Warlord : Book One - Year One - Cover

Warlord : Book One - Year One

Copyright© 2020 by Darian Wolfe

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Mark Daniel Baird, Army reject, assembly line worker, and part time muscle is shot in the face at point blank range. Instead of being dead, He wakes up on another world. Discover this world as he does. WARNING- the story of this universe starts slow, and will have many squick points before we are finished. SOME of the squicks will be rape, gay, humiliation, prejudice. The squicks are necessary as the story being developed is deep and complex. If you work past them you will be entertained.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Restart   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Caution   Prostitution   Violence  

The Year of Sambol 129 Sev 23 - Boars Nest - Mark’s hut

The world shattered. Bursts of red and green exploded in my face. My body tensed as a soundless scream erupted from my lips. My back arched and held for an eternity then I fell back on the bed. Gasping for air, I cracked open my eyes.

Gyn was looking up at me with mirth dancing in her eyes. She was grinning around my softening cock which was still giving an occasional pulse. I shuddered as she slowly pulled off of it.

Gyn opened her mouth and showed me my load before tilting her head back and swallowing it. I’ve never been woke up like that before. I like it.

Reaching down, I grabbed her under her arms and pulled her up to me and kissed her. “Good morning,” I said.

Gyn pursed her lips and gave me a quick kiss before resting her forehead on mine. “Did my Mark, sleep well?”

I grinned and kissed her again. “I slept great, but waking up was awesome.”

She giggled.

My hands trailed down her sides until I cupped her ass. Gyn wiggled a little rubbing her cunt against my cock. It responded. I french kissed her and she moaned. I pulled her ass tighter and ground into her. My cock liked that and jumped to attention. I lifted her hips a little.

Gyn rested her head on my shoulder and reached between us. We both groaned as I slid into her. I pushed up and she pushed back until Mr. Happy was ecstatically buried in her.

She planted her hands on my shoulders and pushed herself up. Her hair cascaded around us locking us into our own little world. Gyn bore into me with her hazel eyes. She bit her bottom lip and moved her hips in a sweet dance.

I attacked her small breasts, fanning the hard rocks of her nipples with my fingers. She pulled away then thrust them into my hands as she gasped. Gyn’s eyes closed as she hissed, “Yes!” I grabbed the meaty nubs between my fingers and pulled with a gentle twist.

She groaned in pain as her cunt fluttered against my cock. She moved her hands and twisted my nipples hard! I grunted.

Gyn ducked down and soothed them with her tongue. The warm wetness surrounded and caressed them as she sucked and nibbled. I grabbed her ass and swung her hips in wide circles as I plundered her. She threw back her head as I changed up and slammed into her with slow heavy strokes.

Gyn rocked her cunt against me each time I bottomed out. My cock exploded in her. She ground furiously against me seeking her release. She bucked as it found her. I had to catch Gyn as she collapsed.

We relaxed a few moments then I stole a kiss. “Is my shorty happy?”

She looked the question at me. Damn it, slang doesn’t come across. I kissed her again. “If I call you my shorty it means I like you, ... alot.” I kissed her.

Gyn squealed into my mouth and peppered me with kisses. “Yes! Your shorty is happy.”

I moved my hands and tickled her until she begged me to stop. She slapped my arm and kissed me again.

I sighed. “I guess I need to go to work. Vall will kick my ass if I’m too late.” I sat up and had an idea. “Wait here,” I said. I got up and dressed. Grabbing the hut bucket, I went to the creek and filled it. Being Summer the water is cool to lukewarm.

Once I was back in the hut. I grabbed a cloth then sat on the edge of the bed. Gyn looked at me weird as I wet the cloth and wrung it out. “Wh...,” Gyn started to say.

“Shh,” I whispered. Starting at her neck, I washed her. Gyn blushed but grinned as I caressed each part of her with the cloth. I stopped a moment and went for a towel. I dried every part after I washed it. She went scarlet as I washed her pussy with great care, cleaning it from our lovemaking. That is what it was to me. When I got to her feet she laughed as I kissed her toes after drying them.

I had her turn over and worked my way back up. Gyn groaned as I added massage to my efforts. Once I had cleaned and dried the back of her neck I went back to her butt. She sucked air when I parted her cheeks and cleaned between them. When I finished I leaned over and kissed her cheeks.

“Are you ready to start the day?” I said.

She smiled, nodded then pulled me into a kiss. “Thank you.”

I grinned at her, “Any time,” I said. I helped her up. “Please dress slowly. I want to watch.”

Her grin got bigger. She did her best to tease me with her body. She swayed and shook as she covered each delectable bit. Once she was ready I took her hand and we headed out.

Gyn looked at me when we turned right instead of left toward the Great Hall. I walked her towards the Golden Tusk. She shook her head, “I’m not allowed to eat there.”

“I know. We’re not going there,” I led us to Killian’s wife’s vegetable and fruit stand.

“Good morning,” She greeted us. She had a fresh fucked look. She examined us us with a knowing grin. “Do we have an appetite this morning?”

“Yes, ma’am.” I said as I smiled. I glanced at Gyn, “Pick what you would like.”

Her eyebrows shot up and she said, “You mean it?”

I nodded.

Killian’s wife’s grin got even larger. “What would you like, pet.”

Gyn went over the selection with care then said, “May I have two Gotu fruit?”

“Make it three. They look good,” I said.

The lady smiled and handed us the fruit. “There, that will be two Barrens. You can have one more or one of a different fruit.”

“We’ll take one more, please,” I said. When she handed it to me, I slipped it into the empty basket Gyn was carrying. “You can have that one later.”

She smiled.

After paying the lady, we went toward the Great Hall eating as we walked. Once, we were inside the double doors I took the basket from her and set it on the table. I swept her up in a kiss. The people in the Hall started clapping and whistling. We ignored them. We were both breathing hard when it broke.

