Hucow 269 - Cover

Hucow 269

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Candi is an onlyfans model that specializes in kinky Hucow fetishes. She asks her brother Nathan to help her with a photoshoot.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Fan Fiction   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   BBW  

I really thought my sister was joking when she asked me if I was ready to get started. I had shoved up a butt plug into her ass and spanked it so hard for what felt like a good fifteen minutes. My arm was tired.

She wasn’t joking at all. She told me to loosen up. “You seem like you are trying to amuse me, or you are worried that I will tell you to stop. I have to do whatever you tell me to do, Nathan,” she reminded me. Spit was running down her chin, and she didn’t bother to wipe it off. Candi had a very animalistic and primal look to her as she looked up at me.

“Call me, Sir,” I said.

“Yes, Sir,” Candi smiled at me, sweetly.

I picked up two nipple stretchers that I had been curious about. “Put these on,” I said. I had no idea how they worked.

“Yes, Sir,” my sister looked reluctant, but she knew exactly how they fit on her nipples. The stainless steel contraption forced her already huge nipples to be extended an extra inch, and then she drove a rod THROUGH her nipples to lock it in place. I had no idea they had been pierced.

“Do you like the way that makes you feel?” I asked.

“No, sir, it hurts,” she sounded like a little baby.

“You are a little bimbo who does as she is told,” I gave her a dildo and told her to fuck it between her tits. Candi surprised me by sitting up on her knees and fucking the plug between her cleavage into her mouth. She was giving it a blowjob right in front of me. It was a GOOD blowjob to – loving and tender like she loved the taste of that purple gel dildo more than anything else in the world.

Her big fat tongue thoroughly washed it. I noticed she had a stud in her mouth and a small nose piercing. I wondered what else she had pierced.

“What other piercings do you have?” I asked.

“Just my udders, nose and my mouth, Sir,” she answered coyly. It was so hot the way she referred to her tits as udders. There was something humbling about it and even degrading, but the fact that this was so taboo and naughty was driving me crazy.

“What does it say you are on your face?” I asked.

“A whore, Sir,” Candi answered dismissively. It seemed she didn’t like being called a whore. She told me that the word was a lie.

“Why do you say that?” I asked.

“Any cock, any man, any time. I am an equal opportunity slut. I don’t charge anyone for what I love to do, Sir,” she replied sweetly.

My dick was so hard in my blue jeans – it was throbbing. I wondered if she would freak out if I took it out and beat off. She was still edging herself with her dildo even after she sat up.

“ANY man? Would you even suck my dick?” I asked meekly.

“Are you asking me if I would or telling me to suck it, sir?” she asked for clarification and batted her long eyelashes. My sister had applied makeup to her eyes, and she looked very slutty and seductive.

“I am telling you to suck it,” I said.

“Will you take your cock out, or can I use my hands, Sir?” she asked.

“You can’t use your hands, but you will take it out,” I snickered. I couldn’t believe she was seriously going to give me head.

She smiled and continued using one hand to fuck her tits and one hand to rub the dildo on her pussy while she leaned forward. She bit my zipper and then pulled it down with just her teeth. She bit my underwear and pulled those down slightly through my zipper. Then when my cock flopped out, she looked impressed.

“You are very big, Sir,” she said with a look of hunger on her face. Candi began to lovingly lick and worship my dick just like she had the dildo she was thrusting between her chest. I pulled my cock away just as she was about to put it into her mouth.

I gave her my finger instead. I teased her with it and made her suck on it before I let her have the reward of my hard boner. She told me we wouldn’t be doing “Sex stuff,” but 15 minutes in and I was doing sex stuff. She also told me I could order her to do Anything I wanted. I suppose deep down, I wanted to do sex stuff with my sister, and she didn’t mind obliging me.

All I can tell you about that blowjob is that it was sensual, and she was incredibly good at lovingly worshipping a cock to the point that I almost came. She asked me, “Do you want me to make you cum, Sir?” as she held the tip of my dick in her mouth.

“Yes,” I was mesmerized by her willingness to suck me off. My ex-girlfriend would never suck my dick for very long, and she never swallowed. When I came down my sister’s throat, she opened her mouth and let me watch my cum ooze down her tongue onto her tonsils and into her throat.

Once that was out of the way, I felt a little more at ease. Not enough to slap her face like I had seen in the videos, but enough that I took off my pants and let my dick flop in my sister’s face. I was no longer horny. I was focused on torturing and teasing my sister.

