Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 20: Idaho

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: Idaho - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave took three days to get from north of Browning, Montana, near the Canadian border, southeast to Boise. In the process, he went through several national forests, Glacier National Park, the Flathead Reservation, the Nez Perce Reservation, the small city of Missoula, and many small towns that weren’t much more than settlements of a few isolationists.

In the process, he found his muse. He stopped frequently to dictate into his phone some potential lyrics. The countryside invited a feeling of awe and beauty. Every turn revealed something new that touched his soul.

One of the features of this leg of his trip that made the journey unique was that Elise was on the back of his bike. His mother. His sexpot nymphomaniac incest-loving mother.

She’d told him, “I’ve never seen my son perform except in video clips on YouTube. I want to go to Boise with you, see your concert, and then I’ll find some way to reconnect with Roy. Maybe I can get somebody to fly me back up here.” On that basis, Dave detailed to Elise her packing limitations and what life on the road with him was likely to be like.

Dave was only slightly surprised when Elise turned up beside the bike dressed in only the briefest of clothing and carrying a slightly oversize zippered tote bag. She wore a halter top that did little to hide her breasts, and cutoffs that did little to hide her pussy or ass. She had black sneakers on her feet. The weather, fortunately, was warm.

Elise said, “I talked to some of your other riders from last year. I didn’t want to break the trend that you carry sexually hot and horny women behind you. Besides, if I’m lucky we’ll be stopping several times a day to fuck in some scenic locale.” She laughed gaily.

Dave had told her that his preference was to stay in upscale motels. He had the requisite gear to camp out, but after some lumpy campground and sleepless nights, he made a command decision for himself. Elise said she liked that idea, because she preferred to fuck in a bed.

Two hours after they’d left the campground, Dave asked Elise over the intercom on the bike, “Were you at all worried about leaving Roy?”

“With Vera, Maggie, Peg, and Gretchen? Not in the least. Along with Hal, Jeff, and Dolby, they’ll have a nice little rotation going for days before I get back to join in the festivities. I told Roy to have fun. Moreover, there were two more RVs due in the park today. He may have still more playmates before I get back. He has never lacked for sexual playmates.”

Dave chuckled, “Like me.”

“Yes, like you. Will you find a place you can fuck me right now? My little cunny is all wet and needy.”

In a few more miles they found a turnout for a picnic area and vista up a winding dirt road. Moreover, from where they stopped, they had a sightline to the turnoff and several places along the road, so they’d have a minute to recover before anybody else would show up where they’d stopped. There was nobody there. Dave parked the bike as Elise pulled off her shorts and yanked her halter top up over her generous tits. He jerked his jeans down, and thirty seconds later they were fucking with her on a picnic table.

Back on the bike ten minutes later, Dave teased, “Are you leaking cum onto my seat?”

“No, I’m leaking cum onto MY seat,” Elise assured him. “I love the feel. The warm air is drying my pants where it’s leaked. I’ll need another fix about lunchtime.”

Elise couldn’t see Dave roll his eyes.

The motel they stayed at that evening was a modest place with only twenty rooms. There was a house and then on either side a linear extension with ten rooms. Surprisingly, they were well appointed, air conditioned, and soundproof. Behind the house there was a swimming pool and Jacuzzi that guests could use. Dave worried that they were the only guests in the place, until another couple checked in around eight in the evening; they were given a room on the other wing.

The nearby town wasn’t much, but they did have one family restaurant where they got dinner. Elise had a salad and Dave a venison steak. They took a slow ride back to the motel.

They opted to take a swim in the pool, since the evening was still warm after a swelteringly hot day. Elise had only brought a Wicked Weasel bathing suit, but it did ‘officially’ cover her female parts, just not very well. The owner, a man about Elise’s age, came and watched her getting in and out of the pool with his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth. He eventually disappeared after the two of them sat down to talk beside the pool.

Dave said, “Can you guess what hanging out with the band is like? Have you talked to anybody else about our after-concert parties?”

Elise grinned, “I happened to talk to Zoey at Christmas. The subject of the various get-togethers with the band just happened to surface. I guess the evenings are very sexual when you’re not on stage.’

“They are. If you’d like to moderate or not participate, you should let me know so I can get more appropriate room arrangements.”

Elise said, “I’ve seen your band on YouTube with you. They’re all handsome men and pretty women. Now, how would you think I’d react to discovering that they have an expansive sexual ethos?”