I put my forehead against hers, “I wish we didn’t have to work.”

Gyn had tears welling in her eyes, “I do too.” She kissed me again then said, “Horse Master...”

I stiffened then relaxed when I realized we were in public. She has to speak and act in a certain way.

Gyn’s eyes widened when she saw it.

“It’s ok,” I whispered. “I know you have to call me that out here, but I love it when you call me Mark.”

She grinned and put her mouth to my ear and whispered, “Mark, your shorty likes you a lot.”

I hugged her.

“Are you planning to work today?” Vall yelled from across the room.

I laughed and gave Gyn a kiss, “Go and I’ll see you later.”

She gave me a quick kiss, “Yes, Horse Master.” She picked up the basket and walked away, There was a saucy sway in her hips.

I floated to my seat at the main table. Vall took one look at me and snapped his fingers and pointed at a serving girl. “You, come here, please.”

The girl hurried over. A brunette with olive skin, she had large heavy breasts with small areola and little nipples. They had a nice swing as she moved. In the face, she looked like Rachel from that high school musical show on TV. I always thought she was hot, but the Spanish girl was sexier. This girl also had a fur collar around her arm. “Yes, Vall?” She asked.

“Tell Ebba, I said to send a bottle of Notlin and two cups.”

“Notlin, sir?” The girl looked nervous.

“Yes, Notlin. If Ebba has a problem with that tell her I said to come speak to me.”

The girl bowed her head and said. “Yes, Vall.” She scurried away. A few minutes later, she was back with a small glass bottle and two cups. It impressed me. Like I said, glass is expensive here. She gave Vall a good tit rubbing after she set the tray in front of him. Vall grinned ear to ear. “Thank you. You may go,” He said.

He removed the stopper from the glass bottle and poured a small drink and tossed it back. He filled the other cup. “Your turn,” He said handing it to me.

I slammed it. OH MY GOD! I hacked and coughed and sputtered. It was stronger then Everclear. When I could finally breathe, I sat up. “Whew, that shit is stout.”

Vall grinned, “At six Oxes a bottle it better be.” I stared at him. He capped the bottle and called a serving girl over. “Take this to Ebba.” The girl nodded and took it away.

“What’s the special occasion?” I asked.

He gave his head a small shake, “Nothing. I needed to get your attention and your head clear.” He looked at me. “Can you think now?”

I nodded.

“I noticed that you and Gyn seem happy with each other.”

I smiled.

“Get over it,” he said.

“Why?”

Vall heaved a sigh, “I’m not trying to cut your saddle strap. You can’t do this.”

I tensed, “What do you mean? If this is about Ebba...”

Vall raised a hand. “This has nothing to do with her. It’s the law.”

“What?”

“I saw how you two were acting. Nothing good can come of this.”

I got a little angry, “What in Deagolt’s ass are you talking about?”

“I don’t know what it’s like on Earth. Here, you are a Free man. She is a slave.”

“So?”

“Freemen do not marry animals. It is against the law. If you tried you could end up a slave yourself. The smallest thing that could happen to you is that you get whipped and cast out.

“Anywhere they found out that you tried to marry a slave you would be shunned. If a member of the Royal court found out they would kill you. There is too much money in slaves. They won’t tolerate anything that works against that.”

“Well, FUCK!” A few people turned, but no one said anything.

“It’s not all bad. Nobody would say anything if you gave small gifts and were kind to a favourite slave. Outside, where people can see, it must be obvious that she’s a slave.”

I thought a moment then said, “Is there any way around that? I don’t know that I want to marry her, but Gyn’s the first I’ve even looked at that way.”

Vall was stern when he spoke, “There is only one way. You have to buy her and then free her. Then you could marry her. That is a problem.”

“Why?”

“She belongs to the Boars and works the Great Hall. Oxa would have to agree. I don’t think that would be a problem, but you would have to meet his price. That’s the problem.”

“How much could she cost? She’s fifteen Olna.” I asked.

“Gyn has been here most of her life. She’s a trained worker AND Oxa, Minta, and Ebba are very fond of her. She serves, cooks, and, the last I heard, she’s learning to bake and grow herbs. As you know, she is pretty and getting more so everyday. That drives her value up. When you add it all together, I don’t see Oxa selling her to anyone for less than a Season and some Barrens.”

My jaw dropped. “You’re pissing in my milk. He would charge me over three months pay?”

He nodded. “He would and that is if he is feeling generous. virgins that look like her go for about a Dignity. He could get half that for her if someone likes her. So a Season is a gift to the buyer. Do you have a Season?”

I shook my head. I was lying. I did have it. Half the money in the wall of the hut is mine. Plus, I have the jewels and coins I took off of that man in the forest, but I’ll never tell anyone. That’s a good way to die here. I know from experience. I was on the other side of the equation, but you get my point.

“That is the problem.”

“What do I do?”

“You can start saving. While you are doing that, make sure to never treat her as an equal in front of others. How you act with a slave behind closed doors is nobody’s business, but her owner’s. I don’t think anyone would mind as long as you’re nice to her. If you mistreat her, Oxa, Minta, and Ebba will serve you for dinner.”

“I don’t think Ebba would give me problems,” I said.

Vall smirked, “Keep thinking that.” He pointed toward the village. “I watched her kill a man for grabbing her ass and calling her a slut.” He made a gesture across his stomach. “She opened him up from here to here.” Admiration filled his face, “She’s one terrifying bitch. I asked her to marry me the first time that evening.”

Oh shit, I lucked out there. I would have never been so bold if I had known that.

“I don’t know how you tamed her. Many men have tried,” Vall nudged me with his elbow. “I knew there was something about you. That proved it.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.