Holly, Retirement Home Whore - Cover

Holly, Retirement Home Whore

by Daisy Desiree

Copyright© 2020 by Daisy Desiree

Erotica Sex Story: My grandpa found me a job where I get paid to just lie on my back for a couple of hours and take it and take it. While I really love the money, I didn't expect to enjoy the dicks even more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   .

“Hey, Holly,” Mom says when I come into the kitchen.

“What?” I open up the fridge to look for something to eat.

“Grandpa has a birthday present for you. He’d like you to go over to his apartment at the retirement home to get it.”

Ugh! Seriously?

“What is it?” I ask.

“He didn’t say.”

“He got me a doll two years ago. I was sixteen.”

“I know.”

“And he got me a stuffed animal last year.”

“I notice you keep it on your bed.”

Okay, it is a cute bunny that I like but that isn’t the point. You don’t give a 17-year old a stuffed animal for her birthday.

I reply to Mom, “I know.”

“I talked to Grandpa about gift giving. My guess is he’ll just give you cash. He knows you just graduated two months ago and you haven’t found a job yet so you could use some money.”

I almost asked “How much?” but Mom wouldn’t know. It might only be five bucks but then again ... he has a nice little apartment at the retirement home. He moved in a few years ago, four months after Grandma Debbie died. He didn’t want to be in his house anymore after Grandma died.


I haven’t been to the retirement home since Grandpa moved in so it takes a while to find his place. Mom and Dad visit Dad’s dad and not that often.

I ring the doorbell. I wait just long enough to think he’s not home when the door opens.

It’s my Grandpa Norman. He’s six feet tall so he towers over my five foot one. He still has a full head of silver hair. My hair is straight blonde down to my shoulders. He looks to be in pretty good shape for 73. I’m 18 and have never been happy with my shape. My tits are too small and my hips are too narrow. If I cut my hair I could probably pass for a boy!

I’ve had boyfriends. Even slept with two of them but I’m sure I would’ve been way more popular if I had grown decent tits. Mom has tits. My 15-year old sister has tits. I didn’t get tits.

“Hi Grandpa,” I greet.

“Holly! I’m so glad to see you. Come on in! No wait. Let me grab my keys so I can lock up and I’ll show you around the place.”

I step inside while he walks to an end table by his couch. It’s a nice little apartment. A comfortable looking couch, a big TV mounted on the wall, a dinette table, and a little kitchen. A door to the right would be his bedroom.

“I do have a birthday present for you, Holly. I’ll give it to you when we get back.”

“No problem,” I say but it does mean I’m stuck here until he gives it to me.

“So how’s life after high school?” he asks.

“Okay,” I say and shrug.

“Your Mom says you’re looking for a job.”

“Yes.” In all honesty I haven’t looked that hard yet. It’s been nice not having any responsibilities but I do realize I’m going to have to make my own money soon. My parents told me that they’re not going to keep paying for everything. I understand it even if I don’t like it.

“So how’s it going?”

“Okay.”

“No luck yet?”

I shake my head. I don’t want to talk about my looking or not looking for a job.

“Well, there happens to be an opening here at the retirement center.”

“Oh, yea,” I respond. I can’t help but sound disinterested. What could I do in a place like this?

Grandpa drops the topic which I’m glad for. He shows me the dining area where everyone comes to eat and then we go into the medical area and Grandpa says this is where residents who need extra help or attention live and that he hopes it’s a long time before he has to live in this section. He seems healthy for being so old so I can see him staying in his apartment for a long time.

He introduces me to a cute nurse named Ashley. “This is my granddaughter Holly.”

We exchange greetings. She looks me up and down which is totally weird.

Ashley says, “Is she... ?” but doesn’t finish her words.

“We’ll see,” says Grandpa.

Grandpa peeks his head into a couple of the medical-type rooms and greets whoever is in there for only a few seconds. I don’t see who are in the rooms.

We enter an unoccupied room. There is a bed and a line of chairs against the wall and that’s it. No medical equipment or anything else.

“Have a seat, Holly.” He points at the chairs.

I sit and he sits with one chair between us. He turns toward me.

“I want to talk to you about the job here at the retirement home.”

