Nelly the Frustrated Wife - Cover

Nelly the Frustrated Wife

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: With the help of a female friend, a horny wife makes her sex life happen after husband turns out to be a dud.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   First   Nudism   .

Part 1 – Nelly starts her quest.

Nelly was too damn frustrated. As a young wife she’d expected to be laid at least once a day. But that wasn’t happening. Her husband had seemed to be so nice during their courtship. Such a gentleman of good character. He hadn’t tried to seduce her like the many other men who she’d resisted. Well, almost.

Her parents were naturists and when they went to camp each holiday time she got more and more stimulated seeing those interesting male organs both flaccid and erect with the ball sacks suspended below them. Finally, she succumbed to a skillful older boy and she opened her legs as often as possible for that week before her period which, thankfully, came on schedule. The twinges of guilt passed when she realized no harm done.

Edward, her future husband, was the son of family friends and they were introduced. Nelly was a beautiful girl in both face and figure. Her olive skin hinted at a Latin heritage as did the black shoulder length hair with a natural wave. On a fairly tall 5’ 9” frame, her 36C bust was well complemented with a 25-inch waist flowing to 34-inch hips. She was nicely rounded, but not overly so, in all the right places to present a delightful image of potential sexual pleasure. She was also quite intelligent and did very well at school. Their parents thought them a good match so they became duly engaged and wed.

The wedding night was very disappointing for Nelly. She’d figured out a way to cover for her lack of virginity but her new husband just went to sleep and she used the bidet and her fingers to get herself to climax. It was two days later when she pressed the issue that he penetrated her and ejaculated way too soon. And that had been the pattern ever since.

It had been two years and she was getting tired of sex toys and masturbation. She’d made friends with a woman her age in the next flat. Alicia was divorced and a free spirit. She always had several lovers going and changed them out as often as her bed sheets, it seemed. Her cries of passion could often be heard through the rather thin walls. The stories of her sexual escapades greatly excited and disturbed poor Nelly.

Alicia finally realized that Nelly was not always happy to hear of her latest fun with men. She asked her friend how her sex life was going and got the answer, “It isn’t. If I get sexed once a fortnight it is a miracle. And then it is over in minutes with no satisfaction for me.”

“Oh you poor dear! We must do something about this bad situation,” cried Alicia.

Nelly moaned, “I think I made a mistake and just have to live with it. I have tried every way I know to entice him and it just seems to drive him further away. When he does couple with me it is only in the dark and he just mounts me from behind like an animal, empties himself, and goes to sleep.”

Alicia pondered this information. She thought, “Something is very wrong here. I shall get to the bottom of this for my friend.”

They talked about the differing family backgrounds and Alicia, who had quite a bit of experience with men, began to have an idea. She said, “I must find out more about what your husband is thinking and feeling. Here is a way I can spend more time with him and ask questions.”

It was arranged that Nelly would go to visit her family for a week. In actuality she was just going to Alicia’s next-door apartment. Alicia volunteered to help cook meals and do other homemaking tasks for Edward in Nelly’s absence. This would provide a legitimate reason to spend time interacting with him.

After preparing his evening meal, Alicia asked if she might sup with him. Her figure was much less curvy than Nelly’s and her face a good bit plainer but she had an engaging personality and an uninhibited delight for screwing which explained her success in obtaining bed partners. Edward enjoyed visiting with her especially since most of the conversation was about him. Everyone likes being the center of attention. She gave him many compliments and a little peck on the cheek as she left. There was a noticeable bulge in his pants.

There was another side of this plan unfolding in Alicia’s apartment. The next day at noon, the two women were joined by Geoffrey. He was a bit older and of ordinary build and looks. Alicia got right to the point. She had him as a lover recently, but he was too much the gentleman and she generally preferred the wilder sort of guy. However she felt that his gentleness, which was accompanied by good sized equipment and skill at using it, might be just right for Nelly.

Being the gentleman and also being horny, when presented with the opportunity to bed a beautiful woman, Geoffrey was naturally agreeable. Nelly had been well primed by her friend and was also sufficiently in need of sexing to be very interested. A glass of wine at lunch was the final persuader, and the newly introduced couple were shown to Alicia’s bed, the scene of many lusty encounters. She left them alone and nature took its course, obvious from the vocal and bedstead sounds soon emanating through the incompletely closed door.

