Coming Clean - Cover

Coming Clean

Copyright © 2003 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Gina isn't thrilled when she learns about Paul's recent adventures. And he discovers that being honest only goes so far when his confessions involve three other women. She shuts him out and refuses to see or even talk with him. He needs to take a step back and decide exactly what their relationship means to him... and what he's willing to do to save it.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism   Slow  

“You’re ready?” I asked.

Gina nodded. “I wanted to last year, but I wasn’t on the pill.” In a smaller voice, “And I was scared.”

“You’re not scared now?”

“I’m a little scared, but not really. More like nervous.” She paused for a moment and bit the inside of her lip. “Now ... I really want to ... I want to make love with you. I want to make you happy.”

“You do make me happy,” I said sincerely. “Just being here with you makes me happy.”

She smiled and nodded. “But I want you inside me. I want you to make me a woman.”

I bent down and kissed her again. When I pulled back, I stroked her hair and looked into her eyes. “When?” I don’t know what I hoped her answer would be.

With her left hand, she reached for my erection. Her fingers slid around my thickness and gripped me gently.

I had to stop her. I had to think. I had to...

She shook her head. “Not now,” she said softly. “But ... soon. It has to be soon.”

I don’t know whether my expression showed disappointment or relief, but she smiled at me nonetheless.

“Is that okay?” she asked.

I nodded. “I want it to be special,” I said.

“Me too.”

“Not on the raft in the middle of the lake.”

She shook her head.

“And I want to be able to take my time,” I said. “So you’ll enjoy it.”

“Two of my girlfriends said their first time hurt, and was really quick. I don’t want mine to be like that.”

“Me either.”

“With you,” she said softly. “I know it won’t be. It’ll be wonderful.”

“I hope so.”

“I know it will.”

I needed some time to think. I wanted to have sex with her. Desperately. But I also knew that if I did, I’d ruin any chance I had of making up with her after I told her about Amy. But what if I didn’t tell her about Amy? She’d never know if I didn’t tell her. With Amy weighing on my conscience, could I still have a happy relationship with Gina? Would she... ?

“What’re you thinking about?” Gina asked.

“Huh?”

“You had this kinda serious, kinda scared look on your face,” she said. “What were you thinking about?”

Uh-oh. I had to think of something quick. “I was thinking about you ... and me ... and ... us.” Even if it wasn’t the entire truth, it wasn’t an outright lie.

She gripped my shaft and stroked it gently. “Did you like what you were thinking about?”

I nodded quickly. Too quickly? I don’t know. Did I still want to have The Talk? Did I still need to? She wanted me to have sex with her, she’d never know if I didn’t tell her. What kind of relationship did I want to have with her?

“I want to be with you forever,” she breathed.

In that moment, I had the answer to my question. If I wanted to have any kind of relationship with Gina—and I did, very much—I couldn’t have Amy or anyone else hanging in the air between us. I’m just not a good liar. I opened my mouth to speak, to tell her, to blurt out the mentally rehearsed words of The Talk.

“Shhhhh,” she whispered. “Just kiss me.” She punctuated her demand by gently squeezing my cock.

What did I do? I kissed her, of course.

We kissed for a long time, our tongues teasing and tasting each other. I pulled back and kissed down the side of her jaw to her ear. When I nibbled her earlobe, she arched her back and tensed up.

“I want to suck you,” she said quietly. “That’s all I could think about, the entire ride from home.”

I nuzzled her neck and planted small kisses all over her smooth skin.

“I got so wet thinking about you,” she breathed. “I love the taste of your come.”

I tweaked her nipple and pulled it gently, still trailing butterfly kisses up her jawline.

“I want to suck you. I want it so bad—”

I kissed her on the lips, darting my tongue forward to tease her with it, moving it along her teeth and then pulling it back. When I broke the kiss, her breathing was shallow and raspy.

“Paul, I...”

I desperately wanted her to suck me. I wanted to feel her lips around my shaft. I wanted her to kneel between my legs and make love to my cock. I wanted to arch my back and shoot into her mouth. I wanted...

I wanted more than one night. I wanted more, it was that simple. If things went too far, before I told her about Amy, I’d lose my future with her, and I knew it. Don’t ask me how I knew, I just did.

She used her thumb to rub a drop of pre-come over the tip of my cock. I shuddered and almost gave in. Almost.

I bent down and kissed the hollow of her ear, blowing softly and whispering, “I love you.”

She whimpered and her breath caught in her throat.

I kissed along the side of her neck to her shoulder, tasting the slightly salty tang of her skin, mixed with the suntan oil from earlier in the day. I could smell the cocoa butter and the warm smell that was her.

I had to do something, and I had to do it quick. Her hand was moving along my cock and I was rapidly losing the capacity for coherent thought.

