Warlord : Book One - Year One - Cover

Warlord : Book One - Year One

Copyright© 2020 by Darian Wolfe

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Mark Daniel Baird, Army reject, assembly line worker, and part time muscle is shot in the face at point blank range. Instead of being dead, He wakes up on another world. Discover this world as he does. WARNING- the story of this universe starts slow, and will have many squick points before we are finished. SOME of the squicks will be rape, gay, humiliation, prejudice. The squicks are necessary as the story being developed is deep and complex. If you work past them you will be entertained.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Restart   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Caution   Prostitution   Violence  

Chapter 14

S129, Sev 10 - Deep in The Mourning Daughter’s Forest

The soft cloth of her mother’s Kumas soothed Bian’s pain as she rubbed her fingers across it. The light from her tiny campfire wasn’t bright enough to bring out it’s colours.

Tears ran down her cheeks as she remembered the last time her mother used it. Last Olna, father had taken them to a real town called Appen. The big gate guards with their swords and spears scared her. They made father pay ten Barrens to get them through the gate. Ten Barrens!

Bian almost fell down in disbelief after they walked in. She had never seen so many people in her life. The buildings were too close together. It was noisy and it stank.

Father was happy. He had saved for two Olna to pay for the trip. He was so kind there. He bought Mother fancy cloth so they could have nice dresses. The boys got new belts and boots. They all ate beef at night. Bian decided she didn’t like beds. Sleeping alone that high in the air was just wrong. She and Mother did like not having to cook meals.

The morning meal of eggs, spiced sausage, and cut bread the inn gave them was wonderful, but strange. At home, they ate a small meal after the men had worked five marks and then a large meal when the sun was setting. Father even bought fruit and sweets as they went from shop to shop during the day.

Their last night in Appen was during the festival. Of course, their Imgeh Mahtso didn’t know that. But she and Mother had. Mother had bought beer and cake and brought it to the room she and father shared. She had given some of it to each of them.

What the Imgeh Mahtso didn’t know is that Mother had put a tiny bit of Tavo root powder in their cups. It wasn’t long before they were asleep.

Bian and Tuyet snuck out into the night. Tuyet picked a short side alley and hid. Bian lured a young man there. He was nervous. It was obvious he had never played the kissing game. When Bian saw Tuyet easing up behind, him, she grabbed his wrists. Tuyet whipped her Kumas around his neck.

The memory of the ecstasy on Tuyet’s face as she tightened the Kumas brought a smile through Bian’s tears. Sister was so happy.

It wasn’t until a season after they got home that Bian knew something was wrong. Mother lost weight and couldn’t eat. She would hold her stomach when she thought no one was watching. More than once, Bian heard her crying at night. Father was beside himself. The last few weeks, they had to force him out of the hut to work. His hair was turning Gray.

Bian was so focused on her mother that it was mid festival before she realized it. One morning after the men had left, Tuyet called her to the pallet where she was lying. Bian sat next to her.

“My sister,” Tuyet whispered. “I’m dying.”

Bian burst into tears, “No.”

“Shush, It will be good.”

Bian shook her head, “No, it won’t.”

Tuyet took Bian’s hand. “It will. I have served our god well. Promise me you will always serve our Lord.”

“I ... I promise. I’ll make you proud.”

“I’ve always been proud of you my beautiful Letsahn. You have made my life a joy. Now, I have time for one more service.”

“Mother?” Bian asked.

Tuyet gripped Bian’s hand, “Make me Saong, sister.”

“WHAT!” Bian shrieked.

“Please,” Tuyet begged. “Let me finish my work with pride. I hurt and won’t live to see the next festival.”

“I love you,” Bian cried. Sobbing, she laid across her mother. “Please, don’t ask this.”

Tuyet hugged Bian close. “I love you, too. In order for the Dusue to count someone else has to do it. I have no one else to ask, or I would.”

Tuyet stroked Bian’s hair. “Please don’t make me die a meaningless death. Let it count for something. Please!”

Bian sat up, nodded, and wiped her nose.

Tuyet smiled, “Thank you. Thank you. Get our Dusue boxes, please.”

Bian rocked back, “Now?”

Tuyet nodded.

Bian let out a small sob, then went to get the boxes out of their hiding places. When she returned, Tuyet held her hands out for hers.

Bian handed it to her then sat beside her.

Tuyet ran her fingers across the wood as if it were the most fragile and precious thing in the world. She opened it.

Bian gasped. There were handfuls of Dignities and more than a handful of Oxes and Barrens. “How?”

Tuyet gave a smug smile, “My gifts to Rintguis were the most precious I could find. Old men will always talk to pretty women. Two hand fulls came from one gift. Many had two or more coins when Rintguis accepted them.”

She dug around for a moment and pulled out a small bag. “Here is my first gift from Rintguis. Two Barrens.” She smiled and her eyes looked far away. “I was nine Olna. My mother helped me make bread for an old man that lived near our village. I was so proud.” She looked at Bian, “This is all yours. Put it in your box.”

Bian stared at her mother.

“Go on.”

