A Change in Direction - Cover

A Change in Direction

by Marduk

Copyright© 2020 by Marduk

Erotica Sex Story: An attractive heavy breasted in approached by a group of men that offer her money to bare her tits, they then offer her more if she will fuck. She agrees and then realizes that money is to be made by fucking she joins a massage parlour where for extra service she is financially rewarded. Read on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

Wilma was furious, although the separation had gone fairly well there were still sections that had not been finalized and now she found out that her ex-husband had thrown cold water over sections of the estate that his lawyer had informed him could be open for further negotiations. She sat trying to come to terms with the new situation and had just wandered down to the park where there was quite a bit of bird activity and she didn’t take any notice of the people in the park or anybody approaching it, like six young men who had just left the local hotel.

The men were all friends and had gone to the hotel for one had recently won a financial prize and they were celebrations, they were a bit tipsy but not drunk. “It is a pity there were no women in the lounge I would just fancy a long hard fuck”, one of the men said as they wandered into the park. There were a few grumbles of agreement when one of the group spotted Wilma by herself and what was the beckon of his attention was her tits for Wilma did not attempt to hide that part of her anatomy that had always earned the attention of both men and woman, especially as she wore no bra. “Dig the tits on that woman”, the chap who had noticed her said but with a longing in its utterance. “Maybe she is alone or her date has not arrived”, he continued his observations they came close to where she was sitting. “Hello I am Mark” the prize winner said.

The sudden voice broke into Wilma’s angry thoughts for a second she was annoyed that her anger had been interrupted but it only took a fraction of time for her to recognize these men, not as an enemy but as an avenue for encouraging conversation, she smilingly responded with a ‘hello I am Wilma’ The giving of a name and the smiling way it was presented led to a mutter and a hesitation by the spokesman that Wilma found slightly confusing, finally the groups spokesman gave a sigh and said. “My mates think you have great tits would you flop them out for $100?” She didn’t fall of the bench but did give a gasp and seconds followed till another one of the band chipped in. “I’ll add 50 to what Jim as offered”. Even before that could be digest it was backed by the other men, not to the same value but certainly a notable amount, just to bare her tits. A quick glance around and then with a smile she agreed. It only took seconds to bare them and as they fell free the response from these men was one of sheer delight. She didn’t cover them up as she took the money but the next statement did come as a surprise, especially here in a public park. “If we all chipped in would you fuck”.

It was a question that she had heard a couple of times in the past, even when she was married for like these men her tits had been the spark that had led to that same question ‘will you fuck’. In those seconds her mind flashed back to one occasion when she had met and been fucked by a black, a fuck that had never been forgotten for his cock was so enormous that she had still fell it – hours and even days after she had ridden it. She had to go into hospital just for a day and night and while waiting she had chattered to this chap from the dark continent in the waiting room, not for a moment thinking that they would be next to each other in the ward. She was dressed in the hospital gown and was sitting on the bed when he arrived, they smiled and engaged each other in just chattered till he was given the gown to wear and it was then as he struggled with the ties that she came across to help him and as he, like she was naked under the gown he made a comment as she tied the cords that if she ventured lower she could play with his balls. She smiled as she recalled that suggestion, a suggestion that she embraced and for several minutes she played and squeezed them and then felt his cock hardening and growing with every feeling she gave his cock. They were alone and he turned and whispered. ‘Will you fuck?’ She didn’t reply but lifted her gown revealing a heavy triangle of hair he gave a gasp pushed her up against the wall, introduced that hard, long and thick elephant trunk and rammed it home; he fucked her, boy did he fuck and when he blew it was a wonder that her cry didn’t bring the nursing staff to investigate, which thankfully they didn’t. During the night she again ventured into his section and this time he ravished her, not once, not twice but till the early hours, sending so much seed up her that it was a wonder that she didn’t end up with a swollen belly, for she hated condoms and never ask for them to be worn.

Her next experience with the ‘do you fuck’ was on a country train, she was heading up to visit an old school friend that had contacted her, the carriage was empty but just after the train began to move three men entered and it was not long before a general chat ended up with her tits bare, a cock in her mouth and her cunt being given the service that she longed for. She sucked them all and took every drop of their seed up her throbbing crack – the more they fucked the more she wanted, now those words again presented themselves but with a perks, a financial offer – how much and when all the men had added their contribution it was a substantial amount; she smiled and asked ‘where?’

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.