Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 18: Montana

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: Montana - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Lucy and Naomi had sent Dave off towards Yellowstone National Park with a well-exercised but wilted missile in his jeans. They’d spend the first part of the morning saying goodbye to each other in the large bed they’d shared for almost three days straight since they met.

The three had made sure they knew how to stay in contact, and he’d impressed on them that he wanted them to be at his Seattle concert in three weeks. They’d even planned to spend time together beforehand, although those plans hinged on the weather and his ability to travel on the days he wanted. He also had a smaller concert in Boise, Idaho the week before that one. Dave had told himself he wouldn’t travel on rainy days.

Dave puttered through Yellowstone, rarely going over twenty miles per hour. In the lower gear, the Harley made relatively little noise. As a result, he was rewarded with panoramic views and vistas of animals that far exceeded his expectations. Being exposed as he was, he avoided the bears that he saw, but took time watching elk and bison along with other oglers.

Dave poked along so slowly and took so many photographs that it was nearly dinner time when he left the national park at the north entrance and entered Montana. He’d expected this and had planned ahead. He had a room at the Yellowstone Basin Inn. Again, the hotel had a very woodsy and western flavor to it. Fortunately, he was early enough to get seated for dinner.

That evening, Dave called home and spent about two hours on the phone with various family and friends in the Circle. He arranged with Nikky to send Lucy and Naomi a full set of the video tapes from the TV show and a copies of Cricket’s two books about the Circle. Arranging tickets and passes for the women could be done through the staff in Kyle’s office in Nashville.

Dave also called his mother, Elise, to be sure that she and Roy still wanted a visitor. They’d returned north at the start of the summer from where they wintered in Arizona with their luxury RV. Dave got a hearty welcome, encouragement, and directions to see them in an RV park near Glacier National Park.

Dave practiced on the guitar after the calls. He also felt inspired to jot down some notes about what he’d seen, with the goal of writing a few more songs. So far, nothing he wrote and put a tune to seemed to inspire anybody, least of all Dave himself.

Dave noted that the time zone he was in was about two hours earlier than Sarasota. He slipped into bed relatively early, although he did miss the warm bodies of the two women that he’d spent the past three nights with.

The next morning, he enjoyed a country breakfast, packed up his bike, and then continued his ride north through what he thought was some of the most gorgeous and scenic country he’d ever seen.

He rode up to Livingston, west to Bozeman, and then took a few roads to Helena, and then north on 89 to Browning. He made good time, and followed his mother’s directions towards the Glacier Park RV Center. The name was more august than the place, he would learn.

As he rode, he thought back to his life with his mother. He realized there were three or four phases in their relationship. Growing up, she’d been his MOM, in large capital letters. She was his mentor, motivator, protector, and teacher. She’d raised him to be without snap judgments of other people, making sure he knew there were always other circumstances about their behavior, life, and relationships that he didn’t know about.

The second phase was after he’d left home for college and then after he’d married Alice and their early marriage years. She was supportive and encouraging, always making sure he and Alice talked about the important things they thought about or did. She and his father seemed to have a more active social life in that stage of life. He knew they often attended parties of some kind.

The third stage started after his father died. Elise discovered the environment Dave and Alice lived in and thrust herself into the Circle with zeal. She seemed to be a jump ahead of him. After understanding the Circle and their mores, especially about sex, she immersed herself in the place and sought membership. She became a major force to propel it forward and help its growth.

Further, one night she came to his bed in the middle of the night and made love with him, making him think it was someone else – a non-incestuous someone. Their entire relationship flipped to a fourth stage of romantic love and passion, with a strong physical component. His younger brother Aaron eventually succumbed, too.

In between the third and fourth stages he learned more about his parents than he’d even suspected from her. Aaron was only his half-brother; another man had made Elise pregnant – Bill Watson. Almost simultaneously, Dave’s father made Betty Watson, Bill’s wife, pregnant with Gail – a relatively recent member of the Circle. Neither of them seemed to mind the shift in paternity.

Elise also confessed that she and her husband were not only intimate with the Watsons, but that they’d belonged to a swinger’s circle or club back in their hometown in Ohio. They’d been swingers for their entire engagement and marriage, even as Dave and Aaron grew into adulthood. They never even suspected.

Elise was hypersexual, just like most of the others in the Circle. She had a raging libido and sex was usually on her mind. As she integrated into the Circle, Elise flagrantly taunted her sons by openly displaying her sexuality and romancing and fucking every male member of the group. She also took an active role in romancing the females, albeit at a slower pace.