I nod my head. I want a job but I’m apprehensive about what kind of job it would be.

“Now what I’m about to say is going to sound...” He pauses. “ ... strange, but I want you to know that many granddaughters of residents here have had this job before you.”

“Ok,” I reply. My curiosity is at least piqued.

“You can make four or five hundred dollars in two or three hours every week.”

Now I’m really curious. “How?”

“All you have to do is lie on your back on the bed.” He points at it.

I look at the bed then look back at him confused. “And do what?”

He takes a deep breath then says “You let men who live here fuck you.”

Did he just say ... surely not!

But Grandpa continues, “It’s healthy for men to have sexual release. I mean real sexual release with a woman. We get on top of you. We fuck you. The next guy has a turn and another guy and...” His voice trails off. I’m getting the picture. “Everyone pays fifty dollars to fuck you so afterwards you would have five hundred if 10 guys fuck you.”

“So ... I’m naked?” It’s a dumb question but my brain is struggling to make sense of things.

“Of course, but we don’t play with your tits or kiss you or anything beyond fuck you. We just want our dicks in your pussy until we cum. Most girls just close their eyes so you can pretend it is anyone you want fucking you.”

“Um...”

“No anal.”

That’s good though I hadn’t even thought about it.

“And no oral. Straight normal fucking only.”

I don’t think I could have imagined a scenario where I let a bunch of old guys fuck me but ... that’s a lot of money just for letting them have fun between my legs.

“I’ll do it,” I say confidently.

“I want you to think about it and let me know tomorrow.”

“I already know,” I say.

“Still, I want you to let me know tomorrow.”

I shrug. It won’t make a difference but I’ll do what he asks. Easy money and all I have to do is lie there and take it – several its.


We return to Grandpa’s apartment and sit at his table.

“How soon can I start?” I ask.

“That depends. We don’t use rubbers. Every man prefers the natural feel.”

“Rubbers?” I respond confused. “What’s are ... do you mean condoms?”

“Yes. You need to be on birth control pills and they take a week to be effective.”

I wave my hand dismissively. “You know how Mom plans everything. She had me on the pill as soon as my period was regular and I didn’t even have sex until I was sixteen.”

“That’s great.”

“So how soon can I start?” I ask again.

“If you say yes then the very next day.”

If I say yes? Ha! He already knows what I’m going to say.

“How often do I get fucked? Every day?” I would be making bank if it’s every day.

“Once a week, on Tuesday. We can’t afford every day and some guys can only afford once a month. The first Tuesday of the month will be your best day because guys get their checks the first of the month.”

A thought occurs to me. Only now is my brain recognizing something important. “Grandpa? Does that mean you’ll fuck me too?”

He stares at me for a long moment then says, “Yes, I still love to satisfy my sexual needs.”

I swallow and look down then back up.

“Does that change anything?” he asks.

Ok, it will be even weirder to have my own grandpa fuck me but they’re all grandpas. It’s weird enough that they’ll all be old men. Is it actually any weirder that one is my own grandpa? Yes, in that he fathered my father but no in that he’s just another old man having sex to stay healthier. I’m getting money for their health. Now that sound weird. What if it’s just an excuse to fuck girls like me? Sex is healthy, right?

“Holly?” Grandpa speaks breaking into my thoughts.

Why am I even doubting now? I’m getting money for lying there getting fucked. Easy money. My thoughts imagine being in that room with a bunch of old men waiting their turn to fuck me.

A horrible thought occurs. “What about nurses coming into the room?”

“They leave us alone” Grandpa says. “They approve so that we’re not chasing after them.”

“That makes sense.” A bunch of men use me to release their sexual desires instead of trying to get it from the nurses.

“So are you still thinking of doing it?”

“Yes,” I nod enthusiastically with a big smile.

“You still need to officially let me know tomorrow. I think there was an incident before I lived here and that’s why you have to wait a day.”

“No problem.”

“So Holly, if you’re sure you’re ok with this new job and you’re okay with letting me, your grandpa, fuck you too, would you like to make fifty bucks right now?”

“How?” I say first then “Oh.” The moment of confusion to realization is only a second. I could earn fifty dollars right now by letting Grandpa fuck me. Am I willing to do this for real?

