Warlord : Book One - Year One - Cover

Warlord : Book One - Year One

Copyright© 2020 by Darian Wolfe

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mark Daniel Baird, Army reject, assembly line worker, and part time muscle is shot in the face at point blank range. Instead of being dead, He wakes up on another world. Discover this world as he does. WARNING- the story of this universe starts slow, and will have many squick points before we are finished. SOME of the squicks will be rape, gay, humiliation, prejudice. The squicks are necessary as the story being developed is deep and complex. If you work past them you will be entertained.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Restart   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Caution   Prostitution   Violence  

14 Olna ago, Sambol 115

Kina walked to the door of Mother’s cell and with a shaking hand rang the small bell by the door. A few moments later, an older woman wrapped in the pure white robes of their order opened the door. She took one look at the young shaking priestess and said, “Sister Kina, what’s wrong?”

“Oh Mother...” Kina managed to get out before bursting into tears.

Mother Elista gathered the young woman in her arms and hugged her a few moments then guided her into her cell. As Temple Mother her cell was a bit larger than others. Besides her sleeping pallet, and box of drawers, it had a table and two chairs, rather than one. As she often counseled her younger sisters she needed it. Strangers were never allowed in this part of the temple.

Mother Elista moved Nassa, a large white snake, off of the second chair and onto her cot. She then guided Kina to it before sitting herself in the other. Mother Elista let Nassa cry for a few minutes until she had somewhat settled then asked, “What’s wrong Kina?”

Kina looked up with red teary eyes at her superior and said, “I’m pregnant.”

Mother Elista looked with compassion at the woman. Kinahad been raised in the temple since her parent’s died in a fire. Narlin’s grace is what she called the little ones who came to them. “I see, give me a few moments and I will prepare the drink.”

“I don’t want to kill my child.” Kina said.

Mother Elista gave an inward sigh of relief. She had one “Sister” who had taken the drink twelve times in eight Olna. Still, she had to treat her like everyone else. Mother Elista asked, “Do you wish to sacrifice it on the day of it’s birth?” Only women who had never had a child could be a priestess of Narlin the Wise. Sacrificing it erased it’s existence.

Kina shook her head violently.

“I see.” Mother Elista gathered her thoughts a moment, then said, “Forgive me.” She backhanded Kina so hard she almost fell out of the chair. Kina grabbed her throbbing cheek and looked at Mother Elista in shock. No one had struck her the entire time she had lived at the temple.

“You have betrayed your true love and abandoned your children with Narlin who are your lovers. No longer will you feel their caress upon your skin and the bliss of listening to their wisdom. You will go back behind the veil in shame and stay there until the child is fourteen Olna. Without fail, you will then perform the Indaa to see if Narlin forgives you. If you do not, the Hawk will come for you and your bastard child.”

Kina shivered. Even she knew what a Hawk was. All she had ever known was the temple and the caress of the snakes. Being thrown out was a fate worse than death. She sobbed and nodded.

Mother Elista softened then went to Kina and hugged her. “Trust in Narlin. He will bring you back to us.” She kissed Kina on the cheek then whispered, “Go back to your cell and bring me Tarelah.” Kina jerked at the news, she was losing her friend and familiar. She had not anticipated that. “Tomorrow after first meal, go to sister Rahel. She will help you buy commoner’s clothes and give you a small bundle and some money to help you on your way. Now, bring me Tarelah and get some rest.”

Kina nodded then left. A few minutes later, she woodenly handed her snake Tarelah to Mother Elista and ran from the room crying.

Mother Elista hung a white cloth over the bell beside her door. The cloth meant that she was not to be disturbed except for a great emergency. She closed her door and placed Tarelah in a drawer so Nassa wouldn’t become territorial. Mother Elista, head of a temple of Narlin for over twenty years, sobbed and threw herself onto her pallet. It was several hours before she bawled herself to sleep.


