Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 17: Wyoming II

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: Wyoming II - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave, Lucy, and Naomi sat huddled together on a split-log bench about a hundred yards from the motel and the few lights that might destroy viewing the night sky. Dave had brought a heavy woolen blanket from his room and it was wrapped around all three of them.

The night sky was cloudless and positively brilliant. Stars that one would never see if they lived near a city filled every corner of the sky right down to the horizon. The Milky Way was like a luminous belt of light cutting across the sky and ending behind the mountains. The starlight was so bright that one could safely walk without a flashlight and see where they were going. There was no moon either.

Dave pointed out the Summer Triangle – three stars (Altair, Deneb, and Vega) with a tremendous number of astronomical phenomena inside just that part of the sky. He spoke softly. The words were meaningless, but his attention to the two women was paramount.

They each kissed, their affection and lust growing with each contact. Lucy and Naomi seemed new to each other. He realized he was being included in their tryst. They made it clear that he was highly desired.

Lucy unbuttoned her western-style shirt and pulled Dave’s hand further around her shoulders so that his palm encompassed her bare tit flesh. He could feel the nipple harden to a steel-like thimble against his palm. The cool night air probably helped stimulate her. He stroked and held her close.

Naomi opened her blouse and he repeated the fondling on his other side. She moaned in happiness as he pulled her to him for another kiss and his warm hand enclosed her entire breast. Both women squirmed into his side.

Lucy’s hand started to stroke his cock through his jeans. With Naomi’s help, the two unzipped his pants and extracted his tumescent cock and balls. The cool night air also stimulated Dave, and he inflated further aided by the hands fussing over stimulating him.

Naomi said, “I want this inside me over and over again tonight.”

Lucy said in a husky voice, “Amen to that.” She leaned over and blew warm air on the cock. She also inhaled his manly aroma and then with her tongue encircling the cap and ridge sampled her first taste of his fluids. She hummed, “Yummmm, pre-cummmmm!” and then engulfed the entire cock, sliding right down to the root of the beast.

The sudden stimulation made Dave sit up straight and the blanket fell from their shoulders. He muttered, “Jeeze, Lucy. That’s ... really fantastic.”

Lucy pulled off to breath and Naomi repeated the act from his other side, holding and gently fondling his ball sack with one hand as she slid him into her mouth and throat.

Dave warned, “I was already worked up just being with you two. If you keep doing that, I won’t last long – at least on my first orgasm.”

Lucy asked in a teasing tone, “How many times can you go in an evening?”

Dave commented in a matter of fact tone, “Usually four or five, but I’ve done ten or twelve over a night.”

Lucy and Naomi both smiled at each other. Neither would have to go without tonight. Lucy said, “Then allow us to take that initial edge off.”

As Lucy inhaled his cock again, Naomi rose on her knees on the bench seat and pushed her breasts into his face. “If you suck on them in just the right way, I’ll have an orgasm.” Dave worked on finding just the right way. He also started to use his hands more; one hand supporting her so he could suck and the other sliding under her skirt and up her thighs.

Naomi spread her legs as his hand neared her crotch. She wanted him to have complete access. She also urged her friend on, “Lucy, suck it. Suck that cum from his body.” She added, “We found the mother lode of satisfying male. Our whole trip has been worth it.” She made a warm sigh.

After several minutes, Naomi shuddered in a small orgasm. “Oh, fuck. You knew exactly the right thing to do.”

The two women changed position, Lucy’s large tits thrust into Dave’s face as Naomi took over the blowjob and stimulation of his rampant shaft. Lucy allowed, “I have a feeling that this is going to be the best night of my life.”

Dave kissed her and returned to trying to ingest a large breast, an impossible task given the size of her breasts, but he was willing to try. Lucy, too, shuddered in a small orgasmic spasm after a few minutes, some due to his fingers inside her quim.

Dave said, “Ladies, we should take this inside. I want to be naked with the two of you. I want to be able to see more of you, too. There are parts of you unavailable to me just now.”

A few minutes later, the three of them walked in the door of the girl’s motel room in the log lodge. Lucy shut the door and then started to strip off her clothes. “You want to see more of what you’re getting? I aim to please.” Without trying, she was seductive.