Dave found the RV park and noted many different types of campers in various parts of the park, usually nestled in among various pines. Only about half of the campsites were occupied. He moved slowly along the dirt road and tried to be noiseless as he navigated through the narrow park roads looking for Roy and Elise’s fancy camper.

Finally, he saw their luxury rig. They had probably the best and most scenic spot in the park. Their forty-foot RV was carefully parked, the various slides to expand the interior were all extended, the awning was out, and the small car they towed was parked nearby. They overlooked a small lake that fronted on some of mountains that led into Glacier National Park.

Dave pulled in and stopped his motorcycle. He’d barely removed his helmet and gloves when a small blur of hot blonde wrapped her mature body around his and kissed him with a love and passion he hadn’t known for ages.

“I’ve missed you!” Elise cried between kisses. She had genuine tears in her eyes as she clutched him. “I’m so glad you came to see us. I may never let you leave.” She urged him off the bike and then insisted that he hug her until he thought she’d pop. She kissed him wildly.

“Come inside. Come inside. I want you to make love to me right now. We’re alone. I sent Roy away until I turn on the front light. I need you. I need you to fuck my lights out. Make love to me.”

Dave barely got a glimpse of the interior of the RV before she pushed him back onto the large bed at the rear of the RV. She started to strip him of his clothes, occasionally tossing somethings she was wearing aside.

When they were naked, Elise reminded him that she was on the International Olympic Blowjob Team, and that she’d had a gold medal each year since she was fourteen. She fluffed her son and then mounted his cock and launched herself into his arms as he lay supine looking up at her.

“I LOVE YOU,” she crooned as the last inches of his rampant cock slid into her small body. She waved her breasts in his face, alternately slapping his cheeks, until her realized that she wanted him to suck on her nipples. She smiled. “I knew you’d catch on.”

“You have the best cock in the whole world. Moreover, I hope you have it in mind to do this about ten times a day with me. I’m very needy and trying to be reasonable.”

Dave teased, “What about Roy?” He jerked his body into hers.

Elise moaned and pulled away; she looked at her son. “Roy is seventy-two. He’s good for one great fuck a day, and maybe some other sex play. On a good day, I can maybe squeeze another one or two out of him, and believe me I try almost every day.” She squirmed down on his cock again to insure total and deep penetration of her smaller body. A small moan of ecstasy escaped her mouth.

“Roy does fine, but you have stamina and staying power and recover like lightning. I know you take all those vitamins and things to help, and trust me every female you meet is grateful for what you do. By the way, when did you last get laid?”

Dave chuckled and told her, “Less than forty-eight hours ago. Their names were Lucy and Naomi. They’re from Seattle but were at the Grand Tetons.”

“And you left them in love with you?”

“I did. I’ll see them again in Seattle where I have a concert in about three weeks. I have a smaller concert in Boise a week before that.”

“Oh, God, your cock is just hitting all the right spots. I want to hear more about Lucy and Naomi, but right now I just want to concentrate ... on my ... impending ... first ... orgasm.”

Elise’s entire body started to spasm and shake as her orgasm arrived. Her breasts shook only inches in front of Dave’s face. He could feel her entire pussy and surrounding area trying to massage his cock and milk every last drop of cum from him. He complied, of course, and jetted a copious amount of his male fluid deep inside her, splattering his seed across the face of her cervix.

Elise hummed, “God, if I was still fertile you and I would have just made quintuplets. That felt sooooo good. Not only do I love you, but I also love making love with you.” They kissed and kissed and kissed some more.

Elise eventually rose up and allowed his quiescent cock to flop onto his stomach. She was on it instantly, cleaning every morsel of their juices from the shaft. She hummed happily as she did. When she deposited some of his cum on his thigh, she lapped that up as well. She hopped off, “I need to use the toilet for a moment.” She disappeared only a few feet away into what passed as an ensuite bath in the RV. He heard her cleaning herself. He got up and slipped back into his clothes.

Dave was prowling around the front of the RV when she came out of the bedroom only wearing some light blue bikini panties. He said, “This RV is the cat’s pajamas. I love this vehicle and all its conveniences. It’s like an elaborate doll house with a zillion bells and whistles in every corner.”

“I’ll show you some of the upgrades we’ve made later. Right now, flip that first switch by the entry door. That’ll signal Roy that he can come home.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.