Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 22: Washington II

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Washington II - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The first song after the twenty-minute intermission was the song Dave wrote called My Brother’s Wife. He was pleased with the reception the Seattle audience gave the song. He even noted one sign in the audience that read, ‘Shelby loves you’. He wondered about THAT but kept singing.

Over the previous two days, he and the band had worked on another song Dave had written that had been inspired by his riding through the Rocky Mountains from New Mexico to Montana and Idaho. He named the song Mountain Roads, and the audience really liked that one, too.

He sang Invisible Cowboy and Water’s Edge next, and then shifted gears. He spoke into the microphone, “When I was visiting the Grand Tetons a month ago, I confess to falling in love and not only with the mountains. Some say I fall in love too easily, but the results from my point of view are pretty awesome. My love brought two new women into my life and I’d like them to come and join me on stage: Lucy and Naomi!”

He held his hand out to the VIP pit where the two girls wore shocked expressions on their faces. A security guy soon who’d been primed nudged them towards some stairs at the side of the stage. They came up and joined Dave. He put an arm around each of them. He then sang Perhaps Love and My Sweet Lady to the two of them, even planting a kiss on each of them as the audience cheered. The kisses showed up on the huge television screens on either side of the stage.

Dave sang a couple more love songs to the two women and then gave them places of honor at the side of the stage where they were still in view by the audience. They held each other’s hands and looked at Dave adoringly. Of course, the audience gave them a huge round of applause.

Dave brought everyone connected with putting on the concert up on stage for the final round of applause. He had Zoey and the five men that made up the Circle band, the Hawks and their wives – fifteen people, Lucy and Naomi, and then the audio and TV crews, and then he got a few of the security people and a couple of usher-bouncers. Everyone waved and cheered.

The stage was flooded with many young women as the concert ended, many seeking autographs or selfies with Dave or some handsome member of the band. Dave heard the interplay about coming to the After Party from some of the males in both bands. They were invited but only if the groupie had recent and clean STD test results. Dave noted there was some selection based on good looks, as well. Duh!

Some girls looked incensed and walked away, other shrugged and walked off, but about half-a-dozen pulled a test result out of their pocket or showed a scan on their phones. As they were vetted into the rest of the evening’s play, they were further onto the stage and told to mingle and stick around. There was a lot of laughter and gaiety about the concert and the evening.

Lucy asked Dave, “What should we do?”

“Come to the party, of course. Remember some of the tenets of the Circle about being non-exclusive and non-possessive. Do whatever you think you’d like to do to have fun. Personally, I recommend that you mix more with the two bands; get in the spirit of the Circle. You know you’ll be able to be with me for the next week or more, so pick some other men to have fun and romance with.”

Dave guessed that resonated with them, because the two young women surged into the midst of the two bands and staked out one of the guys for the start of the evening. Lucy opted to help Ricardo pack up his guitar, music, and some of the electronics. Naomi latched onto Mick Barnett, the drummer, and started helping him fold up and pack his drum set. He looked surprised but accepted her help. Both men knew them from their having been sung to earlier in the concert. The two of them quickly had a good rapport going, especially when they told their choices that they’d been vetted by Dave, liked the whole idea of the Circle, and wanted to start the evening with them back at the hotel. They were both hot, had dressed sexy, were giving off great vibes, so there was no sacrifice on either man’s part.

Forty-five minutes later, most of the crowd that had ended on stage, crowded into the living room of the Presidential Suite at the Marriott – about thirty people. Across the hallway and on adjacent sides of the suite were other suites that were reserved for the entourage. Some overflow moved there to be less crowded. All the food, drink, and party prep were in Dave’s suite.

Dave kept an eye on Lucy and Naomi. He didn’t want them to run off screaming into the night when some of the sexual stuff started. He had warned them, but the difference between theory and practice might take a toll. After drinks and some eats had been gobbled down, mostly by the band members, the erotic part of the evening did start. The large group broke into smaller subgroups using the adjacent rooms and suites.

Jack went around and turned off lights and dimmed those he could in Dave’s suite. The door to the patio was open for ventilation. To reduce the lighting out there, which seemed to be on a hidden timer circuit, he unscrewed light bulbs. The atmosphere got intimate and romantic.

Five couples were dancing very close to some slow-beat radio music. One of those consisted of Mick and Naomi. Before one could blink, Naomi’s blouse disappeared from her body. She was topless and didn’t seem to care that everyone watched her. She stripped Mick’s shirt off, adding it to their pile in a corner by a credenza. They set a trend.