Two days ago, Sev 14 Sambol 129 - Village of Storin

The commoner’s cloak chafed Sister Matte. Even after four days of travel she still wasn’t used to it. With a small grimace of discomfort, she entered the village’s tavern The Wooden Mug.

An older, stooped, and brawny man said, “How can I help you?”

Sister Matte walked to him then said, “I was told you had Reulan’s Ale for sale.”

The man looked surprised then led her to a back table and seated her. “Would you like a bowl of stew, on the house of course. It will be at least a mark and a half before you can be helped.”

Sister Matte smiled and said, “That would be wonderful. It’s been a long day.”

The man grinned and said, “A slave will bring it shortly.” then left.

A young slave girl maybe fourteen Olna brought a steaming bowl of pork stew with a thick slice of bread across it. The girl laid it and a mug of ale on the table. “Anything else?” the girl asked.

“No, thank you.”

The bowl of stew was plain, but in her hunger and weariness it’s smell and taste was Narlin’s grace. She finished the bowl and sat back full and happy for the first time since she left the temple. Sister Matte had started to nod off when a farmer sat at her table. When she focused on him. She was unimpressed and almost sent him away.

He gave her a cheeky grin and said. “I hear you want Reulan’s Ale. It’s expensive you know. How many barrel’s do you want to order.”

Sister Matte paled. His words were exactly what Mother had told her they would be. Her voice shook as she replied. “I would like to order three, please.”

The man with sudden seriousness said, “Three? Tell me about it.”

His change from a friendly bumpkin to a cold, calculating man almost caused Matte to pee. She shrunk from the man and whom he represented.

He waited.

Matte gathered herself then said, “The ... there is a freeman’s farm one day to the north. It is the only Freeman’s farm within a three day journey. I have business there and will arrive in two days. If I fail or if I am injured or killed then the wife of that farm and her twin children are to receive a barrel each.”

She slid four seasons across the table. “One season for each barrel and one for the Cart Master. if no ale is delivered then hold them against further purchases.”

The man slid two of the silver bars back. “You still have two laid back from your last order.” He pocketed the other two. “We accept the order. Thank you.” He got up and left.

Sister Matte’s stomach threatened to fill her mouth with stew. She realized that she had ordered and paid for the killing of three people. It took a few minutes for her to settle herself.


Today, Sev 16 Sambol 129

Ekmund cursed as he sharpened the edge of his wooden shovel. Not only did he have to sharpen the damn thing, He had to muck out the stall with it. Ekmund looked up as he heard a cart approach. His heart shrank when he saw the priestess dressed in her regalia in it, then his anger flared.

“Get out of here, witch. You’re not welcome!” He raised the wooden shovel, prepared to bash her head in.

Sister Matte paled, but spoke with a firm voice, “I am here on Narlin’s business. If you strike, the Hawk will kill your family. I will see your wife and children or they will die.”

Edmund trembled with fear at the mention of the Hawk and lowered the shovel. He hung his head as he drooped in submission to her. Sister Matte grabbed a bag then got down from the cart. As she walked to the door of his house, she said,” You will not enter the hovel until I come out.”

Edmund nodded.

Kina looked up as the door opened. She shuddered when she saw Sister Matte.

“The time of The Indaa has come. Gather your bastard children and bring me the ashes.”

Tears streamed from Kina’s eyes as she went to the door opened it. “Ekmund, send Kina and Ketrow to me,” She said as she took one last look at the love of her life and shut the door. Kina gave the priestess wide berth as she crossed to a simple trunk. Kneeling and opening it, she dug around and pulled out a small sachet. She closed the trunk then rose and set the sachet on the table between them.

Not too long later, A young man and a young girl entered the home. The young girl folded into herself, glanced at the strange woman then looked away.

The young man walked up to the stranger as he squared his shoulders and pushed out his chest. His face a mask of subdued anger as he stared deep into her eyes and hissed through gritted teeth. “Deagolt’s Ass! Who are you to threaten my parents?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.