Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 12: New Mexico

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: New Mexico - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave pulled a switch on the audience in Albuquerque. Instead of plucking a sweet-young-thing from the audience, the way he’d ended up with Shiloh, he looked out over the crowd near the stage and picked a more mature woman.

The woman he picked had been quite animated, especially in dancing to the faster songs in the set. Further, she had a Native American look to her – gorgeous brown skin, dark eyes that seemed to look right through Dave, and long fluffy jet black hair pulled back into a pony tail that reached to the middle of her back and swung around joyfully as she danced and gyrated with the other younger crowd around her. His guess was that she around fifty. Later, he found out she was about sixty years old. Yet, she was one of the most stunning women he’d ever seen.

After his seventh song, he pointed at the woman and gestured that he wanted her on stage with him. She darkened further in a blush and shook her head. Others around her egged her on to go. Finally, she recanted and allowed herself to be led to the stairway stage left and she walked out to where Dave stood.

Dave put his hand out in greeting, “Hi. I’m Dave Prentiss. I’m a singer.”

The woman broke into a smile and her brilliant white teeth sparkled in the spotlights. “I’m Dakota Whitedeer. I’m Navajo, and I teach Native American Studies at UNM.” The crowd cheered her on.

“Dakota, as you might know. I always need someone as beautiful and vibrant as you are to sing my love songs to. Thank you for allowing me this privilege.” Her tone darkened in a blush again, but she smiled and nodded. She mumbled, “Thank you.”

Dave sang the John Denver songs back to back: Perhaps Love, Heart to Heart, and My Sweet Lady. By the time he finished Dakota had tears running down cheeks at the tenderness of the moment. She threw herself into Dave’s arms and planted several kisses on him that were explosive and hotter than the surface of the sun. He was surprised, even as the crowd cheered at her spontaneity.

Dave pulled them side by side, and announced, “If I’d known I’d get kissed like that, I would have started the whole set with you here. I want you to stay here.” He gestured to where a stage hand was setting a nice dining room-type of chair. He led her to it, and then returned to center stage.

The next few songs floated by, and Dakota sat and listened in rapt attention. When there was a jazzy number that the band had a long solo in, Dave went and pulled her into a two-step dance. She smiled broadly and kept pace with him as they covered the stage and everyone applauded.

As the song ended, he announced an intermission after just one more song. He then launched into You Were Always on My Mind – a song Willie Nelson made famous and sung by dozens of other artists. As he sang to Dakota, the fans in the pit started a wave with their lit cellphones held high. The scene was surreal.

As the music ended and applause began, Dave pulled Dakota behind him as they ran offstage. They headed for the green room, a room that was more likely a room where the coach would give a team pep talk when sports games were held in the arena. Several ushers guarded the hallway and the door in the area.

Dave got both of them bottles of water. Dakota was speechless. He asked, “Are you all right? Do you need to go back to people you’re with?”

“I’m alone but was with a large group from UNM. I love your music. Meeting you like this and having you sing to me has been unearthly. I will never forget this. Might I ask why you picked me, of all the people near the stage – all those cute co-eds?”

Dave reached out and stroked her cheek, “You were the most stunning woman in the audience. I had to meet you.”

She smiled, “That’s a pretty good line, but it might work better on a twenty-year-old. I’m sixty, by the way.”

Shiloh walked up to the couple, “He wasn’t giving you a line. Believe me, I know. I was exactly where you were a few months ago. You don’t happen to sing do you?”

Dave introduced Dakota and Shiloh. Dakota said emphatically, “I do not sing, but I love your music, too. I guess you’re featured in the second half?”

Shiloh nodded, “I am. I hope you’ll come back on stage with us for a front row seat. We also have a knock-your-clothes-off After Party. We’re at the Hilton Garden Hotel. You should come with us. Pretty much everyone that’s been on stage will be there along with some girlfriends, groupies, and spouses.”

“Really? I’ve never been to anything like that.”

Shiloh laughed, “You’ll love it. Everyone will love you.” She waltzed away to talk to Robby Nixx the bandleader.

