Warlord : Book One - Year One - Cover

Warlord : Book One - Year One

Copyright© 2020 by Darian Wolfe

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Mark Daniel Baird, Army reject, assembly line worker, and part time muscle is shot in the face at point blank range. Instead of being dead, He wakes up on another world. Discover this world as he does. WARNING- the story of this universe starts slow, and will have many squick points before we are finished. SOME of the squicks will be rape, gay, humiliation, prejudice. The squicks are necessary as the story being developed is deep and complex. If you work past them you will be entertained.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Restart   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Caution   Prostitution   Violence  

The Year of Sambol 129 Sev 22 - Boars Nest - The Great Hall

Vall raised an eyebrow when he saw me come in from the kitchen. I sat beside him at the main table. He looked at me a second, but didn’t ask who I spent the night with.

A serving slave came by and I ordered bread, smoked ham. and some fruit.

“You’re going to get fat if you keep eating before you’ve done a few hours work. Your horse will refuse to let you get on,” Vall said.

“Is that right?” I laughed.

Vall nodded. “I once had to fire a horseman because he got so fat the horses would stampede to keep away from him.”

I was sipping some water when he said that and nearly sprayed the table. “I won’t let it get that far,” I choked out.

Vall smiled in self-satisfaction, “Make sure you don’t.” The morning meeting was brief with no problems. It only took Vall a quarter mark to make sure everyone had their jobs for the day.

After I ate. I told him I was going to the stable and had a few quick errands to run then I would be back. He nodded and I left.

I hurried to my hut and grabbed two Oxes from my personal stash. I’m paid 19 Barrens a day plus room and board as Vall’s trainee. I don’t pay rent or for eating in the Great Hall since I don’t raid at the moment. Being Second while Haig is gone lets me eat in the hall almost anytime I want. Ebba’s girls know how to cook!

I made my way to the blacksmith. “ Smithy,” I hollered.” A forge can be noisy.

“You have to wait!” He hollered back. I leaned against a post and waited. After a bit, he quenched the piece he was working on, examined it and set it to the side. Wiping his hands on his apron, he walked over. “What can I do for you, Horse Master?”

“I want a woman’s wrist bracelet made of four rods of thin metal twisted like a rope. It needs to not be a complete circlet. Instead on each end of it I want a small mare’s head. If the mare’s heads are silver I would prefer it. Also in the top center,” I rubbed the top of my wrist. “I want a flat place or plate that will have Baird inscribed on it.”

The smithy cocked an eye at me, “Can you write the name down for me?”

I nodded and he gave me a slate and some chalk. He looked at it when I handed it to him. He scratched his head a moment and muttered to himself. When he finished he said, “I can make it out of steel with the silver heads for about half an Oxe. If I make it all out of silver it will cost two Oxes, fifty. Gold, you don’t want to know. You would have to pay upfront so I could order the gold.”

“Damn!”

The smithy looked at me funny.

I thought about it then said, “Make it silver.” His jaw dropped.

“Y ... yes, sir.”

“Do I need to pay you now?”

“No, sir. I have to finish the job I’m on. It will take all day. I can start tomorrow and have it the second sun from then.”

“So in three days?” I asked.

He nodded.

“I’ll be back with the money then.”

He grinned large, “It will be the nicest you’ve ever seen.” I nodded and he almost skipped back to his forge. I went to the stables.

When I got back to the Great Hall Vall pulled me into a sitting room. “What did you do to Ebba?” He growled.

Oh shit. I may have fucked up. “What do you mean?”

“She’s been skipping around here like a small woman.” He stepped to me with dead eyes and said in a low voice, “If you’ve made promises that you don’t keep. I’ll kill you. I’ve begged her to marry me seven times since her husband, my best friend, died. You will not will hurt her.”

I clenched hard to stop from pissing myself. Vall is older than Ebba which would make him close to seventy. There’s never been another human being that I’m more scared of.

I gulped as he bored holes into me with his eyes. “I ... I ... w ... wouldn’t do that,” I stammered. “I did what you said.”

Vall arched an eyebrow.

