Class Reunion - Cover

Class Reunion

by Slippery Saddle Bum

Copyright© 2020 by Slippery Saddle Bum

Drama Story: At their ten year class reunion, an extremely sexy classmate with a highly successful career as a porn star overhears snide remarks from her former 'friends'... who she'd hired private detectives to do research on, as preparation for dealing with the snobbish backbiting and hypocrisy that she expected and remembered from her school days. She arrived for their class reunion relaxed, smiling, confident and... loaded for Bear.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Revenge  

At their ten year class reunion, an extremely sexy classmate with a highly successful career as a porn star overhears snide remarks from her former ‘friends’ ... who she’d hired private detectives to do research on, as preparation for dealing with the snobbish backbiting and hypocrisy that she expected and remembered from her school days. She arrived for their class reunion relaxed, smiling, confident and ... loaded for Bear.

As she’d expected, the bitches who’d once been her friends were bad mouthing her character and the phenomenal success she’d achieved in her career choice. Some made no effort to keep her from hearing their hurtful comments.

And then it was her turn at the mic.

“Hi everybody. For you husbands and wives of my old classmates who don’t know me, my name is Cheryl Chabot. I’m pretty sure that most of you have heard my name mentioned this evening. In any case, I can’t tell you how good it feels to be here tonight. It’s an honor to be standing in front of all you good people who smiled as they welcomed me back and then, during this social celebration, made sure that I could overhear your snide remarks and snickers.

“Yes, it’s true that I work in the porn industry. I get paid to fuck men on film ... very highly paid I might add ... for doing what you married women do for free and, from what I’ve learned from my Private Investigators, what several of you also cheat on your husbands to do. A fairly loud murmur of protest began but Cheryl cut it short as she continued...

“Last year, I had full intercourse with sixty seven very well endowed men who work in my profession so they’re highly skilled at what they do with their ... equipment ... and have the experience to control it. Not all of them were great but even the worst one was well above average so I have no regrets about my career choice. My videos are in high demand, World Wide. This last year, I was paid just over one million, six hundred and fifty thousand dollars for doing what you ... ladies ... do for a place to sleep, your food and some social life.

“By “LADIES” ... I refer to the women who were making those snotty remarks about me and snickering behind my back. You’re snickering at ME when, not including the royalties, that will probably total another half million, I’ve so far this year been paid over a million, six hundred and fifty thousand for doing what you’ve been doing for free. So I have to ask ... where do you ... LADIES ... get off snickering at ME?

“Now it’s time to get serious. I heard some of you call me a whore. Well, whether I am or not, it seems to me that there are some really cheap whores in this room, too. The loudest one I heard was Nancy. You’re married to Melvin, right, Nancy? Does your husband know that you’ve been a Premium Member of DateaFuck.com for the last five years and that you’re site ID is “Eyllfuckursocksoff”? Does he know that you’ve met and sucked, fucked and sometimes sodomized by at least ninety men at the Airport Holiday Inn or the Marriot Hotel on the Ridge?

“Hmmm I see by the look on your face that he doesn’t. The look on his face says it, too. I have the security tapes and photocopies of the room receipts.”

There was a loud screech of denial from Nancy but Cheryl ignored her and calmly said, “Come talk to me, Melvin. I have all the proof you’ll need, if you want it.”

“Now then, let me see ... Ohhh, don’t leave, Karen. I just happen to have a couple dozen nice videos of you banging your neighbor’s husband while YOUR husband was at work. There’s a nice long one of the night he stayed with you until after midnight. It’s amazing that all that screaming you did didn’t wake your kids up ... Nice neighborhood you live in, too. They should rename it Peyton Place. While the investigators were watching you, they got video of six of your neighbors cheating on their husbands and wives. Two of them were getting it on in the back seat of their family car while her husband was inside the house. Now THAT is total disrespect.

Don’t all of you get nervous. Some of you are guilty but you didn’t join in to throw rocks at me so I won’t throw them at you. I’m only interested in exposing the hypocrites who were badmouthing and slandering me. Right, Sharon? What was it you called me? ... a low-life piece of shit who’d fuck a dog for a quarter? Funny you should mention a dog because my investigators got you on video fucking your family dog ... not once but several times. Did you know that because you’d trained it to fuck you, the dog kept sniffing and licking your oldest daughter? She really liked being licked when she was about to take a shower. She wasn’t wearing panties and isn’t old enough or big enough to stop him so she didn’t like what happened the first time he mounted her Missionary style. Now, when you go have coffee with your neighbor, she calls him, lays back over your coffee table where she can see you coming and lets him mount her. We could sell the videos but you can have them.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.