Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 13: New Mexico II

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: New Mexico II - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dakota drove Dave to Santa Fe in her Jeep. The weather was warm, so neither minded the lack of doors on the fun vehicle. Even though it was a Sunday, many of the galleries, boutiques, and shops in the Old Santa Fe region of the town were open. The place obviously thrived on tourism, but didn’t over play its hand.

In a separate car, Floyd and Shiloh followed. The four of them had ended in the same bed the night before. With Dave’s encouragement and Floyd’s sweet-talking style, Dakota had even made love with the new man as Shiloh and Dave re-coupled to orgasm beside them.

Dakota thought of herself as a mature woman who’d suddenly fallen in love with a younger man –a generation younger. She didn’t trust her own emotions; it had been a long time since she felt love or allowed herself to feel the range of emotions that Dave inspired in her – love, desire, and lust were prevalent. Further, this man was a celebrity; a well-known country singer who’d plucked her from an audience of thousands to sing love songs to on stage. Was that ... could that be the basis of a longer-term relationship? She was cautious.

They walked and walked and walked around the downtown area. There were over a hundred vendors selling their artwork and jewelry on the sidewalk. Dave went wild over the beauty of the pieces. He started buying one item after another, first for Dakota and Shiloh, and then for his wives and other women back in Sarasota.

Most of the items were silver with turquoise stones woven into the design in some fashion. For many pieces, the craftsmanship was superb. Silversmiths knew what they were doing and added love to their work. They were exceptionally western and Native American. Dakota even convinced Dave to get several items for himself: a watchband, a bolo, and a ring – all beautifully decorated silver with turquoise.

Dakota protested his gifts at first, but then allowed them with a modest thank you. After two hours, Dave had amassed large box of jewelry and had spent upwards of twenty thousand dollars. Dakota and Shiloh were both astounded. He’d also made several new friends among the vendors in the town square.

The foursome found a small native restaurant on a side street and had a long lunch, laughing and talking about the concert, and various topics. Dave learned a lot about Dakota’s background during the meal.

Dakota’s parents had grown up in Alamogordo and White Sands, New Mexico. Her father, pure Navajo had been in the Air Force and had a long-term assignment at Holloway Air Force Base nearby. Her mother was a school teacher, and she had a younger sister. Her parents had stressed the importance of education and rising above the expectations that society had for the natives.

Consequently, Dakota had studied hard, gotten several scholarships, and gone to the University of Arizona. She got her undergrad in anthropology, and then did graduate work studying several of the older tribes in New Mexico that had coalesced to form the Navajo Nation. In the process, she got her Ph.D. and a teaching post at the University of New Mexico.

She married another grad student – a white man – when she was working on her Master’s degree. They had a daughter, and then they separated and subsequently divorced. The daughter graduated from UCLA in hospitality management and worked at a hotel in Santa Barbara.

Dave told more about his background: becoming an electrical engineer, working for Florida Power & Light and his promotions, befriending a couple of billionaires, getting picked to run a start-up tech company named EneRG, and then taking the company public five years later after working all that time for only potentially worthless stock. He told of running that company for several years and then turning it over to one of his wives who was his Number Two. He was footloose for a while until one of his lovers, Ashley Steerman, discovered that he could sing.

He filled in the details of accumulating ten wives, some of them well-known. He also reiterated how important the Circle was to him and the values that it encompassed.

Floyd and Shiloh listened during the meal with rapt attention.

Later, Dakota asked Floyd, “Isn’t your wife worried about you going off with Shiloh?

He laughed, “René loves me, and also loves Jack. She was going back to Nashville with him and planned to spend a few days with him before she was going to go back to work. They’ll probably fuck each other’s brains out by then and then she’ll come home. I’m not bothered. In fact, I hope the two of them have a great time together.”

Shiloh added with a chuckle, “In the meantime, I love Jack and I hope that I can fuck Floyd’s brains out. I’d love your help Dakota. You two were so beautiful together last night.”

