Caught in the Woods

by Blowjob Suzuki

Copyright© 2020 by Blowjob Suzuki

Erotica Sex Story: He gets caught masturbating in the woods. She helps him finish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

I hiked up the trail, birds and bugs singing along from their arboreal hiding spots all around me. Usually, I found myself alone on these weekly excursions, but today was different, even if I didn’t yet know just how unique it’d be. I had been setting a pretty steady pace when up ahead, I realized there was another hiker on the trail. I was walking quite a bit faster than them, but once I got closer, I slowed my pace and contented myself with walking a few dozen feet behind her and simply enjoying the view.

Her burgundy halter top exposed her sleek, sculpted back and shapely shoulder blades, as well as the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra. She had a large tattoo on her back, a dark blue circle of the night sky, marked with golden stars and silver lines to show the constellations. Her limbs were lithe and muscled. Her black shorts were little more than a belt, the bottoms of her firm, round ass cheeks visible beneath the frayed hems. I couldn’t help but stare at those perfect cheeks, watching each change shape with every step as they smoothly blended with her toned thigh before returning to a plump, eminently spankable mound.

I was so hypnotized by her swaying ass that I didn’t even notice that it was slowly approaching me until its owner suddenly turned around...

“Hey there!” a smooth, melodious voice called to me. I looked up. She had stopped entirely and now faced me, her dark brown eyes staring into mine, luscious, chestnut hair cascading down her shoulders. Did I imagine it, or did her eyes give me a quick once over before she smiled? “I didn’t realize there was anyone else on the trail today. Do you come here often?”

“Yeah, usually every week.” I walked up to her and she matched my stride to stay next to me.

“Oh, great! I’m pretty new here so maybe you can show me around a bit,” she inquired, her hand briefly resting on my shoulder. I felt a stirring in my heart and my shorts. Her beaming smile was irresistible. “I’m Rebecca.”

“Sure thing. I’m Alex.”

We walked up the trail together, talking all the while. I admit, the entire time, I kept sneaking glances at her body, at her firm tits, at her slender neck, at her prominent collarbones, just visible above her halter top, at her bare midriff, her thin, toned stomach, and of course, that round, perfect ass that tempted me to spank it hard with each step. Eventually I had to hold my hands together behind my back just to resist the temptation, hoping she wouldn’t notice the uncomfortable bulge in my shorts.

Finally, we reached the summit. Here, there were no trees. Just a gorgeous view of the surrounding countryside and the nearby ocean. She sat down on the grass, panting. “Oh, this is gorgeous!” she gushed. “I’m so glad I came up here today.”

“It’s great, right?” I looked down at her. Her halter top fell forward, just a bit, just enough for me to see straight down, to see the curves of her breasts and the dark points of her nipples. Fuck... “Are you going to stay here a bit?”

“Yeah, I just want to rest and take in the view. How about you?”

“I’m going to take a quick walk around. I’ll meet you back here?”

“Sounds good. See you soon.”

I hurried away, my cock straining awkwardly against my boxers. I couldn’t get the image of her breasts out of my head. Not too big, but wonderfully firm and round and full. I knew I wouldn’t be able to concentrate until I took care of things. I walked down the path towards an area I knew to be secluded, rubbing my cock through my pocket, unable to wait to relieve the pressure inside me.

I reached an isolated spot. I looked around. It was just me and the trees. I took a deep breath and reached into my shorts, pulling out my already aching cock. The sudden freedom, the liberating sensation of the fresh, summer air on my exposed body, made me gasp. My hard, thick shaft glistened in the sunlight.

