Warlord : Book One - Year One - Cover

Warlord : Book One - Year One

Copyright© 2020 by Darian Wolfe

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mark Daniel Baird, Army reject, assembly line worker, and part time muscle is shot in the face at point blank range. Instead of being dead, He wakes up on another world. Discover this world as he does. WARNING- the story of this universe starts slow, and will have many squick points before we are finished. SOME of the squicks will be rape, gay, humiliation, prejudice. The squicks are necessary as the story being developed is deep and complex. If you work past them you will be entertained.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Restart   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Caution   Prostitution   Violence  

Present Day - Sev 6, The Year of Sambol 129, Boar’s Nest Auction House

Once Sebak left, Johrun buried his face into the slave’s cleavage. Pulling her closer, he inhaled savoring her scent. His hands went under her shift and explored. Squeezing her ass cheeks, he inhaled again then moaned. Johrun withdrew his right hand from under her shift and seized a handful of her hair and pulled her head back.

The satiny skin of her throat fascinated him. Johrun took languid licks, enjoying the taste of her sweat as he gripped her. When he had enough, he forced her head forward and gave her an open mouth kiss. She thrust her tongue into his mouth receiving a moan from her master. He gathered her closer as her tongue explored his mouth. When Johrun broke the kiss, he cradled her head in both of his hands and stared into her eyes.

“Fuck me, Master,” She whispered.

Johrun explored the front of her supple body through her shift. He ran his hands back up and lingered for a few moments at her tits. He slapped her.

A sadness came across the slave’s face as she lowered her chin and sniffled.

In a slow gesture, he pulled apart the front cut on the slip. His heart beat faster as the fabric tore. With greedy eyes he feasted on her large bare breasts. Johrun folded the shift’s material back into itself showcasing her tits in the tear. He dug his fingers deep into the flesh of her tits until she whimpered. A small shudder of pleasure went through him. Digging harder, he licked and bit at her nipples. She yipped and tried to pull away.

Johrun laughed. Hefting her large right tit with his palm, he slapped it over and over. His cock got harder as she cried and squirmed. Dropping the tit and grabbing her jaw, Johrun forced an open mouth kiss on her. She was crying too hard. He slapped her, “Do it right!”

He kissed her again and moaned as her tongue caressed his. He broke the kiss, “That wasn’t so bad. See, you can obey.” Grabbing the flogger off of the wall, he spun in place. She howled as the flogger bit her nipples and the tender skin of her underboobs. Johrun stumbled back against the wall, gasping for air. With deep steady breathes he beat his orgasm back. His eyes darted around the room until he discovered what he needed. Taking a hand cloth from a small stack on the shelf, He stuffed it down his pants and around his cock.

“Put your head back bitch until I tell you otherwise.” It was odd looking up her nose. He shrugged and continued. Johrun flogged her tits pouring his strength into the downward strokes. Her whimpers and wails with the lewd dancing of her tits fed his frenzy. He flogged her harder. Johrun stopped for a moment as an orgasm threatened to crash over him. He wiped the sweat from his brow and wished he had a drink of water. Johrun stroked himself through his pants as the slave dangled by her wrist cuffs and cried. Her tears and the red marks streaking across her tits excited him

He glanced at the little candle. It had only burnt to its quarter mark. He gave her another minute then commanded her to stand up. She pushed herself up. Johrun licked her tears from her face then forced his tongue into her mouth. He moaned and his knees went weak as her tongue touched his. Once a small eternity of pleasure passed, he pulled away.

Johrun shredded the right neckline cut. He growled as it exposed the skin of her right side from shoulder to waist. He made the tear longer to display the curve of her hip. Johrun pulled her head back and nuzzled into her neck kissing and licking it. He sighed and pulled back a little as he shoved her head forward. “Deagolt’s Ass! I want to bite you so bad it hurts.” He said as he slapped her tit.

“Oww.”

He grabbed her jaw, “Look me in the eye, bitch. Are you worth six more Barrens? I mean, do I want to make you hurt so much that’ I’ll pay six more Barrens to do it?” Johrun waited then pushed her head back, “Never mind. I know not to expect an animal to answer an intelligent question.” He ran his hand along her rib cage as he examined it. “I’m lacking something.” He grabbed her thick nipples and pinched, pulled, and twisted. She yelled then cried as he continued his assault. “That’s what’s missing, your tears.”

Johrun released her right nipple and gripped her throat. “Look at me,” he said. As her eyes met his, he said, “Keep them open and not a sound,” He squeezed her left nipple harder. She shuddered in pain and gasped, but kept her eyes open and on his. Johrun fed his desire by torturing her, then released her nipple. Picking the flogger from the floor where he had dropped it, he stepped behind her and grabbed her arm. “Stand still, bitch.” He rubbed its tendrils along the skin of her exposed side.

Johrun pulled the flogger back as far as he could. He then gave a crashing blow, she screamed as its tendrils wrapped her side and its tips burned into her breasts. He clutched her hair and gave it a harsh pull. “Keep your head back, bitch,” he snapped as he flogged her. He moaned when she shuddered after a particular fierce blow. Releasing her hair, he stepped in front of her and seized her throat. He had to focus, so he didn’t crush it. “Face!”

The slave brought her head forward. He leaned into her and took the curve of her cheek between his teeth and gave the slight hint of a bite. He growled then let it go. He slurped her salty tears making sure he covered all her face and neck with his tongue. Releasing her, he tore the last cut on the shift’s neckline. Johrun bounced in place a bit as the shift fell to the floor revealing her body. He stepped to her side and felt the soft flesh of her stomach. Johrun felt her cunt. It’s harsh hairs scratching against his fingers. He smiled and pulled back a fist then caught himself. He forced her head forward and stepped behind her. With a gesture, he moved her hair from her back to her front. Taking a step back, Johrun lashed out with the flogger. The slave grunted as it’s fingers clawed into her shoulders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.