Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 23: Oregon

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: Oregon - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The day after the After Party in Seattle it rained. Of course it rained; it was Seattle. Dave opted to stay in the Presidential Suite at the Marriott for another day since it was available. Besides, he had superb female companionship that each wanted to keep him sexually satisfied and happy.

To help satisfy the feminine companionship, knowing his own limitations, Dave asked Robby Nixx, his best friend on the road and band leader, to stick around ostensibly to work on a few new numbers to play in the concerts. Dave also knew he’d get another music lesson from his friend.

The females in the contingent comprised Beth Williams – his first-cousin-in-law by way of his wife Nikky; Lucy and Naomi – the girls he’d met at the Grand Tetons who’d also fallen in love with him; and a pretty blonde named Kay or Kailyn Darden that stuck around after the other groupies had left.

Since it was Sunday, many of the downtown stores were closed. Most of the other band members and their wives and any attendant groupies they’d convinced had opted to take the charter bus to Portland rather than wander around in the rain. They were going to stay there for the week in anticipation of a concert the following Saturday.

Coming back from a breakfast buffet in the hotel’s restaurant the four girls suggested a kind of rotation and sharing for the rest of the day. Every couple of hours one of the girls would go off with one of the guys for a lovely sexual interlude. The two girls left behind would play with each other during that time. Everyone also agreed with Kay’s suggestion to remain naked the whole time for easier access.

As things worked out by dinner, Dave and Robby had each been with all four girls and each girl had also had a sapphic hour with each of the other three girls. They were a happy and fulfilled group of six by dinner. The hotel bus took them to a restaurant and picked them up a couple of hours later after they were through.

At dinner, Dave and Robbie amused the girls with the presentation of special awards for various performances during the day. All in good humor, Beth won the awards for the most orgasms and for the dirtiest potty mouth while fucking. Dave had to remember to get her and Peggy comparing notes on the subject.

Lucy won the award for taking the most cock down her throat during the course of the day. She brought both men off with deep throat renditions of a blowjob at one time or another. They were long sessions, too.

Naomi won the award for squirting the most fluids both in individual sessions and in total during the day. The men made sure she had an adequate supply of liquids to replenish her supply for the evening sessions. She laughed and said she couldn’t help herself; each cock had been hitting just the right spot to elicit that response independent of her control.

Kay got a special award for showing up and losing her virginity in the continuing After Party. She had confessed earlier that she was kind of sore, so she got an honorary band aid and the promise of two male kisses on her twat to help her ‘trauma’ go away.

Kay insisted that her soreness would in no way inhibit her sexual playtimes that evening. She told them it was a ‘good’ ache.

Naomi was sitting next to her at the dinner table but hadn’t taken in her neophyte status. “You were a virgin?” Her voice betrayed her amazement at what Kay had done.

Kay nodded. “I really did just turn eighteen. I think I was the last one in my class at high school to not have had sex. I was determined to get rid of that affliction this summer, but the two guys that want to take me out are such schmucks, I couldn’t see doing anything with either of them. I won’t even kiss them; one had killer bad breath all the time, too.

“Anyway, I wanted to hear the magical Dave Prentiss sing, and I sprung for a ticket in the VIP section. I’m so glad I did. I was right up front, and got to see and hear everything right up close. My BFF was with me, too. As the concert ended, I heard a couple of the girls in the pit talking about trying to get into the After Party.

“Just the term signaled what it would probably be. I liked everyone I saw on stage, so I joined in the throng trying to get to the band guys that were giving autographs and selfies. One of the back-up singers, a guy named Bart, came over to a few of us. I just asked him outright if I could come backstage and go to the party. I tried to sound like I knew what I was doing.

“He gave me the once over, and I guess I passed muster, because his next question was whether I had an STD test. I did, but it wasn’t because I was planning anything. My friend said that I should get one and be prepared. I had a physical exam for college so I just asked them to complete that test, too. They did, and I started to carry the paper with me.

“Bart brought me up on stage and we hugged and kissed. He told me to stick around, so I did. My BFF didn’t want to participate. I waved goodbye to her and blew her a kiss. She knew where I’d be. I texted her, too, and told her that I was going to be okay. I sent her another text late last night and another this morning kind of telling her what was happening. She wants details and I promised them to her when I see her tomorrow.”