Bian slowly opened her box and Tuyet put a handful of coins in it. “Help me,” Tuyet said. Working together, they moved the coins and a small kit of roots over to Bian’s box. Tuyet put her Kumas in her lap.

“Now, break up my box and give it to the fire.”

Bian took her mother’s box and sat it on the floor. She stood and stomped it until it broke to pieces which she placed in the fire.

“Good, hide your box then come back.”

Bian came back and sat near her mother. “Will you give me tea so I can go with you?” She asked her mother.

Tuyet caressed her daughter’s face, “No. I will go alone. You have much work to do before your time. Promise me that you will do nothing that will stop your work.”

“I promise.”

“Good. Now, help me sit up.”

Bian helped her up then moved behind her. She hugged her mother. “I love you. Are you sure?”

“Yes. I love you.” She offered the Kumas to Bian over her shoulder.

Shaking with grief, Bian took the Kumas then settled it around Tuyet’s thin neck. She leaned in and kissed her mother’s cheek. “You are blessed. You have been chosen to feed Rintguis,” She whispered then pulled hard. Tears flowed as her mother struggled. Bian sobbed as she tightened the Kumas further. She braced her hands to hold her mother away as the older woman tried to reach back for her.

When her mother had been still for almost a small mark, Bian loosened and removed the Kumas. She laid Tuyet back on the pallet. Her mother’s face had relaxed into a beautiful smile.

Bian peppered her face with kisses then got up. She couldn’t stay there. She grabbed a bag and threw some cheese and bread in it. She got her Dusue box, a knife, a fire starter, and small water skin then left.

That had been two days ago. She had walked through the forest without stopping except for water until a few marks ago. The young letsahn cried herself to sleep clutching her mother’s Kumas.

The Year of Sambol 129 Sev 21 - Boars Nest

Being an officer sucks. It does. After I got up, I went to the stable and gave Mathis his orders. I made sure that everything was ready for the delivery of the horses we were getting. Mathis knows more than I do. He’s been a stable hand for about two Olna. Vall had told me that he’s tried to promote him, but Mathis doesn’t want it. He’s happy being a lackey, so Vall lets him be.

I was able to spend a few minutes with Excalibur. He’s the Deylint stallion Vall gave me. He’s decided he likes me. Vall makes sure I visit with him every day and take him for walks in the exercise yard. It’ll still be almost an olna before he will be my regular ride. We won’t even saddle him for another season.

When I finished, I went to the Great Hall. As I sat next to Vall at the main table, Mina asked if I needed anything. I ordered a beer and some stew.

I watched as she walked away.

“Leave her alone. She’s a free woman,” Vall said.

I nodded. “Taig told me about the problems they caused. She does have nice tits.”

“That she does. But you can find fifty sets that are as good or better in the pen, most days. They can’t get you killed. If there’s one of the free women you want then let Ebba arrange it. But, I say leave them alone.” He poked my vest. “This doesn’t make you above our laws. Never forget that.”

“What are our laws?” I asked. “I haven’t been here long.”

Vall set back and thought a second then spoke. “You know the big ones. Don’t hurt or steal from our villagers and protect them. Don’t hurt a rent woman. Be loyal to the Boars. Don’t cheat or steal from your brothers. Obey those in charge of you. Don’t be a coward. Everything else for us means don’t be stupid.”

“The villagers have laws we don’t. What laws depends on their class. Tradespeople and merchants have laws that deal with business. Common people have laws that apply to them. Then there are Klurian laws.”

“The eating and drinking laws are important. Don’t dress above your class. The only other ones we need to know is whose ass to kiss. Most of the time, the rule: if it seems like a bad idea then it is, works well enough.”

“Thanks.”

Mina brought my food. She made sure that my back had a good tit rubbing as she served me. I almost told her to stop, but a small gesture from Vall made me not do it.

After she left, he said, “That would humiliate her in front of the other women. Even the slaves would laugh at her. That would be bad for them. Mina wants to raise her place like everyone else. If she bothers you speak to Ebba and let her handle it. That way, no one looks like a fool.” He gave me a wink. “It’s not wise to humiliate those that handle your food, even slaves.”

“You’re pretty smart,” I said.

“Learn a little here, a little there and it adds up as the Olnas do.”

When I finished eating, Vall stood up. “Come on. We need to inspect.”

“Inspect what?” I said.

“Everything. We have to make sure everything is in good repair and running right. It keeps our brothers sharp knowing the First could walk through at any time. Plus, it let’s us find any problems before they get out of control.”

I looked around at The Great Hall. “Why doesn’t this get fixed up?”

Vall smiled and said, “This Hall is much stronger than you think. Oxa wants to build a bigger one. He’s been saving for five Olna. Citadels are more than a Barren, you know.”

I laughed and we started walking towards the docks.

As we went down the path a slave was driving four cows up the path.

“How come we don’t deal with more cattle?” I asked.

“To keep Lord Lartis off of our ass. That’s how he makes a lot of his Barrens,” Vall replied.

“Who?”

Vall stopped walking, “What?”

“I asked who.”

Vall’s brow furrowed. “Are you pissing in my milk?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.