Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 15: Colorado II

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Colorado II - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

As Dave’s eyes opened, he found himself staring into Bree Ruiz’s bright blue eyes. Her dirty blonde hair framed her face and she smiled and whispered, “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” he said in a groggy tone. “Do you have to work today?”

“No. The place is closed today and tomorrow. I have a key so I can get in to sleep and wash up. I can usually find stuff to eat in their kitchen, too. Sleeping with you and Dakota in a real bed was a real treat.”

“Please stay with us. We have hot water,” he teased. “You eat with us. Think healthy. I wonder about the nutritional value of bar food.”

“Talked me into it. I hope you’ll make love to me some more like you did last night. Dakota, too. I’m serious about being in love with you.”

Dave turned. Dakota’s nude body continued to slumber next to him as she lay on her stomach. He noted she had an amazing ass. He’d made love with her in the middle of the night as Bree had masturbated next to them.

Dave woke up more. “Are you really all right, Bree? We kind of launched into the lovemaking and sex without a lot of foreplay or conversation.”

“I’m better than fine. I loved everything that happened. I knew we’d make love sometime from the instant that you pulled me up on the stage last night. I didn’t think it would be so soon. I’m glad it was though. Dakota knew; she’s very insightful. You gave me The Experience; that was the most intense and fabulous moment in my life.”

“It wasn’t too much?”

Bree laughed, “Too much? No way. It wasn’t enough. I want more. Do you do morning sex?”

“I do.”

Bree slid her nude body down Dave’s, stopping to caress his dick with her tits. Ultimately, she started to fluff him up with a fancy blowjob. When he was erect, she mounted his shaft, engulfing the entire hunk of meat with her pussy. She moaned and fell into a passionate kiss with him. She whispered, “You taste like Dakota. That’s good.”

Beside them, without moving, Dakota mumbled, “I knew you two would hit it off. I’m happy for you.”

After their orgasms, Dakota fully awoke. She’d rolled over and watched the two of them with a slight smile on her face as she rubbed her own genitalia. After some orgasms, she gently pulled the lovers apart and inhaled Dave’s sticky wet dick. A moment later, she was eating and sucking his cum from Bree’s bare slit. She looked up and said, “Bree, you taste like Dave. Dave, you taste like Bree. That’s good.” She giggled uncharacteristically.

Dave said to her, “You’re amazing. You’d never done anything like this until a week ago at the concert, right?”

She lifted from Bree’s snatch again, “Right. Eating Bree’s pussy is my new favorite hobby next to making love with you. I am not changing sides, but boy do I love to eat pussy, especially when your cum is inside waiting to be retrieved.”

“Do you want me to attend to you?” he asked Dakota.

“Oh, absolutely.” She wiggled her butt in the air and spread her legs further.

Dave moved behind her and stroked his shaft until it had adequate rigidity to slide into her mature body. She was still wet and sticky from the night before, and that helped lubricate his entry. Nonetheless, she moaned in the utmost satisfaction as his shaft fully entered her. Just the feel of her warm vagina surrounding his cock jolted his system enough to complete the job of creating another sterling hard-on that always pleased his partners.

Bree came and came again as she surrendered to Dakota’s tongue and kisses on her pussy. “Oh, God. You two are the horniest people I’ve every met. You’re like me. I want to fuck all the time. I love being able to switch with the two of you. I’ve always known I was bisexual. This was my first chance to try it. I love it. I love both of you.”

After a few more orgasms by all of them and some naps, they remain crashed in a sticky pile on the bed, the aromas of various sexual juices wafting on the air. Dave cracked an eye at the hotel’s clock radio beside the bed – ten a.m. He slowly rose from between the two women and slid out of bed. “I’m going to the gym.” His only reply was an ‘Mmmmmmm’ from Dakota.

He returned an hour later. The two women were dressed, and having a cup of coffee in the living room. They both rose and greeted him as he came in.

He held up his hand, “Very stinky man, here. Let me shower, then maybe we can have some brunch somewhere.” He quickly disappeared into bedroom suite’s bathroom.

Bree was jumping around when he returned from his shower only wearing his briefs. “We’re going to the Edelheid Haus for brunch. It’s nearby and they have the best breakfasts of anyplace in town. I’ve never eaten there, but the word is out. I even got us a table. Get dressed.”

The three left the hotel and walked. The day was a little cloudy so they wore their light jackets. The restaurant did look Bavarian and was decorated that way. Their brunches were superb. Bree and Dakota had fancy French Toast, and Dave had one of their signature omelets.