I moved my hand down her trim stomach to the dark strip of her pubic hair. I once again covered her mouth with my own and she moaned as I slipped my middle finger along her slit. I felt the dew of her arousal coat my fingertip. The pad of my hand brushed across her hooded clit and she gasped against me.

Her hand stopped moving along my length as I dipped my finger between her lips. As slippery as they were, they parted easily and my finger slid inside. I dragged it back along her length and teased under the hood protecting her clit. She bucked her hips against my hand and I felt the little pearl of nerves begin to engorge.

I cupped her mound and gently put pressure on her swelling clit. She whimpered and I kissed her again, feeling her arousal in her erratic breathing. When I slid my middle finger between her labia, she moaned softly and lifted her hips against me.

I broke our kiss and looked down at her. Her eyes were closed and her lips were taut with mounting arousal. Her nostrils flared as she breathed and I smiled to myself as I watched her. I kept one finger languidly moving just at the entrance to her pussy, and enjoyed witnessing the pleasure my actions stirred within her.

I wanted to taste her, to spread her pussy with my lips and tease her clit with my tongue. I flirted with the idea, but ultimately decided against it. If I did go down on her, it would probably lead to her returning the favor. Instead, I plunged my middle finger into her depths and watched her cry out softly in response. Her pussy was extremely wet, but it was still a tight fit. As I eased my digit into her, I felt the ridges along the walls of her vagina. She cried out again when I crooked my finger up and pressed against the hollow at the top of her sheath.

With my finger still buried to the last knuckle, I used the palm of my hand to put pressure on her clit. Her hips shot off the raft and pushed against my hand. I smiled to myself and bent to kiss her again. She was breathing heavily when I pulled back, so I held my finger motionless and bent to capture a nipple with my lips.

I sucked the little pebble into my mouth and moved my tongue in circles around it. She moaned again and tried to exert more pressure against my hand. With a gentle push, I eased her back and held her against the surface of the raft. I lightly clamped my teeth against her nipple and pulled back.

With an audible pop, I released her nipple and began to lick around it. Her breast was springy and firm, and I pressed my face into her warm flesh as I teased her nipple. I slowly started moving my finger back and forth inside her as I moved to the other nipple. She spastically gripped and released my cock, her hand moving in time with my own.

I kissed all around her other nipple, but made sure not to touch it directly. She began whimpering, then rolled her chest to press her breast against my face. I gave in to her desires and licked her nipple directly, feeling the bumps of her crinkly areola against my tongue. She gasped again and I repeated the maneuver.

I pulled my finger out of her drenched pussy and ran it along her slippery outer lips. She arched her back against me and I smiled to myself. When I recaptured her nipple with my lips, she cried out, louder this time, and held my head to her chest with her right hand. Her left hand had gone slack around my erection, so I gently pulled back to get a better angle on her breasts.

She moaned softly when my shaft slid from her grip, but she didn’t move to recapture it. I circled her clit with my slick finger, causing her to shudder. I moved the flesh of her mons against the hooded berry, teasing her mercilessly. I slowly moved my finger in circles, closer and closer to her now-exposed clit, and she shuddered again.

When I touched her clit itself, she bucked her hips against me and I knew she was close. Her thighs were quivering and her breath was coming in short, ragged gasps. I slid my finger down along her length again and cupped her mons. When I switched from one breast to the other, she cried out and pulled my head up to hers.

I planted my lips against hers and she pulled me close. When I plunged my finger back into her fiery depths, she grunted and I felt the first spasms of her orgasm. Her pussy gripped my invading finger, clutching and releasing rhythmically. I crooked the tip of my finger and started moving my hand from side to side. Using my palm to press against her clit, I quickly brought her to the point of no return.

She moaned into my mouth when I moved my finger within her, and I felt her stomach ripple under my forearm. Her legs stiffened and she arched her back against me. I moved my palm in small circles and increased the pressure with my finger. When I did, she erupted.

I felt a gush of warmth and wetness around my fingers and she practically screamed into my mouth. I kissed her fiercely, muffling her cries. She bucked her hips against me as her pussy gripped my finger tightly. I kept rubbing her and moving it side-to-side until she collapsed against the surface of the raft and grabbed my wrist.

I pulled back from our kiss and she took a deep, trembling breath. She swallowed hard and then opened her eyes. It took her a moment to focus on my face, but when she did, she sighed and gifted me with a sated smile.

“Did you like that?” I asked, with just a little mocking note in my tone.

She bit the inside of her lip, but quickly nodded.

“I’ve missed you.”

She took a deep breath and smiled. Her left hand quested for my erection. “I’ve missed you, too.”

Her right hand was still on my wrist, and she pulled my hand up to her mouth. She looked me in the eye as she slowly sucked my wet finger into her mouth, tasting herself. She wrapped her tongue around the tip and pursed her lips, pulling at my knuckle. Even moving along my finger, her tongue felt exquisite.