I wrapped my hand around my cock, closed my eyes, and thought of Rebecca’s body, imagining those toned thighs wrapped around me, those pert, firm breasts bouncing up and down as I fucked her hard, her cheeks in my hands, my thick cock filling her tight cunt. I could only imagine what sort of stamina she’d have. I bet she could go all day, riding me like a stallion, keeping my cock right on the edge of an explosive orgasm until I couldn’t resist her body a moment longer and she stole my seed from me. My manhood throbbed, buzzing with pleasure, every stroke of my hand, every pump, bringing me closer and closer. I was almost there. I was-

“There you are!” called Rebecca from behind me. My heart almost exploded, suddenly racing. I hurriedly stuffed my cock back into my boxers. My cheeks burned. My cock tingled, threatening to cum from no more than the friction of my fabric upon it. I took a second to compose myself and turned around.

“Oh, Rebecca, hi!” I said. I could hear the trembling in my voice. Could she? “Got bored?”

“Yeah, I felt pretty lonely all by myself, so I thought I’d come find you.” She stopped a few paces from me and studied my face. “You look red, are you okay?”

I stepped back. “I feel fine.”

“No, you’re really red. Have you been over-exerting yourself?” She came closer, right up to me. “Are you sure you’re fine? You look hot.” She raised a hand to my forehead, her flesh against mine. “You feel a little warm. Maybe you’re sick.”

She raised herself onto her tip-toes and reached around my neck, pulling my forehead down to meet hers. Our eyes were close. Our lips were closer. I could feel her breath on my face. Her lithe body pressed against mine, her soft breasts against my chest, her crotch against my hardness. She lowered her eyes to mine and smirked. “Ohh...” She pulled back a bit and looked down. “My, my, I was wrong. So you aren’t sick after all. Quite healthy, in fact. You really love nature, don’t you?”

“Oh, no, that’s my phone,” I lied, pulling away. But I didn’t get far before her hand reached down and grabbed my cock tightly.

“That’s a phone? Really? Doesn’t feel like a phone to me. Feels like a big, hard dick,” she said, giggling. I brushed her hand aside. “It’s okay. Nothing to be embarrassed about. You should be proud of a cock like that, Alex.”

“Um, thanks.”

She tilted her head to one side, her eyes boring through my shorts, as though she could see straight through them to my body beneath. Although, looking down at the very obvious outline of my shaft and head through my grey shorts, it didn’t take superpowers to get a good idea of what it looked like, I realized. She bit her lip and pouted slightly “Can I see it?” she asked.

“See it?”

“Yeah. Your cock. I want to see it.”

“Here? Now?”

“Why not? It’s just us. No one else will see. And I’ll keep it a secret. I won’t tell anyone else about the handsome hiker with a long, thick cock.”

My heart was racing. I was tempted, God, I was tempted. But I couldn’t just whip my dick out for a woman I had just met ... could I? It’d be wrong ... but she clearly wanted it. “I can’t,” I demurred. “We just met.”

She grabbed the sides of her halter top and pulled them inward for a few seconds, revealing a perfect pair of round, proud breasts and soft, brown nipples. She shimmied, letting them jiggle from side to side with a laugh before covering them back up. “Well we just met and you’ve seen my tits. Fair’s fair. Show me your cock.”

It took me a moment to reply. The sight of that divine chest had temporarily burnt away any thoughts from my mind. But eventually, I relented. “Fine, fine. I can tell you’re not going to give me a choice.”

“Nope.”

“Alright...” I felt nervous still. I took a deep breath. I was really going to do this. I was going to take my cock out, in public, for a woman I had just met. I reached down towards my crotch. Rebecca’s eyes followed my hands hungrily, like a cat watching a canary hopping towards a birdbath of barbecue sauce. What if I took it out and she screamed at me for being a pervert? What if she called the cops? “You’re not gonna freak out?”

“No way! Come on, show me, Alex!”

“If you insist...” I unzipped my shorts and reached inside, grabbed my cock and pulled it out, and waited for a reaction.

“Oh ... did you jizz your pants? That’s okay, it happens! I think I’ve got some tissues,” she said, rifling through her pockets.

“No, no, I didn’t cum.” I looked down at my suddenly shy and flaccid dick. “I just need to get it ready.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.