Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 19: Montana II

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: Montana II - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

“This is a sturdy table,” Dave observed aloud.

Roy replied, “Surprisingly, so. This isn’t the first time with two women being fucked on it.”

“Part of your RV swinger’s lifestyle.”

Roy chuckled as he pistoned into his wife, “You bet.”

Gretchen moaned, “My God, but you’re satisfying. I’m not sure I’ve ever had a cock as large as yours.”

“I believe there’s an old saying that it’s not about size, but about what you can do with it.” Dave laughed.

“Well, you’re hitting spots inside me that I don’t think have ever been touched ... And, how’d you ever learn to aim your cock at a woman’s G-spot and make her cum like a banshee. I’m very orgasmic, but this is over the top and wonderful.”

Elise urged, “Give her The Experience, David.”

Gretch said, “I read about that. I’d like that ... I think. After what he did to plunder my little G-spot I’m left wondering whether he could do that much more.”

Dave slowly slid his cock from Gretchen’s snug middle-age pussy. Her gorgeous mature breasts shook in a sexy manner. She immediately started to leak some of the cum from the lovemaking earlier in the evening. Dave bent over and lapped at her pussy to catch the rivulet of semen before it had gone too far.

Gretchen gasped, “I’ve only met one other man that’s willing to clean up cum from my pussy, and that’s Roy. Is this a Circle thing?”

Roy said, “I learned there, from Dave as I recall. It has to do with pleasuring and arousing your partner. How’d you feel when he did that?”

“Like I was one of the most desired and special women in the world, and that this man would do anything to please me. You send the same messages, Roy. I’m already in love with the two of you.”

“Good, our message got across.”

Elise said, “One of the sexiest things a woman can do for man is suck him off and swallow his load. Even sexier is snowballing it with another woman where she got the cum from. If guys like that, their comparable act is to eat us out after intercourse and then snowball with us.”

“OH!” Gretchen felt four of Dave’s fingers penetrate her quim and slowly saw in and out of her body as he twisted his hand around. He was also licking her clit and his free hand was stroking her nearest breast, even pinching the nipple slightly. By his rough count, Gretchen had cum a dozen times since dinner. Each of her climaxes were earth-shattering for her, leaving her gasping for air and nearly comatose for several minutes. Dave hoped she’d survive The Experience. He did know CPR.

When Dave’s hand slid inside her well lubricated vagina, Gretch’s whole body spasmed and shook. Her legs sought something solid, and her arms waved as she tried to grasp something solid to hold onto. The squishy sounds made from his hand moving inside her were, given the circumstances, highly arousing and erotic – a kind of very wet sloshing and squizzing, kind of like using a plunger but more intimate because everyone in the room knew the liquids involved were Gretch’s female juices and the doses of semen she’d been getting all day and evening.

When Dave touched her A-spot – her anterior fornix erogenous zone

– Gretchen about turned inside out. “Oh, fuck! What’s that?” She started to pant and writhe deeper onto his hand. She wanted more, for sure.

Dave explained in low soothing tones and kept stroking. Gretch couldn’t get her legs spread enough for him. She wanted to look at what he was doing, but simultaneously just wanted to lie back and let the wonderful sensations spread all through her body. She’d spasm forward towards him, and then lean back in open submission. Her nipples hardened even more than they had from their earlier play.

After only a few minutes of his stroking around inside her, she started to arch and push harder into his hand. She wanted all of him inside her, so long as he kept doing what he was doing. This was a peak experience, and she knew it. Already, she could feel her love for this man.

Dave lightly bit her clit between sucking and licking it, and she spasmed again, “Oh ... fuck!” She pushed into his hand, and screamed, “CUMMING! OH ... FUCK ... OH...”

Gretchen’s body collapsed onto the table into an inert pile of orgasming and spasming female mush. Elise and Roy had moved off to the side to watch the couple. Elise instructed, “Sit on the sofa. We’ll help her into your lap.”

Dave complied, and then snuggled Gretchen’s warm and sexual body into his. He kept kissing her and whispering loving words into her ears. He also acknowledged that ‘small, cute, and fuckable’ was an apt description that Elise had applied to her. He could easily hold her in his lap.

Gretchen’s eyes opened after a minute and she looked around, but mostly into Dave’s face. Dave leaned in and kissed her.

She struggled to speak, “I ... I ... I ... I’ve never ... never ever ... love...” Her eyes teared and she started to gasp for air. She wanted to talk but couldn’t. Her lower body was still spasming.