“Sure, Grandpa,” I say with a smile. I feel nervous. Understandable.

Grandpas smiles and gets up. He points to the bedroom. I follow.

I’ve been with two boys. The first boy I had sex with two times before he broke up with me. The next week he was dating a girl with big tits. My boobs are small. Just an A cup or maybe a small B if I’m lucky enough to find a bra manufacturer who will classify my tits as a B. I like bras that say I’m at least a B. I know I’m pretty but a B cup makes me feel prettier. I just don’t have much up top. With the second boy I only did it once then I broke up with him. He was too aggressive and manhandled me, holding me down. It was consensual but it felt closer to a rape.

Grandpa has a queen bed. He pulls the covers down to the ends and moves the pillows to the side. He begins to unbutton his shirt.

I feel more nervous and for a moment I think about leaving but then I think about all that money again and I don’t have to do anything but lie on my back and take it. I begin to undress too.

He sits on his bed to take his shoes, socks and pants off. I decide to give him a show. I stand in front of him and undress. I’m actually thrilled how sidetracked I have him. When my bra comes off, he just stares for several seconds before resuming his own undressing. When I’m only in my panties I wait for him.

“Something wrong?” he asks.

“I’m just waiting for you to get undressed so you don’t have any distractions when you see me completely naked for the first time.” I’m enjoying getting him excited.

He smiles.

He lifts his butt and slides his underwear down and off his legs. His dick is five hard inches and it’s pointed right at my pussy as if it has GPS to find it.

“Ready?” I ask. It’s obvious he is.

Grandpa nods.

I strip off my panties. I’m bare like all girls do. Grandpa looks so happy.

“How about a closer look?” I step forward.

He almost touches my pussy then stops. “Get on the bed.”

I get in the middle and open my legs. Grandpa gets on the bed and crawls over me. I look down my body as his dick gets closer to my pussy. He gently places his body on top of mine. I decide to close my eyes.

I feel his dick against my pussy. He rubs against me for a few seconds trying to find my opening then strange ... his dick softens. Doesn’t he want to fuck me? Is not the fact he’s about to fuck an 18-year old excite him?

His dick continues to rub against me and ... I gasp out loud ... it feels really good. The head keeps pushing and rubbing on my clit and sliding within my lips and ... I moan. This feels amazing.

With the first boy I had sex with it felt really good but I never had an orgasm. He came too fast. The second boy ... I endured it.

He dick is so active on top of my pussy. I keep moaning and I feel a growing release inside me. This is absolutely amazing. Wonderful. His dick hardens and now it’s poised at my entrance. Two small soft pushes confirm he’s in the right spot. A harder push follows and his dick penetrates. Grandpa’s dick is inside me. He groans and pushes forward.

All the incredible pleasure from the preliminary play of his dick rubbing and pressing outside my pussy now heightens by his entry. His dick is pressed against my upper wall and his body is pushing down on my clit. He’s doing small movements. Not thrusts but the slightest pushing his dick down into me. My head is swimming with pleasure. The only thing I expected to get back from this job is money but I’m about to...

I moan out loudly. I release my first ever orgasm not caused by myself, that time I used a zucchini. This is so much better. There is no comparison. I uncontrollably tremble and my entire body feels at peace from the bath of pleasure.

I breathe heavily. Grandpa is still doing the same motions. I think he just wants to be in me as long as he can. This is in contrast to the boys who just want to cum. Grandpa is enjoying me at a higher level.

Grandpa begins to thrust and I find myself thrusting up to meet his dick. We become a rhythm. His dick feels so good. Can I cum a second time? His thrusting increases and he pants. I’m not very experienced sexually and I had no idea when the boys were about to cum but I’m sure Grandpa is about to cum.

His groans get louder. I keep the rhythm of his thrusts. I wrap my arms around his back, holding him. I now love, desire, and need the feel of his body on top of mine. Grandpa just gave me an amazing orgasm and now I want to feel his orgasm inside me. I want it. I need it! I must have it! He groans deeply and presses hard down into me. I press just as hard back up at him. He lets out a grunting exhale and I feel his dick throb and then a warm liquid followed by a few smaller throbs and some more cum.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.