Warlord : Book One - Year One - Cover

Warlord : Book One - Year One

Copyright© 2020 by Darian Wolfe

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Mark Daniel Baird, Army reject, assembly line worker, and part time muscle is shot in the face at point blank range. Instead of being dead, He wakes up on another world. Discover this world as he does. WARNING- the story of this universe starts slow, and will have many squick points before we are finished. SOME of the squicks will be rape, gay, humiliation, prejudice. The squicks are necessary as the story being developed is deep and complex. If you work past them you will be entertained.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Restart   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Caution   Prostitution   Violence  

The Year of Sambol 129 Sev 20 - Boar’s Nest Minta’s private chamber.

Ebba gave me a quick kiss before she knocked and opened the door to Minta’s chambers then walked away.

As I stepped in, I saw Oxa’s wife, Minta, kneeling on the bed and staring at me. I shut the door and focused on her. Her long brown hair was free and back over her shoulders. Her brown eyes were smouldering. A small upturned nose sat enthroned over full lips that curled into a small nervous grin.

Her breasts, while not small, were not as large as Ebba’s. They were full and firm. Her nipples, dark and hard tantalised me. I walked over to her her and couldn’t resist leaning down and sucking one of them into my mouth. She moaned as I flicked it with my tongue.

Minta moved her hand to my head to hold me there. But, I pulled away sucking until that delicious berry popped out of my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her up into a kiss, crushing her breasts against the hardness of my vest.

Minta’s kissing became fire as her tongue invaded my mouth. I gave as good as I got. We were both moaning within moments. I pulled her to the side and down onto the bed as I began exploring her neck.

She popped my side with her hand when I started to bite. “No marks!” I went back to kissing. She shivered when I ran my tongue under her left collar bone. “Goddess,” she moaned. To see what would happen, I did the other one getting a loud moan for my effort.

Putting my hands under her, I lifted her as I sank my tongue between her breasts. As I explored, she arched up. “That’s it. I love my tits being licked,” Minta moaned.

I licked and nibbled and sucked until she stiffened and let out a low pitched wail. God, her tits were incredible. The small sheen of salty sweat made them that much better. She struggled a bit to get away, but gave in as her second wave began to build.

I winced as her legs wrapped around me and squeezed as she approached her peak. My armoured vest softened the blows from her fists as she screamed and writhed under me as she crashed over. When her legs relaxed, I laid her down. I busied myself kissing her rib cage and tummy as she caught her breath.

Minta ran her fingers through my hair as she rested. Her finger nails traced light patterns in my scalp making my cock harder.

Once her breath steadied, I worked my way south. “Oh no,” she whimpered as a shiver went through her.

I smiled as I met a trimmed bush. I will be damned! I mouthed and sucked on the small, firm roll of her mound. Minta cooed and spread her legs wider as I pulled with gentle tugs.

I lifted my head. Her hooded lids held glazed eyes as she looked at me. “Spread them,” I said. Her hands left my head and her fingers spread her lips wide. Her scent was so deep and musky. With a growl, I lowered my mouth and lapped at the tangy wetness.

Minta jerked And then pushed her sex against my mouth. A rumble came from deep within me as I shifted and wrapped my arms around her locking her in place. She was ambrosia.

At some point, I felt a lot of movement, but ignored it. A hard push against my shoulder broke my reverie, “ENOUGH!” Minta yelled.

I sat back and licked my lips. She looked so good covered with sweat and her smell filled the room. She started when she looked at me. A flicker of fear flared up only to drown in lust.

I fished out my cock then swept my arms under her knees and moved them out and back as I moved up over her. She reached between us and rubbed the head of my cock against her soaked slit and seated it.

With one strong thrust, I claimed her. I grabbed her head and forced her to look at me. “MINE,” I growled. She struggled to force herself up to meet my thrusts.

She bared her teeth and rumbled, “You can’t have me.”

I leaned in further and jack hammered into her. She dug her nails into my arms and growled with animal fury.

Her eyes rolled back and her cunt gave sharp hard spasms that set me off. I roared as shot after shot fired out of me. When I finished I rolled over bringing Minta with me. I wrapped my arms protectively around her and held her snug.

It took us several minutes to catch our breath. I started a small movement with my hips that brought my semi hard cock back to life. I cupped her firm but generous ass as I started a slow rhythm.

“You’re a beast,” Minta whispered.

“Yes, Ma’am.” We kissed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.