They were still in bed, though obviously not asleep, when she went next door to prepare Edward’s evening meal. Although Geoffrey’s equipment was about the size of Edward’s, Nelly discovered it was applied with a great deal more enthusiasm and skill. She had shivered with pleasure as the ridge on the helmet head repeatedly made its way in and out of her vaginal tunnel, giving her exquisite sensations in both directions. His balls spanked her ass as he bottomed out each in-stroke. His mouth sucked and nibbled on her nipples, driving them wild. She shuddered and cried out with the first non-self-induced orgasm since her camp lover. And he kept on stroking that wonderful rod deeply. She came again as he spurted his flood of semen into her hungry hole. She was feeling very wicked and sexy knowing it was NOT her husband’s seed.

Would he stay and do it yet again? Nelly was by far the best-looking woman he’d ever sunk his dick in. Damn right he’d do it as often as she wanted. Married or not, this was an opportunity to be taken advantage of. He got her mouth working on revitalizing the fleshy tool they both wanted to use. In the meantime, he ate her sweet pussy, a treat she’d never experienced. He was her friend for life for doing that. Damn, what she’d been missing!

With part two of her plan in action, Alicia was much more brazen in her behavior with Edward. She served him his favorite whiskey as she cooked and then more after they supped, sitting close to him on the divan. Her questions probed his upbringing, especially regarding his very conservative parents, and then she explored his sexual history. He revealed that his first encounter was with a prostitute. Subsequent ones were with prostitutes or sluts, including some in college gangbangs. In every case, they were devoid of positive emotional content.

She made her move. “Edward, Nelly charged me with taking good care of you. I interpret that to include all of her wifely duties.” She stood up and began removing her blouse. Edward stared but did not object. “I gather that you like sluts. You know, from hearing me through the wall, that I am certainly a woman who beds many men. I intend to enjoy you now but you will need to remove your clothes.”

Edward broke his trance and began disrobing. They went to the marital bed and Alicia got on all fours, presenting her attractive ass, with gaping pussy just below, to the tipsy and aroused man. He climbed in the bed and rather awkwardly inserted his plug into her socket. It took very few strokes before he grunted and released his spunk.

His behavior confirmed Alicia’s theory that this man had no concept of loving sex. She knew what to do next. When he pulled out and laid on the bed in the post-coital stupor that happens to men, she snuggled next to him and showed affection. She would not let him leave the bed. She demanded that he caress her as she was doing to him. When his arousal returned, she cradled him between her legs and, with her hands on his buns, showed him how to move for her satisfaction.

With prostate drained once already, he lasted much longer this time. Feeling his impending ejaculation, Alicia faked an orgasm and made happy noises when his semen spurted again. She did not release her leg lock while she praised his actually mediocre performance. She could tell from the look on his face that this had been an entirely new experience. He was asleep as she left.

The two women compared notes. Each was thrilled with the other’s experience. Alicia explained her discoveries and felt that the plan was right on course. The next night went much the same. Nelly was being well fucked for the first time in her marriage and Edward was discovering a whole different aspect of sex, albeit with a promiscuous woman who was not his wife.

The third night was the culmination of the plan. Timing was very important so she went over it with Nelly and Geoffrey. She would send a text at each of the two critical times. It was the beep that mattered as a signal.

Alicia made sure Edward had plenty of whiskey and they got naked in his living room. She sent the first text which signaled the other couple to begin intercourse. She kissed and fondled his pecker, getting him aroused, but made no move to head to bed. She asked him, “Nelly must enjoy this nice cock you have. How often do you fuck?”

Edward looked uncomfortable, “Not very often.”

“Why is that?”

“Because she is such a good and wholesome person. I was taught that sex is for procreation, which we are not ready for, and to do otherwise is sinful. Our sinful urges are best released with women like you. It is difficult for me to get aroused otherwise.”

The sounds of sex came through the wall. Alicia’s bedroom was adjacent to the living room where they currently were. Edward looked puzzled. He had enjoyed listening to her performances many times, wanking as he heard her getting laid. But who was in her bed now? The whiskey had him a bit befuddled, but nonetheless rigid and ready.

Alicia seized the moment, “Perhaps your wife is not the angel you seem to have difficulty with. Follow me.” She sent the second text as they opened her apartment door.

The timing was exquisite. Just as they reached the bedroom door and could see Nelly on Alicia’s bed with Geoffrey thrusting between her thighs, the man on top tensed and grunted loudly, clearly inseminating the wife of the man in the doorway.

Edward roared, pulled Geoffrey off of his spouse and plunged balls deep into her just creamed cunt in one stroke. He slammed only a few times before yelling during his own depositing of sperm, then collapsed on top of his sobbing and laughing wife.

Alicia and Geoffrey withdrew to the other apartment where the horny helper got her share of his ready cock. She’d earned it. They traded apartments back at noontime.

Nelly and Edward were in and out of bed all day. They even screwed in the kitchen while she was trying to prepare supper. He almost put it up her ass that time as she bent over the counter. She might not have objected.