Naomi went and tried to pull the curtains across the window but they wouldn’t quite meet in the middle of the window. She shrugged and left the gap. If someone wanted to look, they could. Peeping Toms were invited. She also dimmed the lights.

After the three of them doffed their clothes in piles around the room, they all found the large bed together. Dave took the initiative to nestle between Naomi’s legs and start to lick at her pussy. Her moans filled the room as Lucy adopted a position adjacent to the couple and started to masturbate, thrusting three fingers into her hairy slit.

Dave worked diligently on Naomi. He had a plan, and that plan included giving both girls The Experience. He liked the responses he got and the devotion afterwards and he really liked the two girls. Further, he wanted both of them in a Circle somewhere so he could return to them again.

As he licked and bit around her labia and the folds enclosing her clitoris, he used more of his fingers inside her. Naomi’s body flooded the area with female juices. She started to plead with him to fuck her but as he started to penetrate her with his fist, she stopped and just watched him down her trim nude body. “Oh, God, what are you doing to me?”

Lucy gasped, “Oh, Dave. Your whole hand is inside her. I’ve never seen that or had that done to me.”

Naomi’s body jerked repeatedly as Dave stroked her A-spot. She was in heaven. She loved to have a man engage in oral sex with her, and Dave proved in their first minute together that he knew what he was doing. But this, the fisting or manual insertion of his entire hand inside her, was over the top. Further, he was stroking some area inside her that had started to turn her inside out with peaks of pleasure. Stroking her clitoris was like this, but this spot was a thousand times better. His mouth still did things to her clit, things that seemed more pronounced because of what was happening deep inside her. She knew for certain that she’d orgasm. She started to climb Mt. Orgasm.

Naomi’s feelings of pleasure skyrocketed past any level of rapture she’d ever known. It didn’t feel good – it felt GREAT! She wanted more, more, more. Dave apparently knew that and she welcomed each stroke and twitch of his hand and fingers deep inside her.

The sexual gratification Naomi felt had long ago gone through the roof of any previous experience. She was savoring the bliss and rapture of the experience, feeling as though she were climbing a mountain and knowing that she would jump into some abyss of pure spiritual ecstasy once she reached the summit.

Naomi could feel the crest approaching, but she’d never been this high before. She was soaring. The euphoria was beyond comprehension. She was sure she was moaning and making sounds of elation but couldn’t care. She found the crest and her body exploded in the abyss she’d imagined. All the stars in the sky cascaded down around her and then there was darkness as the purest joy and bliss rained down on her body. Every pore of her body orgasmed in an ultimate way.

Far away, Naomi heard her friend ask, “Is she okay?” and then all went completely dark.

She did hear Dave respond, “I hope she’s feeling loved and intense pleasure right now. She’s fine. We love her.”

Naomi awoke some time later, unsure whether it had been days, hours, minutes, or seconds. Her nude body was cradled between Dave and Lucy. They were both kissing her. She took stock of what she felt and started to cry. Her tears were tears of happiness for the divine experience she’d just had. Her heart was exploding with love for these two people. She rushed her recovery so that she could kiss both of them and tell them how she felt.

An hour later, Lucy’s eyes blinked open as she, too, completed The Experience. She spoke, “I love you. Naomi, you’ve known I’ve loved you, but Dave ... I can’t find the words to tell you how I feel. I never want to leave your side. I want you with me for the rest of existence. I am your devoted slave. I want to be your woman.”

Dave kissed her. He spoke softly, “You already are. You both are. Enjoy the love that I offer to you and I feel your love for me.”

The three made love well into the night, and then slept in the next morning. Dave’s eyes had barely opened from his slumber, when Lucy asked, “Can you be with us all day and again tonight? I called the front desk and we can have this room for another day.”

Dave mumbled, “Yes. I’ll move my stuff here.”

He thought they’d get up and head outside. The two young women had other plans – sexual plans that resulting in a lovemaking session that lasted two hours and brought them up to the lunch hour by the time they caught their breaths.

Naomi told the other two from her position cuddled into Dave’s side, “I have never felt so loved, so sexually satisfied – but always ready for more, and so horny in my life. I think this is my natural state. I don’t want to change anything.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.