Warlord : Book One - Year One - Cover

Warlord : Book One - Year One

Copyright© 2020 by Darian Wolfe

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mark Daniel Baird, Army reject, assembly line worker, and part time muscle is shot in the face at point blank range. Instead of being dead, He wakes up on another world. Discover this world as he does. WARNING- the story of this universe starts slow, and will have many squick points before we are finished. SOME of the squicks will be rape, gay, humiliation, prejudice. The squicks are necessary as the story being developed is deep and complex. If you work past them you will be entertained.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Restart   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Caution   Prostitution   Violence  

Two Olna’s ago - The Year of Sambol 127 Sev 6. - Village of Souto

“I said no!” Bian said

“Please, Bian,” Pia begged, almost in tears.

“I don’t want to,” Bian hugged her. “I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” Before her 16 olna friend could answer, Bian turned and walked out of the barn. She worked to keep her face blank and avoided others as she made her way home.

When she walked in, her mother Tuyet glanced at her, taking in her blank look and stiff posture. She asked, “Bian, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” she replied.

“Sister,” Tuyet said, “There is something hurting you. Please let me help.”

Bian moved a little closer, but couldn’t meet her mother’s eyes. “Pia wants to play the kissing game with me.”

Tuyet raised an eybrow and said, “Do you want to play with her?”

“No! Yes ... I don’t know.” Bian replied as she burst into tears.

Tuyet pulled her daughter into a hug and soothed her. When Bian calmed down Tuyet led her to the table and had her sit. She joined her on the bench and put her arm around her. “What happened?”

Bian wiped her nose on her sleeve then said, “We were in the main barn talking and she tried to kiss me. It scared me and I got upset. I tried to leave because I didn’t know what to do. All I could think about was how pretty she is and I like men. She started teasing me trying to get me to do it then started begging. I thought my hair was on fire. So I hugged her and told her I’d talk to her tomorrow. I left like Luit was trying to peck me.”

“That stupid rooster. I still don’t know why My-Ky hasn’t put him in the pot,” Tuyet said.

“Because he belonged to Grandma Cara,” Bian said as sadness flitted through her eyes. “I miss her.”

“I do, too. Grandma received the greatest of Dusue. How could she be any happier?” She hugged Bian tighter and said, “So you want to play, but think you’d be strange if you did.”

Bian gave a shy nod while still refusing to meet her mother’s eyes.

“Would it help if I told you I played the game with a girl when I was your age?”

Bian looked at her mother in shock. “You did?”

Tuyet got a faraway look as a small smile crossed her face. “Atchi and I were close friends. One day we were running through a field of wheat and tripped. She fell on top of me. The next thing I knew she was kissing me.” A small shiver went through her. “All that season we played every time we could. There was a little teasing.” She shrugged, “But, nobody, including our parents, cared as long as we did our chores. She told me later that she tripped me on purpose.”

“You won’t let father strap me?”

“No, but keeping your brothers from trying to watch will take some work.”

“Eww.” Bian shrieked.

Tuyet chuckled and said, “Men are men.”

“What happened to Atchi?” Bian asked.

“The next season, her betrothed came and took her to his home. I never saw her again.”

“I’m sorry.”

Tuyet gave a sad smile. “That is life. Do you love Pia?”

“I don’t know. She is my friend. I want to play, but I don’t feel for her like I did for Dieont,” Bian said.

“I know,” Tuyet said. “When he died of the Fever you cried for days.”

They were silent for several moments then Tuyet spoke, “It is the festival week.”

Bian’s shoulders drooped more. “I know. We tried, but we couldn’t find anyone. I hope Rintguis will understand.”

Tuyet gave a shrug and said, “Maybe, he does and gifted us with someone.”

Bian glanced at her mother, “Who...?” Her eyes widened in shock. “She’s my friend.”

“She would bring you the highest dusue if you made her Voaght.”

Bian stammered “Uh...”

Tuyet spoke with calmness and authority, “Are you placing your wants above Rintguis? We live to serve. What it costs us doesn’t matter.”

“That’s hard.”

Tuyet nodded. “It can be hard. Did you know your father wasn’t the first man I was betrothed to?”

Bian’s jaw dropped. “What?”

“My first betrothal was to Aldane, a gentle, farmer who loved me with all he had and I loved him.”

“Why are you telling me this?” Bian asked.

Tuyet’s face darkened with stress and pain. Her voice was flat as her eyes shined with resolve, “I loved him too much. I couldn’t please Rintguis by placing another before him.” A tear ran down her cheek. “When the festival came that year he became my third Saong. Aldane was the first to feel my Kumas.”

Tuyet sniffled and said. “Every time I use it now, I am reminded how much I love Rintguis and what I’ve given to him.” She took a small ragged breath then said, “The choice is yours. It is your Dusue and your friend. You have to decide because the festival only lasts three more days.” She faltered then said, “Would you go feed the pigs? I want to be alone for awhile.”

Bian bit her lip as she started to speak. Instead, she hugged her mother and walked outside. Once Bian left, Tuyet collapsed upon her self and shook as tears poured.

Outside, Bian walked to clear her head then headed to the barn. She grabbed the pail of scraps and topped it off with grain before taking it to the pigs and dumping it in their pen. Taking the pail back, she sat on the milking stool to think.

That evening, she barely ate. When asked by her father she said her stomach was bothering her. That night, she fought to keep from tossing and turning to avoid disturbing the others. Like most poor, she and her family slept together on one large pallet in their hut. After a long night filled at times with silent tears she came to a decision. It was false dawn when she drifted off to sleep.


