Mean Mena - Cover

Mean Mena

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: The writer gets part of his life taken over and learns some things about himself as a result.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Sharing   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Prostitution   .

I met Mena at Starbucks, or maybe I should say she met me because she sat down at my small table with the only available seat in the place at the time. No asking, just taking, which I would soon discover was her usual way.

She started asking me things between bites of pastry and sips of coffee. I wouldn’t have chatted with her but she pushed the envelope. I noticed the business clothing and her rather formal makeup so figured she was some kind of executive or something. That didn’t come up, just more and more personal questions like my marital status, age, etc. I’m thirty-two and divorced with no special relationship going. What was she sizing me up for?

When we’d both finished our purchases she simply said, in a tone of voice I’d hear often and never forget, “Tony, follow me home.” No asking, just an order. By now I was curious and didn’t have any plans for the rest of the day so I did. Her yellow Corvette was easy to keep sight of.

I parked in the suburban house driveway and followed her through the garage entry into the kitchen. It was clear that’s what she wanted me to do. My curiosity kept growing.

“Bobby, where are you? Get your ass in here!” That tone of voice again. A guy younger than me appeared, looking embarrassed. Who was he and what was he doing here? She disdainfully said, “Tony, this is my lazy husband. Bobby, this is our new guest. Get him a drink. I want my usual gin and tonic.”

Bobby turned to me like a barmaid and looked expectantly. I asked for a beer, amber if he had it. Mena led me to the family room and told me where to sit.

As I sipped my beer she explained, “Since you complied with my wishes so far, I’ll give you some more. When you are in this house I am the total boss. My husband has been my slave since he moved in here before we were married. I enjoy other slaves from time to time and he has to accept that. You are my newest candidate so take your clothes off so I can see what I am getting. Do it NOW!”

I was surprised but horny and it just might mean I get laid by an attractive woman, even if she was married, so I complied. As I stood there nude she called out, “Bobby, get in here. Suck on him so I can see how big he gets.” Her husband quickly knelt down in front of me and cupped my balls in one hand as his mouth took me in. He was clearly experienced. I’d never had a man do this but enough women had that I recognized skill. It felt just as good as a woman I noticed. My cock responded as you might expect. “Get him off and let it splash on your face so I can see how much.” We both complied.

Mena swatted him on his ass and told him to go clean up and bring us another drink. Get naked too. I was wilting as she looked me over, feeling parts that she wondered about. “Guess you’ll do.”

“Do for what,” I asked.

“Being my stud, stupid,” she snarled. “Let me do the talking. You just listen and follow orders if you want a piece of me.” I was getting the picture and I did want a piece or two or three.

She was still clothed as we had another drink and she asked me about my sex life, nodding as I related the basic facts. “Tell me about your last fuck with details,” she ordered. I told about the former girlfriend that was back in town and spent the night a few weeks earlier. I hadn’t been laid since. Here I was, sitting naked with this still clothed woman whose last name I hadn’t even heard talking about my sex life. It was wild and weird but stimulating. She stood up and pointed to the bedroom.

I stood by the bed as she carefully took off her clothes and put them away. My dick began to refill as the nicely rounded c-cups were uncovered and even more as her shapely hips and buns could be seen naked. Her crotch had nicely trimmed black decoration like the hair on her head. When she was naked she called out, “Bobby, get in here,” and he appeared. His cock partially filled.

Lying supine with her legs spread and seemingly ignoring me standing beside the bed she ordered him, “Get me wet for my new slave,” His face moved to her pussy with its lovely protruding inner lips and I saw a woman being eaten for the first time. I’d done it myself but never watched.

He must be well trained I thought as he knew when to move up and bury his circumcised dick in his wife. Again, something I’d never visually witnessed. I was hard. After a bit she swatted his ass hard and he withdrew. No hint of orgasm by either one so far.

“Eat me, slave,” I heard next so got to show my skill. She tasted very good and knowing that a cock had just been there was hot. I saw Bobby watching out of the corner of my eye. “Fuck me.” Didn’t surprise me but what did was Bobby moving up to use his fingertips to aim me where she wanted it. Damn good fit too. “Suck my tits and move slowly,” was my next command.

“Damn nice one,” I thought as I happily complied. She came and immediately slapped my ass like she done Bobby’s.

“You’re done for now,” was accompanied by a hip thrust so strong I came out. “Get dressed and leave,” was my next command. She knew my work hours so ordered me to return after work tomorrow. Bobby was moving between her still parted thighs to fuck her as I dressed, his ass pumping as I left, still a bit bewildered but hooked.

I jacked off as soon as I got home, reminiscing about what had just happened. I’d never met a woman anything like that but I’d felt pussy and it was intriguing. I was there at the time she had demanded.

They were both naked and I stripped without being ordered. Her face showed approval. No drinks this time, just straight to the bedroom with the messed up bed. Had she just fucked her husband? She was clearly eager to start the sex stuff. Her nipples were hard and there was a flush on her upper chest. I thought I got a whiff of hot pussy when I got close to her. “Lie on the bed on your back,” was what I heard. Then, “Bobby, suck him hard as he can get.” His mouth felt good again and my cock complied as she knelt over my face. Yup, her wet snatch tasted different just like the few pussies I’d licked after fucking them.

She soon shuddered in orgasm and knew I was ready. She moved backwards and I felt Bobby’s hand raise my dick off my belly so she could engulf it. Slipperier with semen, for sure. She didn’t move or order my hands on her hanging tits.

“You are going to learn about where your useful tool is doing what I want. Bobby is my first man starting in college. For the experience I tried another one for a few months before graduating. I took control then and I bought a house after getting a very good job. Bobby became a househusband and we married after six months. I tried out a few married men on business trips or conventions. Bobby was told and he enjoyed my storytelling. Six months ago I wanted to explore more control than I could get with my extramarital activity so I brought home a black dude I thought would like to be a slave. After two fucks of his big dick he tried to take control but got banished instead. I’m so pleased you are working out. Bobby likes it too.” She started to rise and fall on me and ordered Bobby to stand over me and make his cock available to her mouth. It was hot to see his balls hanging above me as his cock, about my size, get taken in her mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.