Swing Me - Cover

Swing Me

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Story: After the party Gilbert and his little sister, Lorrie, go for a walk in the old neighborhood, and Lorrie shows Gilbert what a good swinger she is. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

It’s Gilbert’s first day home. Three years. The celebration is at Ma’s. Neighbors mostly. A couple of cousins. His little sister Lorrie, but she’s grown up now, breasts and everything. Her legs are way too long for that dress. After the cake, he and Lorrie go for a walk around the old neighborhood.

“You get much ass over there?” Lorrie says.

“I can’t believe you’d ask me something like that.”

“I was just teasing you. I bet you’re still a virgin.”

“Lorrie!” he says.

“Well, are you?”

A childhood phrase goes through his head. ‘That’s for me to know and you to find out.’

They pass Kinney’s Dance Studio, closed now. “You used to take lessons, didn’t you?” Gilbert asks.

Lorrie doesn’t answer.

“Whatcha thinking about?”

“Kinney was such a –”

“What?”

“Nothing.” Lorrie scowls. “After class I’d go to the playground and swing. I was a good swinger.”

“Do you think that playground is still there?”

Lorrie shrugs. “It’s only a couple of blocks. Why don’t we take a look?”

They walk over.

The gate is locked, but the fence is broken down. Most of the equipment is broken down. One swing remains, the chains rusty. Without hesitation Lorrie scuffs off her shoes and hops onto the seat.

“Should I push you?” Gilbert asks.

“Ha!” Lorrie snorts. “I know how to pump. You just watch.”

Please Wait while image loads

Lorrie swings higher and higher. The chains creak. Mom and Dad’s bedsprings, Gilbert thinks. He blushes. Lorrie’s little dress has bunched up. Beneath she is bare. Gilbert can’t help noticing the swell of her sex lips. The plump little petals slip apart. Gilbert is sure he can see some seep.

Please Wait while image loads

Lorrie swings and swings, leaning back at the apex of each arc, and Gilbert can see the small dark spot of her anus. The tiny aperture opens and closes as Lorrie orgasms.

She drifts to a stop.

She looks up at Gilbert with lewd eyes. “Shall we try the teeter-totter next?”

“I don’t see a teeter-totter,” Gilbert says.

Lorrie smiles a lewd smile. “We’ll have to make do then, won’t we?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.