The Year of Sambol 127 Sev 7. - Village of Souto - The next morning

After the men had left for their chores, Bian went to her mother. “I have decided to make Voaght,” she said.

Tuyet gave her daughter a compassionate look and said, “Are you sure?”

Bian nodded.

Tuyet beamed with happiness and hugged her daughter. “I am proud of you and I’m sure Rintguis is too. You will be a mighty Letsahn.”

Bian looked up her at her mother. She gave her a quick buss on the lips as is the custom among initiates and said, “Thank you, sister. You will help me plan?”

Tuyet released the hug. “Yes, To think that I would have two Voaght!” Tuyet bounced in joy as she spoke. “It is too much.”

Bian smiled as it made her heart glad to give her mother so much joy.

After a moment, Tuyet calmed down. She paced a few moments, then said, “Thank you, Rintguis.” She turned to Bian and said, “How about we use Spider Juice? We can put it in one of those little sweet breads she likes. You can her take to a spot and give it to her as a treat. It takes awhile to work. While it does you can play. The happier you make her the faster it will work. When it does you can use your Kumas.”

Bian thought for a moment then said, “I like it, but how will we blind the Imgeh? I don’t have a Kumas, either.”

Her mother thought a little longer then pointed at the right front wall corner of their hut. “Do you know of the Blood Cherry tree that is almost a mark’s walk that way?”

Bian nodded then her brow furrowed for a brief moment before she spoke, “I see. We make it look like she ate too many.”

Tuyet said, “Yes. We can gather the ingredients for the Spider Juice when we go gathering tomorrow. You can invite her to play the day after.” Tuyet shook her finger at Bian. “Make sure you do your chores before you leave or your father will strap you. Remember what happened last season?”

Bian shuddered. She had blown off her chores to spend time with her friends. That evening, her father had laid fifteen lashes across her bare back with his leather strop. She nodded frantically, “Yes, Mother, I remember.

“Good. I’ll help you make the sweet bread that morning. Today, after we feed the men we’ll make your Kumas. Pia will be your first using it.” She bounced in place again, “Thank you, Rintguis” She almost shouted.

“Can I use a blanket?” Bian asked.

Tuyet shook her head. “You don’t need one.” Her eyes bored into Bian’s “You have to make sure you two are not seen together. When you come back from making Voaght come from a different direction. If the Imgeh find us they will kill us. If someone asks tell them you were running an errand for me.”

“I understand.”


The Year of Sambol 127 Sev 8. - Village of Souto - The next afternoon.

After Bian had done her chores, helped feed the men, and gathered herbs with her mother she went to find Pia. She found her talking with a few of their friends down by the pond. They chatted awhile. When the other girls left Bian turned turned to Pia. Pia dropped her eyes and trembled a little.

“Pia, I’m sorry I got upset,” Bian said.

Pia dared to glance at her, “You are?”

Bian nodded and scooted closer. She looked around. Seeing no one, Bian leaned in and kissed Pia as her hand rubbed Pia’s breast.

Pia gasped and put herself into the kiss. Bian thrilled as Pia tried to return the caress. She kissed Pia’s cheek then sat back as she removed her hand from Pia. “I want to play the kissing game with you so much,” she whispered. She held Pia’s hand deep in the grass. “But not where others can see. Will you meet me tomorrow at Tahl’s Rock? We can go find a special place just for us.”

Bian’s heart jumped when Pia nodded and said, “When?”

“Fourth mark after chores?”

“I can do that,” Pia whispered.

Bian smiled at her and said, “Good. I better go.”

“Can I have another kiss, please?” Pia asked as she gazed at Bian with adoration.

Bian glanced around then kissed Pia soundly. Pia almost floated toward the village afterwards.


The Year of Sambol 127 Sev 9. - The Mourning Daughter’s Forest near the Village of Souto

Bian and Pia sat on the forest floor and rested a bit. They had held hands the last half of the journey. Pia had stolen several kisses, one or two which had almost stopped them early.

Bian reached into the small bag she carried and pulled out the sweet bread. “I made this for you this morning,” she said as she held it out to Pia.

Pia’s eyes glistened as took it. “Oh Bian, thank you.”

“Eat it. I made it the way you love them. I was even able to find some berries.”

Pleasure suffused Pia’s face as she bit into it. As it was small, she was able to eat it in three bites. “That was wonderful. thank you.” She gushed.

Bian handed her a small skin. “Here, have a drink.”

After Pia drank, she handed the skin back. Bian had some and put it back in the bag. She glanced at Pia with smoldering eyes and said, “Is that all you’re hungry for?”

Pia pushed Bian to her back and gave her an open mouth kiss. She moaned as Bian’s hand slid under her dress and up her leg until it squeezed her bare ass. She kneeded the firm mounds of Bian’s breasts through her dress.

Bian gasped as currents of pleasure from Pia’s hand went through her. She renewed the energy of her kiss. When Pia broke the kiss for a second, Bian attacked her neck and behind her ear with her tongue and lips. Pia moaned and fumbled as she tried to get her hand under Bian’s dress.

A wrestling match broke out as each tried to assert sexual dominance. After several moments, Bian won. She sat up and had Pia sit up and lean back into her. She put her arm around the young woman’s shoulders and pulled her into a kiss. Her hand went up Pia’s dress and found the wet furry nest there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.