She took her time cleaning her juices from my skin, and I didn’t think it was possible, but my dick got even harder. When she had me clean enough—and throbbing in anticipation—she met my gaze, a smoldering twinkle in her eyes.

Uh-oh, I thought to myself. I knew that look. It had been a while since I’d last seen it, but it was the I-want-to-suck-your-dick look. My lust-crazed mind worked feverishly. I had to think of something, and I had to do it quick. If she asked, and I said no, she’d know something was up. She’d be able to see it in my eyes. She might not know what it was, but she’d know it was there. I had to...

I gently pulled my right arm from under her and planted my palm against the surface of the raft. In one motion, I smoothly levered myself up and over her, coming to rest between her spread legs. My bobbing erection brushed against her pussy and her eyes widened in surprise. She started to speak, but I silenced her with a kiss.

“Shhhh,” I said, when I pulled back. “Trust me.”

She bit the inside of her lip and nodded.

I spread my knees to get a better base and ground the underside of my cock against her clit. Her eyes clamped shut and she arched her back as the contact sent jolts of pleasure racing to her brain. I leaned down to kiss her again and felt her nipples pressing into my chest.

I started rocking my hips back and forth, pressing the base of my cock against her. I felt her legs moving along my thighs, both inexperience and arousal evident in her motions. When I lowered myself to my elbows, mashing her breasts beneath my weight, she looked at me apprehensively.

“It’s okay,” I said. “I’m just going to stay like this.”

She nodded and then lifted her head to kiss me. When she pulled back, she looked at me with wide, dark eyes. “Is this what it’ll be like?”

“What what’ll be like?” I asked.

“When we have sex?”

I moved my hips against her and she gasped in pleasure. When she opened her eyes, I grinned and nodded. “It’ll be like this, only better.”

“Better?”

“Mmm hmm. You’ll feel me inside you, filling you up.”

She stopped moving her thighs and planted her feet back on the raft—her knees were up and I was comfortably between them. I hoped she’d get lots of experience with how she liked to have me between her thighs.

I kissed her again and then lifted myself with my arms. With a reassuring smile, I moved to sit back on my haunches. I made sure to keep my erection pressed against her pussy, and she arched her back at the sensation.

I flexed my thighs and lifted my hips a little. She groaned as my dick moved away from her clit and I smiled down at her. I wrapped my hand around the base of my shaft and started stroking myself slowly. She felt the motion and her eyes met mine.

She licked her lips and the look in her eye gave me enough warning to head off her imminent request. I kept my right hand firmly wrapped around my girth, but quickly moved my left to her pussy. I put my thumb against the base of her clit and gently moved it in a circle. She gasped and her head dropped back to the raft.

I started stroking myself and moving my hand over her pussy at the same time. It took me a moment, but I soon established a rhythm. Because I was so worked up, I knew I wouldn’t last long, so I tried to concentrate on her. I couldn’t tell exactly when she was ready to come, because I couldn’t feel her pussy spasming, but I tried to pay attention. As well as I could, that is.

With my own orgasm approaching, I guess I completely missed the signs. Her hips bucked against me and she cried out softly. Her legs stiffened and her back arched, and I felt my own climax grow near. As her thighs trembled in the throes of her orgasm, I felt my cock swell.

The first surge of semen blasted from the tip of my dick and landed between her breasts. She cried out again, and I could tell that a second, stronger orgasm had taken her. She quivered in ecstasy as my spurting penis deposited pearly white drops of come all up and down her body, from her chin to her pubic hair.

With a final spastic jerk, I milked the last drops of come from my shaft and sat back on my heels. Gina was breathing as hard as I was, but I could see her white teeth flashing as she smiled at me. She moved her hand to the valley between her breasts and dipped a finger into a cooling puddle of my fluid. She spread the semen around and then brought her fingertip to her lips. Her pink tongue snaked out and tasted my essence. She quickly spread more of my come on her fingers and brought them to her mouth.

I watched, captivated, as she spread my come over her stomach and breasts, then licked it off her fingers. She seemed to savor the taste, and smiled at me as she sucked her fingers clean. My erection didn’t subside at all as I watched her greedily swallow my come. I ran my hands along her thighs and smiled down at her. She smiled in return and continued licking her fingers.

“Next time,” I said softly, ever mindful that sound carried across the water, “you’ll have to get it from the source.”

She immediately nodded, then reached for me.

I leaned forward, trapping my erection between our bodies. I could feel my semen on her skin—it was sticky as it dried—but I paid it scant attention as her lips hungrily sought my own.

We simply kissed each other for a long time. I wanted to do more, since my cock was still very hard, but once the fog of hormones had cleared, I began thinking about my situation. I didn’t want to over-analyze things, but I knew that I had to be very careful.