As other nudity started to appear, Mick and Naomi took things to the next level and got completely naked. They moved back into each other’s arms dancing and grinding together, but kissing like Armageddon was near and they were star-crossed lovers. His hard-on was tucked between her legs as they danced and made out. She loved how he pawed at her breasts and then sucked on them.

Mick led Naomi to a large overstuffed chair and had her sit. He was instantly between her legs eating her sweet pussy as she draped her legs over his shoulders. Dave saw her eyes roll up into her head and knew she was off to a good start for the night. Mick had a reputation in the band as the best pussy eater.

He spied Lucy with Jaxon, the sax player in Zoey and the Circle. They were naked and lying side-by-side on one of the sofas French kissing. Both their hands were busy in their groin areas. The contrast of her very white skin with his Caribbean blackness added a very risqué feature to their union. They both looked very happy.

Further over, he could also see Zoey with Floyd, his band’s keyboardist. René, Floyd’s wife, had just started fucking Alan Lauer, a Circle member, on a fake fur rug in front of the faux fireplace in the room.

Beyond them, he could see three couples on the balcony, naked and in various positions to fuck in the immediate future. Things had progressed rapidly. He wondered if his voyeurs from earlier in the week might be watching the floor show.

Dave got tapped on the shoulder. He turned and at first saw no one. When he looked down, he saw a tiny girl smiling up at him. She was over a whole head shorter than Dave.

“Hi. I’m Beth. I loved your concert and I’d like to make love with you. Are you free, because I am? I got vetted, too. I loved your concert, love the Circle, and I’m quite sure I love you.”

Dave smiled and laughed. “Beth you have entirely too many clothes on, and ... pardon me for asking, but are you of legal age?”

Beth laughed, “You won’t believe me when I tell you. I’m twenty-nine.”

Dave laughed, “You’re right I don’t believe you.” The small girl looking up at him adoringly looked about twelve or thirteen years old, except for a well-developed chest.

Beth pulled a wallet from her back pocket of her tiny jean shorts, opened it, and thrust a State of Washington driver’s license in front of him: Beth Williams, height four-foot-eight, weight eight-five pounds, eyes blue, hair blonde, and born twenty-nine years ago last April. The state seal was one of the holographic images that was used to frustrate easy attempts at forged IDs.

Dave passed the license back. “As I said, you have entirely too many clothes on.” He laughed.

Beth grinned and held her arms up the way a little kid would to get one of her parents to start to undress her. Dave lifted the t-shirt for his concert from her body; he noted it was an extra-small adult size, and it looked large on Beth except for her chest. He then bent down to loosen the belt around her small waist. He’d noticed she wasn’t wearing a bra before removing her shirt. Verifying that her boobs were more appropriate for an adult, he relaxed further.

Beth started on his western shirt and his silver belt buckle on his fancy ‘concert’ jeans. She laughed, “You have more layers.”

He teased, “I thought you might have wanted to play strip poker and I didn’t want to lose.”

“If you lose, I’ll make sure you’re a winner. You’re already a winner in my book.”

“I think I am because you’re here. You should know that I have someone about your size at home. I happen to especially love small women – spinners!” While the rest of her body looked like she was thirteen, her breasts were pure twenty-nine. Dave bent down and sucked on each luscious nipple for thirty seconds. They hardened right up into rigid and aroused thimbles of dark flesh, and made her groan as she cuddled into him.

Beth mumbled to him, “I know your spinner at home; her name is Nikky, right?”

“Right. I guess I have no secrets.”

“I’m slightly smaller than she is. I figured out long ago that you like spinners. Many of the women you’ve bedded and love are my size or only slightly bigger. I hope you put me up on your big cock and spin me around. Nikky sure loves it. I bet for sure she’s feeling deprived since you’ve been away so long.”

Dave’s brow furrowed. Something was going on he didn’t understand.

Beth’s tiny jean shorts departed her body for the pile of clothes they were making. Dave’s boots and then the rest of his attire joined them. The last in the pile was a very tiny thong with the most delicious aroma in the gusset as Dave inhaled their essence.

“Come and eat me,” Beth said. “I’m very orgasmic ... just like Nikky is. When you make love to me, I’ll probably cum a dozen or more times. I’ll try not to be as noisy as she is.”

Dave frowned slightly, “You’re making me very suspicious. How do you know so much about Nikky?”

Beth laughed with spirit, “Why I’m psychic. I know all there is to know about you – maybe more than you’d like.” She was teasing something fierce, and obviously relaxed in her nudity.

“Come on, spill it.”

“Oh, all right. I’m Nikky’s first cousin.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.