Geoffrey had earned a regular share of Nelly’s pussy. She had insisted so that her husband was reminded that she was a very sexy woman. Alicia had coached her on slut-like talk, telling her husband graphically about the two other cocks that had put sperm in her pussy and how much she had enjoyed it. She would meet him at the door naked on the afternoons that Geoffrey had been in her bed and snatch. Edward fucked wildly feeling the other man’s spunk.

Nelly’s husband rapidly improved in quality and quantity of coitus and the foursome had occasion to play as a group from time to time. They remained naked as much as possible at Nelly’s urging from her nudist background. It aroused Nelly to see her husband coupling with her friend. Of course, Nelly loved showing off when she was screwing Geoffrey.

Edward and Geoffrey actually became friends. It turned out they both cheered for the same regional rugby team so, with some kind of male logic, it was somehow easier to also share the women’s snatches. Nelly enjoyed hosting when the matches were on telly, serving snacks, beverages, and pussy during the games. Naked of course, like a good slut. She reveled in her femaleness now, sucking and fucking with playful abandon whenever a hard cock was discovered.

Nelly and Alicia looked forward to summer when they could attend the nudist park of Nelly’s childhood. Both were eager to try the new delights there. Although they would take Edward and Geoffrey with them, they were sure that there would be many other men to choose from and enjoy. The phallic menu would be on display and that itself was exciting.

Part 2 - Summer Nudist Camp

It was summer, finally! Nelly was waiting for the invitation from her parents to attend the nudist camp where she had summered since she was a child. This year would be different. She was married now and she would bring her husband Edward, her lover Geoffrey, and her best friend Alicia. They would have their own cabin in the adult section of the camp. None of the others had ever attended such a camp but were getting used to being naked in front of friends, at least.

Once settled in to their cabin, the women stripped and took off for the beach. The men, sporting erections, were a little slower to venture out. The wide range of female pulchritude, from ugly to stunning, allowed them to put sexual desire somewhat on the back burner in the public places. They found the beer dispensary and some chairs and surveyed the scene. It was interesting to see all the body parts of many sizes and shapes of both men and women on display. They were less self-conscious about their own erections when they noticed that the teenage boys frequently sported them.

Alicia was quite the free spirit anyway, so she was having fun as they played in the water and then joined some young folks for beach volley ball. Tits, testicles, and penises flopped around wildly as the sport got active. Just plain swimming with all the adolescent boys got a lot of copped feels and young erections rubbed on any available part under cover of the water. Finally, they dried off and got some drinks. Nelly saw some people her age she knew from previous visits and introduced her friend. They were invited to the beach bonfire after dark.

They located their partners who were several drinks into relaxation and gathered them up for dinner with Nelly’s parents and younger sister. Her parents were very fit and tanned. Nelly’s Latin influence came from her lovely mother who sported mammaries larger but not quite as high riding as Nelly’s. Extremely attractive nonetheless, especially if you like the beautiful curves of hanging mature breasts. Sara, the younger sister had just become eighteen so could be in the adult part of the camp for the first time. She was a slightly smaller manifestation of her sister and chose not to shave her pubes but trimmed them neatly.

Sara wanted to hang out with the older girls. After all, she was a “grown-up” now. Legal drinking age here too. The three women headed to the beach as the daylight waned. There were a couple of dozen young to middle-age folks with a pretty even mix of sexes. Music started and couples began dancing by the fire. Slow dancing was preferred ... close dancing is a lot closer and way more fun when you’re naked. A good-looking guy asked Nelly to dance. She had a special smile on her face as she nestled into his arms.

The next time Sara and Alicia saw her she was walking back from further down the beach holding hands with her dance partner. They kissed and she rejoined her female companions. She had a dreamy look on her face as she explained, “That is the man who made me a woman years ago. He is as good as I remember.” Alicia grinned and said, “You go girl!” while Sara looked shocked, “You FUCKED him? But you’re married!”

Nelly looked at her younger sister and said, “A lot has changed in my life since we had our last girl-girl talk. Geoffrey isn’t just Alicia’s lover, he’s mine too. And Edward beds Alicia as well. We are here for a vacation and that means sex for fun. Not irresponsible, but not monogamy either.”

Sara said quietly, “I’ve only screwed the guy I’m dating now. I’m not in love with him or him me, so I’m ready for new experiences. As a matter of principle then, it would be acceptable for me to bed Edward and Geoffrey?”

Alicia replied, “Of course. And the two of them together are pretty good too.”

Sara stood up, “I want to try some older guys, and since I know and trust them they are my first choice, so you two have fun and I won’t promise to leave any leftovers for you.” She marched off to the cabin.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.