Dave coddled her. “It’s all right, Gretch. I love you, too. I hope that brought you some pleasure.”

Without speaking she shook her head violently in agreement with his comment. After a minute, she squirmed out of his arms and lay back on the sofa with a pillow under her head so she could see him. She spread her legs wide. She pointed at Dave’s hard cock and then at her pussy as she pulled her lips apart and showed her pink and the opening of her vagina. The act was erotic and pure sex. She just said one word, “Now!”

Dave smiled and positioned himself to penetrate her again. As he slowly inserted his cock into her drippy mess, Gretch orgasmed again in a major way but didn’t pass out. She grabbed hold of his arms and held on for dear life with her eyes closed as she concentrated on every nuance of the climax. Her finger nails dug into his forearms for thirty seconds as she went over the top and floated down again.

She gasped out, “Fuck me. Make love to me. Feel the love I have for you. Cum in me. Fill me again. I love you.”

Dave did exactly as she asked, interspersing many kisses. At one point he gave her another orgasm by sucking on her breasts as he pulsed his cock inside her wet and spasming pussy.

They came together – a beautiful matched set of orgasms. Gretch almost died again in his arms. She couldn’t kiss him enough. She found her voice and pledged her love, her body, and her life to him.

Roy and Elise joined in hugging her as they all cuddled together.


Three evenings later, Dave sat on a picnic bench strumming his guitar. Gretchen sat in a chair opposite him, barely able to tear her eyes away from the younger man.

Roy and a new RVer in the park, Hal Markham, were heating up a grill to do a communal dinner of steaks, corn, and potatoes. At that point, they had a roaring fire that would make a wonderful bed of hot coals.

Elise sat nearby with Vera, Hal’s spouse, and another couple, Margie and Dolby Butterworth. Dave had met most of them the day before when they’d pulled into the RV park for a week’s stay. Each of them also had a forty-foot rig and towed some kind of car behind that they could use for local trips.

The conversation drifted around, and generally everyone was involved. Vera liked Dave’s music and went and stood closer to watch him play. She told him between songs, “You really do have an excellent voice, plus given the length of time you’ve been learning, you are doing well on the guitar, too.”

“Thank you. I need to be my best for concerts in Boise and Seattle in two weeks or so. I may play a little more of the guitar in concert, too. I’m a big faker – a country music singer who can’t play a musical instrument.” He laughed.

Gretch defended him, “But you have other skills; you’re such a great lover.”

Vera teased Gretchen, “Are you going to give any of the rest of us a chance to try him out?” She was half serious. The previous night, Gretch had been a major barrier for any of the other women to break through to get to Dave. They’d fucked all night long until she dropped from exhaustion.

Gretchen looked at the ground, “I’m sorry. I’ve been very selfish. I just ... he’s just so ... I love to make love with him. You’ll see.”

Vera went and kissed the top of Gretchen’s head, “I hope I see. You can even join us. I go both ways, but I like cock better than pussy, but not by much.” She then kissed her on the lips and stroked her cheek.

Gretchen brightened.

Dave said, “Don’t be possessive or controlling. Remember our talk this afternoon. You have to let go in order to have. Besides, Margie and Elise both want time with me, too.”

Vera allowed, “It’s so nice to meet another mother-son romance. I worried that my son and I were alone in the world.”

Dave gestured, “Tell me a little more.”

Vera was apparently a trophy wife to Hal. His wife had died. Vera had been his executive assistant and what he referred to as his ‘office wife’. She was twenty years younger and hotter than sin. She became his wife and the stepmother to Hal’s then teenage son. As he graduated college and returned to work in the family business, he found his father and this hot babe not only running the business, but also fucking up a storm at home.

Vera explained, “At that point, Hal was wearing thin keeping up with me. I have a MUCH more active libido than he does. He suggested that I seduce Stephen and add him to my stable of men that I could use to quench the fires that burn so brightly with my sexual desire. Well, I did. He was twenty-three and had the requisite stamina.

She explained, “I never tuned down Hal, and sometimes he nails me twice in a day, but Stephen would have me six times and I was screaming for every one of them and wanted more. It works well, although I’m sure some people suspect what’s going on. Traveling the way we are, I miss him. He’s home running the business.”

Dave teased, “That’s because you look the part of a stereotypical trophy wife.”

“Well, I am,” she said with a smirk. “Traveling like this in the RV, I also get to meet new and interesting people in some places and I get to have new fuckbuddies. I want you to be a fuck buddy. I showed you my paper yesterday. When we were all doing show and tell.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.