Not only did I need to slow things down, we needed to get somewhere less public. After all, we were in the middle of the lake, where any passer-by could hear us. Luckily for me, in the battle of hormones versus ethics, my hormones were satiated. For the moment.

I rolled onto my back, pulled her with me, and resumed kissing her. She clutched me tightly and ground her pelvis against mine. My erection was still trapped between us, and I felt my self-control slipping away. I was just about to move my hands down to her ass when we heard voices.

We both listened for a moment, on tenterhooks lest someone discover us. The voices drew closer and we looked at each other. I could see the apprehension in her eyes, so I kissed her on the nose and then smiled at her.

“Let’s wait and see who it is,” I said quietly. “Then we’ll figure out what we want to do.”

She nodded.

We waited, and in a minute, the voices reached the edge of the lake. I quickly realized it was Erin, Leah, and Trish. Apparently, they had come down for a night swim. Gina’s eyes glinted mischievously and she began to slide down my body.

Fortunately, we could barely see the edge of the lake, which meant the girls probably couldn’t see us. I tried to protest silently as Gina knelt between my legs. She ignored my insistent gestures and sucked the tip of my cock into her mouth. For a blissful moment, I closed my eyes and simply enjoyed the feeling of her lips around my glans. I fervently hoped the girls didn’t decide to swim toward the raft.

My attention was torn between listening to them and enjoying the sensations as Gina slowly lowered her lips over my erection. She took about half my length in her mouth and I tried not to moan. I heard one soft splash, followed by another, and then a third. Even though the girls were talking quietly, the sound traveled across the expanse of the lake to us. Barely thirty or forty yards separated us from discovery.

Gina slowly bobbed up and down, running her tongue up and down the underside ridge, driving me crazy. I desperately wanted her to do more, but I was equally desperate to avoid discovery. Finally, she pulled off me and I heard her laugh softly.

I sat up and she kissed me fiercely. She knelt between my spread legs, my erection bumping against her knees, and wrapped her arms around my neck. The sound of the girls drew closer and I suddenly realized they were swimming for the raft. Just then, one of them saw us.

“Who’s there?”

“It’s us, Erin,” I said.

“Us who?”

“Duh. Gina and me,” I said.

I could hear them stop swimming and start whispering amongst themselves. Gina grinned at me and reached down to stroke my hard-on.

“Y’all mind if we join you?” Leah asked tentatively.

“Not at all,” Gina said before I could answer. “We were just gonna go for a swim and then head up to the cabin.”

I cocked my head to the side, but she only grinned at me. The girls swam closer and we stood. My dick was still painfully erect, and Gina grasped it gently. She tugged on me until we could actually see the dark shapes of our sisters and Trish.

“What’re y’all doing down here?” Erin asked.

“Just talking,” I said.

“Sure you are,” Leah said.

All three of them giggled.

Gina rose on tiptoe and kissed me softly, then tugged me toward the edge of the raft. We sat on the edge and slipped into the cold water just as the girls reached the raft. I don’t think any of them noticed my erection, but I couldn’t be sure.

“Enjoy the raft,” Gina said, as we started swimming toward the concrete steps.

“Enjoy your boyfriend,” Leah shot back, accompanied by a chorus of girlish titters.

“Thanks, Leah, I will,” Gina said insouciantly.

We quickly reached the shadowed end of the lake and swam carefully toward the stairs, feeling for the steps with our feet. I found one and started wading forward. A moment later, Gina was standing beside me. We crouched in the cold water, up to our necks, and washed my semen from our bodies.

In the tree-covered end of the lake, I could barely make out her face, but I clearly heard her take a deep breath and slip beneath the surface. I started to panic, but I quickly discovered why she’d gone under. Her hands gripped my hips and she pulled herself toward me. In a moment, I felt my cock bump against her cheek. In another moment, she captured it with her warm, soft mouth.

I groaned into the night and was rewarded by giggling from the direction of the raft. Gina continued to suck my dick, taking long, slow strokes and keeping her lips tight on my shaft. I was just beginning to wonder how long she could stay down when I felt the shock of cold water on my heated length. She surfaced and white teeth flashed at me. I pulled her up my body and held her close, trapping my erection between us. She wrapped her arms around my back and pressed her cold-hardened nipples against my chest.

“I just love doing that,” she said softly.

“Mmmmm. I love it when you do it.” I held her for a moment, simply enjoying the feeling of her water-slick skin next to my own. “We should probably head up,” I said at last.

“Yeah.”

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close. My mind raced, suddenly recalling that I still had to have The Talk with her. With a sense of relief, I decided it was too late to stir things up, so I simply enjoyed the feeling of her body next to mine. We walked up to her cabin in a companionable silence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.