Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 14: Colorado

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Colorado - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave and Dakota sat having a late lunch at a small restaurant with outdoor tables in Salida, Colorado. They’d left Taos that morning after spending three days together, and were poking along back roads and enjoying the mountain scenery and the rarified air.

Dakota told him, “Riding with you on the motorcycle is most fun I think I’ve ever had – with my clothes on.” She giggled uncharacteristically.

Dave laughed, “You could take off the rest of them.” He reached over and toyed with where Dakota had tied the tails of the shirt in a knot just below her bust line.

When they’d stopped for coffee mid-morning, Dave had Dakota strip down to the bare minimums of propriety in terms of clothing for the bike. The weather was warm by that time of day. She wore small black flats on her feet, cutoff shorts that hugged her butt, and had one of Dave’s shirts on with the tails tied off under her breasts; four items of clothing.

She rubbed the shirt material over her breasts to stimulate her nipples. “Don’t tempt me. Back near the Colorado border the shirt came undone. I was fully revealed for several miles I think before I realized and retied the tails. I guess no one noticed.”

Dave chuckled, “I didn’t see any pile ups behind us. You can be distracting ... and I love you, by the way.”

She smiled adoringly at him and went back to her sandwich. Just before she ate, she asked Dave, “You said the Circle is over fifteen years old. Why has it lasted? What’s the glue that holds it together?”

Dave nodded slowly to indicate he was going to give a careful and thoughtful answer. “In a way, it’s the same traits that hold together a marriage for fifty years. I’ll explain. We each value the lifestyle principles I told you about, but we could do that in isolation from each other. We have bonded with each other because of that and because we genuinely like each other. That’s why we think that being a pledge is so important; you get to meet everyone and see if you can embrace them as a long-term friend and in many cases as a lover. With as many people as there are now, we all know there’ll be dozens of people that love you. The more important question is, do you love them and many of the others?

“Further, we are each committed to making the concept of the Circle work, and I mean for the long haul. As I mentioned we each have various service jobs to support the common operations of the Circle. Those also help us bond and know each other, and keep us in touch with each other. We are protective of the Circle and in various circumstances have taken steps to protect it or more specifically to protect its members. This parallels a traditional marriage where the partners protect and support each other as well as their union.

“I told you some of the stories about abortive attempts to kidnap a member or a member’s child, of rushing to support someone in trouble, or of putting up a collective front about some racy revelation about us.”

Dakota said, “I can imagine. I was kind of shocked when you told me about Circle-X Productions and Mike Holiday. I will want to talk to Alice about being a porn queen. What a transformation from her staid and religious upbringing. She really loosened up.”

“Along with most of the others in the Circle. I hesitate to say that everyone has appeared in at least one adult film of Mike’s company, but it’s pretty close to that. There are some new people, but over the winter, I knew some of them went off to do their thing on film. It’s part of the loosening up process most of us went through.

“As a testament to how it has been working, no one has ever left, except for a couple on extended vacations after retirement – my mother and stepfather. I’ll see them up north on this trip if can coordinate locations where they’re camping with their RV. We had one death, too. We’ve been lucky.”

Dakota observed, “It does have a cult-like air about it, at least the way you talk about it. Would I be expected to do a porn film?”

Dave laughed, “That’s up to you, but no. Once you get over the mental hurdle of the open sex in the Circle, many of the women have told me that they look for something sexual to push their limits further. Doing a video seemed to satisfy that need. They also claim it was a mountain of fun.”

“What else about the Circle?” Dakota obviously planned to think about doing any kind of video.

“I don’t think I mentioned the fan club. It started based on the TV show, but they have about eight thousand members and the numbers keep growing. They’re getting great pleasure out of reporting my progress in this motorcycle journey. Someday, I’ll have to tell them something about you. I’ll want a picture to send them to share.”

“O. M. G., as my students say. Eight thousand people will know about me?”

Dave chuckled, “Hey, about fifteen- or twenty-thousand knew about you when I brought you up on stage in Albuquerque.”

“But they didn’t know I’d become you disciple, lover, consort, and intimate travel companion that wanted to bed you a dozen times a day.”

“That worries you?”