Dave warned, “Errr, the After Parties may get a little too spicy for some people’s taste. If you’re conservative, they may not be your cup of tea. Think about it, but know you’re invited.”

“Would you host me – I mean, be my escort?”

“If you’d like. You do need a cleanliness certificate.” He smiled at his vague terminology.

Dave took Dakota around and introduced her to the various band members. Everyone was very cordial and friendly, as was Dakota. There were lots of laughs. Ricardo asked Dakota whether she’d dance with him in the second half. She agreed with a laugh. Ricardo chucked and told her, “A little public dirty dancing will spice up the concert.” They both laughed. She rolled her eyes and said, “You set the pace. Don’t get me arrested.”

Dakota watched Dave and Shiloh talk about the song order and how they wanted to segue between some of their solo songs. Suddenly, they were all headed back towards the stage. The band went and got into position, checked their tuning on their instruments, and then Robby nodded towards the door where Dave stood. The band started up and Dave bounded up on stage to wild applause and cheers.

Dave reintroduced Dakota as the audience’s representative on stage. She waved and took her seat in the nearby chair.

Dave then gave a long pitch about Shiloh Gentry – another ‘discovery’ in the country music genre. Shiloh came up on stage to wild applause. Dave said, “Shiloh will now sing for you – the voice of an angel. The song is How Do I Live Without You.” There was modest applause as the band started the opening chords.

Dave walked over and stood beside Dakota, but as Shiloh sang, she directed the song to Dave and indirectly to Dakota. Dave nodded in acknowledgment that he was the target of the emotional love song.

Later, in the jitney on the way back to the hotel, Dakota said to Dave, “Shiloh seems to really be in love with you.”

“The feeling is mutual, but we also love many other people. We believe there is room in our hearts to love an unlimited number of people, and I mean that to the full extent that we can encompass them – mind, body, and spirit.”

“Do you love me?” Dakota asked in a serious tone.

“I’m headed that way. You need to give me an opportunity and reciprocate.” He took hold of her hand and kissed her palm and wrapped her fingers around the kiss.

“Oh, God,” she whispered next to him.

Dave led Dakota into the hotel’s restaurant and lounge area. His presence caused a slight commotion as he was recognized, but he ignored the stares. Shiloh came along with Robby behind them. They shared a table. After a drink and some dancing, Robby commented about wanting to make love to Shiloh. Shiloh agreed and the two of them excused themselves and left towards the elevators.

Dakota watched them leave, “Are you going to seduce me?”

Dave chuckled, “Do you want to be seduced?”

Dakota nodded, “Yes, please. I don’t know about the rest of the After Party, but ... show me.”

The two settled the tab and left the lounge.

Dakota said, “You didn’t tell me you were going to sing more songs to me.”

Dave said, “That was me trying to seduce you.”

“It worked, but I was a goner when I arrived at the concert before you even brought me on stage.” The two kissed quite passionately. The elevator to the upper floor was kind of slow, so things heated up between them.

As the couple walked down the hotel hallway, the doors to various suites and rooms were open. At one, Dave paused and watched as the naked bodies of Robby and Shiloh came together for the first time that day. Their kiss was epic and explosive.

Dakota’s jaw dropped open. She said, “But ... she loves you.”

“She also loves Robby and the other band members and the men and women in our home compound. She’ll make love with some of them later, I’m sure. If you’ve moved on, she’ll probably look for me, as well.”

“You really meant what you said about loving many other people, didn’t you?”

“I did. I’m kind of famous about that. There have been articles, books, and I’ve been featured on a television show – all before anybody knew I could sing, too.”

“Television?”

“I live in a unique place called the Circle. Some people thought it would be great to televise our unique environment and the way we interact. I get featured because I’m kind of unique. I have ten wives, including a movie star and noted author. There’s also some slightly incestuous behavior involved.”

“TEN WIVES!” Dakota almost shouted as she stopped in the middle of the hall. “Are you in some crazy open marriage or something? Is this a cult of some kind?”

Calmly, Dave said, “We do have very open relationships. That characterizes our entire compound of friends. The band, Shiloh, and I are that way. We are not a cult, although some people might think so.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.