Warlord : Book One - Year One - Cover

Warlord : Book One - Year One

Copyright© 2020 by Darian Wolfe

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mark Daniel Baird, Army reject, assembly line worker, and part time muscle is shot in the face at point blank range. Instead of being dead, He wakes up on another world. Discover this world as he does. WARNING- the story of this universe starts slow, and will have many squick points before we are finished. SOME of the squicks will be rape, gay, humiliation, prejudice. The squicks are necessary as the story being developed is deep and complex. If you work past them you will be entertained.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Restart   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Caution   Prostitution   Violence  

Present Day - Sev 6, The Year of Sambol 129, Ahern’s room at the Golden Tusk

That evening, Johrun was surprised seeing his father, Ahern, sitting in a chair facing the door when he entered their rooms. Father always had the best of everything.

“Did you enjoy yourself, Johrun?”

Johrun nodded, “Yes Sir, I had Gotu fruit. I brought you one back,” He said reaching into his pouch. “I also watched the Smithy. He took some metal and made a door hinge like it was nothing.”

Ahern stopped him. “I mean, did you enjoy flogging that slave?”

Johrun purpled from his forehead down into his shirt then hung his head and said nothing.

“Did you think with as many enemies as we have that I would travel alone?”

Johrun shook his head as tears streaked his face. “I didn’t think about it, Sir.”

“Hmph, that is obvious. My people said you flogged her half to death. They carried her out of that room. Cardeua must have been watching over her because she is worth enough to get medical attention. Medical attention that I paid for.”

Ahern ran his eyes up and down Johrun as a storm of emotion whipped the older man. He sat back and sipped his drink before he spoke again. “I am a slaver. I own my own for our farms and trade in others. They are beneath me and I never let them forget their place.”

He gripped the arms of his chair and leaned toward Johrun and snarled. “I have never forgotten they are human! Life and circumstance made them slaves. Life can change and we would be the slaves.”

Ahern sat back with a huff. “If you were a slave, boy, would you want your master to do that to you?” Johrun stood mute. “I asked you a question. Would you enjoy a beating like that when you had done nothing to deserve it?”

“N ... no Sir,”

“Give me all of your money.” Johrun stared at him in shock.

“Had you paid for a rent woman and fucked her. I wouldn’t have said a word. I may have even bought a fancy dinner for us to celebrate.” Ahern shook his head and said, “You are dangerous. While we are here, I can’t trust you not to act out if you have money.”

Johrun reached into his pouch then handed his father thirty- seven Barrens. “I want all of it.”

“I earned that money. I’ll tell mother if you take it.” Johrun said with a little steel in his voice.

“I don’t care if you tell her,” Ahern spat. “You could fill a barn with the bitches I’ve fucked and your mother knows it. Buying your silence was a simple convenience. A convenience I can no longer afford.” He held his hand out, “I know exactly how much you had when you left the table and what you spent. I want every single Barren. If you lie to me again on the matter I will whip you.”

With obvious distaste, Johrun reached in his pouch then gave ten more Barrens to his father.

Ahern nodded and said, “Thank you. As soon as my business is finished tomorrow we are leaving.”

“Father...”

“I suggest you swallow whatever you were going to say. I’m ashamed of you and do not want to be seen in public with you. If you give me the least amount of trouble up until we leave you will go home in chains. If you really make me angry I will sell you instead.”

Johrun started to speak. Ahern raised one finger, “Not a single word. Tomorrow, you will stay in your room except for meals. If you try to leave the room or the inn my men are ordered to take a flogger to you and then put you in chains. Now go.”

Johrun turned on his heel, went to his room, and cried himself to sleep.


Ahern tossed and turned. His conscience bothered him. When he could take no more, he called for his man.

“Yes, Sir?”

“That bitch my son beat has she been sold?”

“No Sir. She was too ill to go on the block. I was told she could be sold tomorrow.”

Ahern nodded then said, “When the auction house opens I want you there. You are to buy her and then have her bathed and dressed in Free Woman clothes. After that, feed her then bring her here. Price is no object, but if the house gets stupid send for me and I’ll put them right.”

“Yes, Sir. Is that all?

“That’s all, Dyason. Thank you.”

Dyason bowed and left the room. Ahern gave a sigh of relief and slipped into a peaceful sleep.


The next afternoon found the slave in Ahern’s lounge. She sat stiff and afraid to move. Ahern watched her for a few seconds then said, “Do you know who I am?”

The woman gave a slight shake of her head, “No, Master.”

“I am Ahern, the father of the boy who beat you.”

The woman looked faint. Ahern gestured to the cup beside her and waited while she took a sip. When she had calmed down, Ahern said, “I am deeply sorry for what my son did to you. I assure you he is being punished.”

The woman was confused, “Master?” she squeaked.

Ahern nodded then said, “You heard me apologize for what my son did. To make up for what he did I paid the doctor. More importantly, I bought you and am setting you free.”

The woman looked faint again and Ahern waited again. He sat a small pouch in front of her, “In there are your papers and one Season and seven Oxes to help you start your new life.”

The woman had tears in her eyes, “Please Master, Don’t tease me like this.”

Ahern shook his head, “I’m not teasing. You are a Free Woman. What is your name?”

“When I was a little girl my mother called me Ahana,” She said with a shy whisper.

“You may call yourself any name you like.”

The woman brightened, “I can have it back?”

“Absolutely,” Ahern said with a genuine smile.

“Thank you, Sir.”

“In the bag are a few letters to some friends of mine. They can help you find work. Can you read?”

“No, Sir.”

“I’ll have one of my men stay to help you get situated. You can move into these rooms for now. I have paid them up for two weeks, meals included. We will be leaving in about a short mark and they’ll be yours.”

“Thank you so much.” Ahana gushed.

“Is there anything else I can do for you?” Ahern said.

Ahana shook her head, “The only thing that would make this better is, if you’ll forgive me, is to slap the shit out of your son.”

Ahern sat back and roared with laughter. “Dyason bring Johrun here. There’s somebody that wants to meet him, not a word.”

Dyason grinned and said, “Not a squeak.” A few moments later, Johrun came into the room, “Yes, Father.”

“Johrun, this lady would like to speak with you.” Ahern said as Ahana stood up and turned around.

Johrun’s eyes bugged out.

Ahern gave a small nod and Dyason grabbed Johrun’s arms to keep him from moving.

“Ma’am,” Ahern said, “You may give my son one strong knee and one open hand slap.”

Johrun had opened his mouth to protest when Ahana grabbed both of his shoulders and drove her knee into his crotch then slapped him as hard as she could. She stepped back fast as he started to vomit. A look of disgust filled her face, then she turned and went to grab her pouch. “Thank you, Sir.” she said.

Ahern nodded and said, “You are welcome. If you like, you may leave the bag here. You could wait a few minutes down in the Dining Room as we clean up this mess and leave.” He handed her a key, “This is to the hallway door. As I said, Dyason will stay in his room across the hall and will spend the next few days helping you.”

“Thank you,” she sat the bag back down. “I’m going to go down stairs to have a nice fish dinner with some light bread,”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.