Dakota thought, “No, actually, I’m kind of proud about it. You picked me and have stuck with a woman my age for over a week. You give hope to millions more out there who’re my age. I applaud you for turning down all those ‘sweet young things’ flaunting their bodies at you from the VIP pit in front of the stage.”

“And of those millions,” Dave crooned, “only one – you – are truly stunning, brilliant, spiritual, intellectually interesting, and sexually arousing. Get over the age thing. My picking you wasn’t as random as you think. I have a sixth sense and it was probably in high gear that night. I picked the best of the best. Some inner part of you and some inner part of me connected and we’ll stay connected for the rest of this existence. I love you.”

“You can still make me blush,” Dakota said as she did indeed blush up a pink hue that was hard to detect with her Native American skin color. “You know I love you.”

Come on, let’s travel. The faster we get to Vail, the sooner I can prove to you again that I love you.”


Dave walked back into the one-bedroom suite at the Four Seasons Vail. Dakota had been watching television – an in-house tape all about the city and ski area. Being summer, much of it didn’t apply.

He passed her a small shopping bag. He smiled, “Put this on. We’re going swimming. They have a year-round pool, and it’s just the right temperature.”

“You didn’t like my one-piece bathing suit,” Dakota stated more as a fact than a question.

“It doesn’t do your body justice. Please throw it away. If there was ever a woman that should be flaunting her figure, it’s you. You have one of the most perfectly proportioned and exquisitely beautiful bodies of anybody I’ve ever met. Your darker skin is flawless, smooth, and inviting. You have dozens of curves in all the right places. Of course, you should flaunt it.” He pointed at the bag, “That will help.”

Dakota pulled two small pieces of material from the bag – a bikini. “I can’t wear this. There’s nothing to it. All my private parts will be seen.”

Dave just looked over the top of his aviator sunglasses at her. The message was clear – ‘get over it’.

She gave a mighty sigh, “All right, I’ll at least try it on, but if this is too revealing it goes back in the bag.”

Dave slipped on his bathing suit; really his athletic shorts and a jock strap.

He heard Dakota inhale sharply. “The price tag is still on this. You paid $150 for this? There’s only a few square inches of material here.”

“It’s worth every penny, especially with you inside it. Please wear it.”

Dakota grumbled, “I’ve never paid more than $20 for a bathing suit.”

“And the world is the lesser for your frugality.”

She finished getting into the suit and looked at herself in the floor to ceiling mirror near the door to the suite. “This is very brief. Some of my pubic hair shows. I can’t wear it.”

Dave came around to where she stood and picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. He set her on the vanity, pulled off her bikini bottoms, and went to work with a pair of scissors, his razor and shaving cream. He lathered up part of her thighs and pubes. She watched in awe as he commanded over her. She noted she was gushing girl juice having him take control of her like this. He’d obviously done this before.

It only took Dave a few minutes to trim away and shave off the offending black pubic hair that had bothered Dakota. When he was through, he ran his tongue through her slit and also pushed two fingers deep into her as he kissed her mound. He felt her shudder. He’d left a small triangle of hair pointing to her more sensitive areas.

The bikini bottoms went back on, and after she’d adjusted them, he did a spot check to be sure he’d done an adequate job. To be sure, Dakota went back to the large mirror by the suite’s door and studied herself from all angles.

Dave came up behind her with two towels. He draped one over her shoulder, and then railroaded her out the door and down the hall to the elevator. A few minutes later they walked onto the patio around the pool.

Dave commented, “If you were at the Circle, just about everyone, men or women, would be topless. A few women would be naked. Most people have ‘all-over’ tans. They try to achieve your skin tone.” He chuckled.

“I feel naked right now, so I guess your comment is apt. You made me so wet shaving me. No one has ever done that to me. That was hot. I’m very aroused.”

They tossed their towels on a pair of chaises and then walked down the steps into the water. It was at a perfect temperature. Dakota and Dave both launched into the deeper water at the same time.

Dakota floated into Dave’s arms. “As nice as this is, I’d rather have your cock inside me. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime before dinner offer.” She giggled.

They did go back to the room sooner rather than later, and they did make love. Dakota was unusually verbal about what she was feeling and how magical the sex with him was. She verged on some dirty talk and he encouraged her to say more and get a little cruder. She blushed but talked about how aroused he’d made her when he shaved her ‘cunt’ and ‘fingered her love slot’.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.