Dave asked Bree, “Tell us more about yourself, please.”

Bree smiled and launched into a brief soliloquy. “I was born and grew up in Glenwood Springs – about a hundred miles that way.” She pointed. “Dad is a handyman around town and drinks too much. Mom is an elementary school teacher. I have an older brother who’s off in the Army somewhere in the Middle East on his third tour. Basically, we were and are at the lower end of the economic spectrum.

“I graduated from the local high school and am the first in the family to go to college – if I can keep going. The high school was unique in how everything was taught. We all knew that we were test subjects and it felt wonderful to be an experimental rat.” She laughed. “Even being experiments, I learned a lot. I liked school.”

“Anyway, one time my family went to San Diego on the only real vacation I can ever recall my family taking. I was about fourteen and I saw the ocean for the first time. I LOVED it. I knew immediately that I wanted to study oceanography, but there’s not much opportunity to do that at the Western Colorado University in Gunnison, where I’ve been going. They’re cheap and I can get jobs around the small city.” She sighed. “The ocean stuff will always be my unattainable dream.

“So, I work, save money, go to school for a semester with a little financial aid, run out of money, and then start the process over again. I figured it’ll take me six or seven more years before I graduate unless I luck into some great financial aid of some kind. I keep looking for sources of funds, but so is everyone else.”

Dave nodded, “What’re your grades like?”

“I have a 3.75 GPA. I got a couple of ‘B’s’ here and there. Calculus was one weak point. I like to study, but when things are highly structured, I kind of chafe under the structure.”

“Did you ever look at schools outside of Colorado?”

“Couldn’t afford them unless they were free. I tried but an out of state student was a disadvantage. None were free. My guidance counselor hooked me up with WCU. She knew Gunnison, and also helped me get a good job there.”

Dave said, “What if you could attend the University of Southern Florida in Sarasota on a full-time basis. You’d have a full scholarship that included all books, class expenses, and incidentals. You could major in Oceanology and Environmental Sciences. You’d also be provided a studio apartment and full meals, have full health insurance as well as daily access to a local clinic for the more mundane ailments. You’d have a built-in neighborhood with over two hundred friends, plus whoever you cultivate at the school. In addition, you’d get $2,000 a month in spending money, and be provided a new car. In the summers, your new friends would help you apply for an internship at the Mote Marine Laboratory also based in Sarasota and doing work all over the world on various marine subjects. Your acceptance there, given your new friend’s connections, would be a sure thing.”

Bree’s eyes got glassy. “That’s a dream so far from reality I can’t even envision what it would be like. That’s the dream ... and it’s so far off.” Tears formed in her eyes.

Dakota looked in awe at Dave.

Dave smiled, “All you have to say is, ‘Yes, I’ll take it.’”

Bree sobbed slightly, “Really? Yes, I’ll take it. What did I just agree to do?”

He chuckled, “You just agreed to come to Sarasota, move into a small apartment the Circle has, accept our largess, and attend the nearb y university. There is a stipulation that you have maintain a 3.50 GPA or better, but that doesn’t sound like a problem. If you want to go back and forth to see your parents, we’ll cover your travel. You’ll have a new car, too. Of course, we’ll also pay to have them come to you so they can see how you’re living and meet some of your new friends, including me and Dakota.”

“You’re kidding?” Bree said in a more alert tone. “Pinch me. I must be dreaming.”

“Not a bit. There is a contract and some paperwork that covers what I just told you. I probably forgot a perk or two. We should start that process pretty quick, so that we can get you into the fall semester at our local university.”

“You’ll be there?” Her voice cracked on the edge of hysteria and tears.

“On and off. I won’t be there for the next month or two while I’m finishing my tour of the forty-eight states. I’ll set it up so someone close to me catches you and gets you situated and humming in the high-speed lane.”

Dakota said, “I’m going to be there. I’ll be a pledge right along with you.”

“A pledge? You mean to the Circle.” Her voice had shifted and betrayed her further excitement. Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Dave said, “Yes. You know about it and even said you liked the idea. I’m calling your bluff.”

Bree had happy tears running down her cheek. “Oh God, I’ll do it. The whole thing. Meeting you ... having you sit at my table ... last night ... you just changed the rest of my life. I know you did. It’s kind of scary just muddling along as best I can and suddenly you pop into my life when you happened to sit at my table. OMG. What if you’d sat one table over?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.