“You said if I could find a way to make her happy that I could live with I should. That’s what I did.”

Vall waited.

When I get scared I get angry. It’s how I am. I grabbed his vest and pulled his face close to mine. “It’s none of your business,” I rasped. “The only reason I’m telling you is I’d really prefer not to die. This is between you and me. If you tell anyone I’ll do everything in my power to end you. I know I’ll lose, but I don’t care.” I waited.

Vall gave a tiny nod.

“Last night, I made her my personal slave, by HER choice,” I whispered harshly. “I told her we would never marry and I will fuck who I want. But I would protect her and make sure she was cared for. She wanted this and I could give it so I DID! As far as anyone else goes, we’re close friends who fuck. Got it.”

Vall’s eyebrows almost hit his receding hairline. “Deagolt’s ass. Why didn’t I ever think of that?” He looked down at my hand. I released him. he stepped back.

“Are we good?” I asked.

Vall gave a small nod. “As long as you keep your word to her.”

I nodded. “I’m going to the Tusk for a mark or so. Send a messenger if you need me.” I slipped past him and went back into the hall.

Shit, my fucking hands were shaking. That’s closer to death than I intend to get anytime soon. I saw Gyn leaving a table. She is perfection. I went to her. “Gyn?”

“Yes, Horse Master.”

“Tell Ebba that after the meeting tonight I’m taking you for the night.”

Gyn’s face lit up. “Yes, Horse Master.”

“Tell her that I want you bathed before I pick you up.”

Gyn blushed. It went halfway, down her tits. Her dark nipples were proud and hard. She ducked her head. “Is there anything else?”

I thought a moment and pulled out four Barrens and handed them to her. “I would also like some beer, bread, and some cheese to be ready to go with us.” She gave me a grin and nodded.

“Get back to work.”

“Yes, Sir.”

Damn, there was sway in that ass. I don’t think I’ve ever seen any girl as pretty as her and she’s mine anytime I want her. That put a spring to my step.

I went to the Tusk. I took a small table in the back and ordered some chicken and potatoes with beer.

I hadn’t been eating long when Moveen slid onto the bench and gave me the stink eye. I took a sip of beer and sat down my cup. “Why are you upset?”

She glared at me. “You slept with that cow. I thought you were our friend.”

Oh, Fuck me. “What are you talking about?” I asked in a quiet voice.

“Minta, you fucked that stupid bitch!” she snarled.

“Would you quiet down! You’re gonna get me killed,” I whispered sharply.

“I know Kelt told you what she did and you fucked her anyway. You bastard.”

How the fuck do I get in these situations? My mind was racing. “The only thing that Kelt told me is that you and her couldn’t get along so you started working here. That’s all I know. I didn’t think I would be causing a problem.”

“That slut fucked my husband. I was with the Elder brother.”

What the fuck? Oh yeah, two moons, Elder brother, woman. She was on the rag.

“He died before I came back. She took his last night of pleasure from me! The last woman he remembered wasn’t me!” She started crying.

F-u-u-u-u-ck. Is this psychology shit or something here I haven’t heard of yet? Shit! I went around the table and pulled her to me. She struggled for a moment then rested her head against my chest and cut loose.

The tavern keeper came over, took a look then left. “I’m sorry that happened to you. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.” I don’t know why the fuck she’s so upset, but it must be bad. So what the hell. I don’t have to understand. “I’m sure he loved you and you were never far from his mind because that’s what love is.”

I held her and rubbed her back and talked shit. She cried a long time. I glanced across the room at the tavern keeper. He shook his head with disgust and went to the other end of the bar.

Finally, when my chicken was cold. Well, it wasn’t that hot to begin with. Moveen settled down. She sat up and wiped her eyes. “Thank you, I didn’t mean to do that.”

“It’s OK. That’s what friends are for. I didn’t know that this was a big problem to you. I’m sorry that I hurt you. I’ll never mention her around you again.” I lifted her chin. “Look at me please.” She looked up. I said as firm and gentle as I could, “Who I do or do not fuck is none of your business. I am your friend. I want to stay your friend, but my bed is mine.” I smiled and asked “Friends?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.