate with our neighbors – the people that formed the core group of what later became the Circle. At Alice’s urging, I got ahead of her, so I’d had sex with a couple of the other wives in our group, but Alice had held off having sex with other men. She correctly guessed that I wasn’t able to handle her doing that, even when I told her to go ahead.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.