Naomi asked, “So, who actually took your cherry?”

Kay smiled and looked at Dave. “He did. Glenn was my second about thirty minutes later. I loved it. I’d do it again in a flash. I’m surprised how in love with them I am. I liked Bart, too, but I started a long blowjob on him and he blew off in my mouth before we had intercourse. He was kind of pissed at himself and blamed it on not having had enough pussy that week.”

Beth said, “You got The Experience from Dave?”

Kay shook her head, “No. I learned what that was from Lucy. No, Dave and Glenn just loved me and they were very caring about making love to me. They didn’t know I was virgin I guess until lunch earlier today when I told them.”

Dave nodded, “That was surprise. I don’t know what I would have done differently, but I feel privileged to have been your first serious lover.”

Kay added, “So, here I am in love with a country music singer who lives in Florida and travels all over, and he has ten wives and loads of other women at his disposal, AND my first love is going to leave me, as he must, and go off for his work and his many other lovers.” She held her hands to her heart and gave a theatrical sigh.

Lucy said, “You could do what the rest of us are probably going to do, you know? We’re all going to Florida and join the Circle. Dave will be there once in a while, and although we won’t be able to be with him or be possessive, there are lots of other really nice guys there that we can also love and who’ll love us.”

Kay said, “But I have to go to college.”

Lucy shrugged, “So, go to the university in Sarasota, Florida. You could do the whole student thing, AND pledge the Circle and have that as the backdrop for your social life AND your love life.” The way she spoke had the sound of ‘Go off and join the circus’ to it.

Kay looked at Dave. He smiled, “Works for me. You would have access to a lot of resources in the Circle. You know the numbers. I’ll be around but not always available.”

Beth said, “My cousin is one of Dave’s wives and has been for years. Another of his wives in Scarlett Johansson, and he does roam in high altitude circles, including a couple of billionaires. Everyone in the Circle does, and you can, too. I recommend you seriously consider it.”

Dave asked, “What do you want to do as a career?”

The pretty blonde said, “I’m kind of nerdy. I’m really good in math and at mechanical things. I built a robot for my senior project and won an award. I want to study robotics and work in that area after I graduate.”

Dave and Beth looked at each other. Beth put both hands up as though she were taking an oath, “I told her nothing. She does not know about Tatiana or the connections there. I barely know other than a few words from Nikky.”

Dave turned to Kay, “If you’re serious, you should come to Sarasota. I will pay to have you fly east and visit there. My wife Tatiana works in the university teaching the subject of robotics and also works in their research laboratory with several other Circle men and women. Your interests, enthusiasm about robotics, and experience may fit in there like slipping your foot in a comfortable slipper.”

Kay looked baffled. “You’d send me there. I could probably get my parents to pay. I need more information.”

“The offer is there. Tatiana would be your contact person and host for your visit. She’s a renown expert in robotics and loves to give tours. Why don’t you think about it? Go for a week’s visit. Talk to her and met Steve Reagan, the head of thee department at the university.”

Beth said, “And take advantage of being in the Circle atmosphere. Meet some of the other men and women and get to know the place. I’m sure you’ll make it you new home.”

Kay said in a timorous tone, “I’ll ... do it. I’ve been needing to loosen up.”

The others at the table lightly applauded her.

I turned to Beth, “You sound like a big fan and an authority on the Circle. Have you actually been there?”

Beth shook her head, “Nope. I’ve just spent hours and hours talking to Nikky. She even had me talk to Cricket – and I have read her book a couple of times, and I even got to talk to Helen Ursinger, one of the producers of the Circle TV show. So, I’ve learned a lot about the nuances in the place. I can hardly wait to go. Next week, I’m off for Florida.”

“I assume Nikky is going to be your host?”

Beth laughed, “She is, and I’m even going to be sleeping in your bed ... when I’m not otherwise engaged with some other man and in his bed.” She giggled.

“What about your job?”

“I quit.”

“You quit?”

“I’m a freelance writer. I was working for the Seattle Times, but they keep losing market share to the Internet, plus the ability to be really creative is very limited. They want formula news stories. In my talks with Nikky and Cricket, they both urged me to come and work with them on my writing. I shared some of my prose with Cricket and she loved my stuff. She thinks I have a career in fiction and maybe screen plays. She’s even offered to coach me through my first novel.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.