“You’d want to participate?” Dave said in a humorous but speculative tone.

“OF COURSE, I’D WANT TO PARTICIPATE! I want them all to fuck my lights out, and I want to fuck their lights out, and I want them to remember me as the sexiest and horniest and hottest woman that ever graced their beds or parties or cocks or whatever.” She giggled.

Dave glanced over. Sunset had long passed. The swimming pool lights were on and cast an eerie glow along the entire back of the house and motel. Surprisingly, the chairs, tables, and chaises on the back side of the pool weren’t lit.

Elise must have come to the same conclusion about the light and shadows at the same time as Dave. He watched as she peeled the wet bra for the bikini off and set it on the table. The bottoms followed seconds later. Elise’s hot body sat back on a nearby chaise completely naked and spread her legs. Her hand went right to her pussy as she eyed Dave.

“Can you show me what one of the band members might do to me if he found me like this?”

Dave glanced at the house, but all the windows were dark. The lights from the motel room with the other couple were very dim, suggesting they were turning in for the night. Dave dropped his athletic shorts on the deck and lay down beside his mother and lover.

Elise immediately took hold of his cock and wrapped both hands around the expanding shaft. “I love the way you feel in my hands. I like it even better when I feel you in my pussy ... or my mouth ... or my ass.” Before he could respond, Elise bent over him on the chaise, straddling his legs, and started to bounce her head up and down on his cock.

At first, she was only taking about half of him inside her, but with each bounce of her head she consumed another fraction of an inch. Dave could feel his cock start to hit the back of her throat, the place where most people would have a gag reflex start. Not Elise.

She kept nodding and lapping at his shaft, and she’d started to fondle his balls with one hand. His cock had reached the consistency of granite. And she had gradually ingested every bit of his baby maker, with much of it in her throat.

She held him there for a long time. He could feel her neck muscles and she tried to swallow. Suddenly, she pulled off of him and gasped for air. She said, “I love to do that to you. I wanted to start so much earlier, but your dad wouldn’t have it.” She thought a moment, “All those wasted years when we could have been fucking and being sexual.”

Dave chuckled, “I was a nerd.”

Elise pointed at her pussy, “I could have cured that problem with this. I bet one characteristic of a nerd is that they’re not getting any pussy. If you’re getting laid three times a day then by definition, you’re not a nerd.”

Dave teased, “What would my girlfriend Alice have said?”

Elise chuckled, “I love to eat pussy, too. I would have devoured that beautiful teenage pussy and given her more orgasms than she ever dreamed of. I would have turned her into the slut that she eventually became.”

Still in a playful tone, Dave said, “Are you calling my wife a slut?”

Elise engulfed his cock in a deep throat for a minute. When she pulled off of him, she laughed, “If the shoe fits, wear it. Yes, Alice is one of the biggest and nicest sluts I know.

“Alice going into the porn business and winning that award put the stamp of approval on her slutty activities. I loved doing my porn films, and I want to do more of them when we get back to Sarasota. I want to out-slut’ Alice.”

Dave got thoughtful, “You know, I never thought about who the sluttiest member of the Circle might be. You’d be up in the top ten on my list, but I should think on that point more.”

“Put your cock inside me, and I don’t mean my mouth.” Elise rolled onto the chaise beside him and spread her legs. Dave maneuvered between them and did exactly as she requested. He didn’t notice the naked man beating off in a darkened window of the house watching them.


Dave, Elise, Robby Nixx – the band leader, and Zoey Foster and Alan Lauer of the group Zoey and the Circle, walked into the center of Albertsons Stadium looking around. They all liked Boise. A fourth man, Gregg Siegel, the manager of the stadium for non-sporting events, was hosting them and explaining about the arrangements, the routes to and from the stage, and more.

Dave and Elise had connected with Robby, Zoey, and the rest of the concert entourage just after lunch that day when their charter flight arrived from Nashville.

Zoey and the Circle were the opening band for Dave and the Hawks. Their group had a few hit singles, so they were becoming increasingly known. Zoey had become the star of the group, being their lead singer. She’d also been instrumental in organizing the group and cajoling the guys to give up their regular careers for one in music. Zoey was a hot little number all on her own, but she loved Alan and all the others in the group: Lars Nilsson, Jaxon Brown, Ben Forrester, and Neo Reeves. Her loving included being sexual with each of the men, especially when they were on the road.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.