Dakota blushed, “I’d never done anything even close to what happened last night – sleeping with a man I just met, and then making love with another man in the same bed as we traded partners. It was deliciously naughty.” She gave a coy smile at Floyd.

She turned to Dave and added, “I wish I knew where this was going. I’m ... I’m in love with you – all of you, and this journey, but I feel the bubble will burst any second and you’ll all disappear.” Her dark eyes suddenly looked sad.

Dave pulled he to his side, as much as their chairs allowed. “We’ve only just begun. You need to have a vision of what you want this to be – a vision that takes into account all you see and know about both of us. I also don’t like goodbyes and there’s no need to permanent one to occur.”

A tear ran down Dakota’s face. “I can’t think of a vision that works for us.”

Dave kissed her and then got up from the table. “Be back in five.” He went just outside the door and got on his cellphone, calling Marie Thereaux, professor of anthropology at the university in Sarasota.

He explained the reason for his call after their long greeting. “I have a new friend here in New Mexico...” After the details were given Dave asked about the potential for positions near Sarasota.

Marie laughed, “I’m in need of an associate professor in my department right now – that’s just below my rank, by the way. Her background in Native American studies would be perfect. I might even get her a full professorship. I want her, especially if you do, too. You might check whether she has a sabbatical coming up; she could test the waters with you, the Circle, and everybody that way.”

Dave returned to the table with a grin. He asked Dakota, “When are you eligible for a sabbatical?”

She looked puzzled, “Why, now. I’m overdue to take one.”

Dave grinned further, “Here’s a vision for you to consider. You ride on my motorcycle with me into Colorado over the following week. We part ways there and you fly to Sarasota – all expenses paid. You meet some of my friends at the Circle and they fold you into the place in any way you’re comfortable with. You see me frequently when I return, and you are loved more than you can imagine.

“When in Sarasota you meet Dr. Marie Thereaux, head of the Anthropology Department at the University of South Florida. You can work at the university for just your sabbatical as a visiting associate prof, or you take a permanent post on the tenure track. My friend Marie couldn’t commit, as it’s not just her decision.

Dave’s phone buzzed and he read the text message. It was from Marie. ‘I just checked out Dr. Dakota Whitedeer’s background. I’m sure I can get her a full Prof position – in the hands of others but she’s VERY impressive. Just FYI. I want her here fulltime position asap. We’ll transfer her tenure here, I’m sure. Love. M.’

Dave looked up from his phone and turned to Dakota. “I misspoke. You’d possibly start higher up the academic ranks if you work there.” He showed her Marie’s text message.

Tears came to Dakota’s eyes. She said one word about a dozen times: “Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.” She cried into his shirt. “Oh, God. What am I doing? I’m sixty! I should be retiring not starting anew.”


Dave steered the 1988 Harley Davison Heritage Softail into a parking spot behind the hotel in Taos. He’s already talked to the manager and knew the parking slot was safe and secure, with video cameras watching it around the clock.

The pile of luggage that he carried had been taken up to their room. Dakota had been exceptionally accommodating about taking so little luggage with her for the trip. She’d brought one large duffle bag, plus what she wore. Fortunately, she had a good fleece-lined wind breaker and Dave bought her some chaps for her legs. When they rode in the morning or if they went anyplace in the evening, the temperatures made the trip chilly if not cold. She was prepared.

Dakota had never ridden on a motorcycle before. “I’m so excited about so many things in my life, and this is just one more. I always wanted to do this, and now you’ve given me another gift.”

She continued to look at him with stars in her eyes. The love she offered overflowed and washed around the two of them like a swirling and consuming ocean. Further, Dave was equally enamored with the stunning Indian princess.

As he secured and locked the bike, Dave looked up from the parking area at the hotel windows, searching for the one to their room. He found it. Dakota was standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window naked. She was a sexy vision with her beautiful hair around her shoulders, her dark full breasts with the dark areolas and nipples, and her dark pubic bush. She smiled and beckoned him with one finger to come in and claim her body. She turned and wiggled her backend at him, and then laughed but continued to watch him as he strolled around the side of the hotel. Her antics had given him a chubbed lump in his jeans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.