I put my hand over her nose and forced her to stick her tongue out. Then I tied some twine she supplied me with to the base of her tongue piercing. Then I attached that to one of her nipples. My sister could still talk, but her tongue was forced out in front of her.

I took the electric dildo from her. She groaned as if I had just taken her favorite toy. When I forced my fingers into her wet pussy she giggled sheepishly. Her pussy looks small on the outside, but I was able to push my hand into the wrist after some effort. My sister started to roll her eyes and have what I assumed was one hell of an orgasm as I fucked her with my fist.

I poked and prodded her with various sadistic implements she brought with her. I was looking for the electric zapper. My sister looked frightened the first time I turned it on. The sound was quite ominous, like a mosquito zapper killing an insect that had come to close to its light. I found that I enjoyed making her squirm more than I did zapping her with it.

Her body shook intensely when I touched her with the metal wand. I especially loved to touch it to the stainless steel nipple stretchers she was wearing. The part I enjoyed most was when she cowered, and slobber dribbled down her chest as she anticipated where I’d put the handy little gadget next. I put it all over her body except her face or neck.

I played with my sister well into the evening and lost track of time. I usually go to bed fairly early so that I can get started on my chores. I noticed my sister look disappointed when I lost interest in playing with her.

“You’ve been a good cow for me, Sis, but I have to get some sleep,” I said. She looked really sad like she was going to be lonely. I thought about asking her to come sleep in my bed. I felt like her viewers wouldn’t mind it, but she had made me promise to treat her like a cow ALL weekend.

I’d seen my sister tied up in elaborate Shibari bondage in her videos. I don’t know how to tie those knots. I hogtied her so that her legs were raised above her head, and her hands were tied to her ankles. I left her with her legs spread. Then I positioned the camera to close up on her pussy and left the electric dildo until morning.

I did untie her tongue piercing and remove the nipple extenders. I wasn’t sure if she could handle them all night. As I was walking away, she asked me if she could pee now.

I realized she hadn’t peed since we started. I also hadn’t given her Anything to eat. “Yes, you can pee,” I said, but I didn’t untie her. “Are you hungry?” I asked.

“Yes, Sir,” my sister replied sweetly.

“Good, in the morning, you will enjoy your feed,” I chuckled menacingly. I didn’t stay to watch and see if she peed. I went to my room and flicked through her twitter feed again. I watched other girls and videos that posted on her wall. One that caught my attention was Eryn Rose

@ErynRoseModel - NSFW, queer model, owned thing, submissive, rope slut, creative, adult performer, all-around pervert! They/it http://onlyfans.com/erynrose

Eryn was bald and much thinner than my sister. She seemed to delight in being used as a punching bag by her friends. The more degrading the act, the more Candi seemed to smile and get off on it. It gave me lots of ideas for the morning.

My sister really put it out there and let it all hang out. Her messages begging to be kept in submission were a real turn on. I decided tomorrow would be a real education for me as I tested my own interest in this kind of discipline.

I took my time getting ready. I didn’t wear trousers, but I did wear a shirt. I made myself a quick breakfast and took care of the chickens. I do that because I usually snag a fresh egg and fry it up. I made my sister a big bowl of oats and brought it out to her.

Edgar, my goat, would have been quite jealous to know she was getting these oats. They were not flavored, and they were hot. My sister was right where I left lying bound in the muck of the barn.

She had a metal funnel in her bag that I assumed was for force-feeding her. I snuck up on her while she was sleeping and forced it into her mouth. My sister struggled at first but quickly surrendered to me. I poured the oats into the funnel and let them slowly roll down the pipe into her mouth. Her pink hair was a mess, and she was quite muddy. Some of the ink from the magic marker had faded, and her makeup ran down her face.

She looked freshly fucked.

“Eat up, I have farm chores for you to do,” I teased her as I checked her phone. Many people had logged on last night and seen a close up of her pussy. They typed something, and when they realized my sister wasn’t moving, they waited a while and logged out. A few of them checked a few hours later and were surprised that she hadn’t moved.

I actually have a four nipple goat milker. I bought it before I realized Edgar was a boy. I’d never used it until this morning. I attached two of the suction cups to my sister’s nipples while she laid on her back and gobbled her morning’s breakfast. I put one suction cup on her clit. I removed her butt plug and put the fourth one right on the tip of her pretty anus. Then I switched it on!

My sister started bucking her hips and moaning softly as she nearly choked on the oats. I let her writhe around and finish what she was eating before I showed her the settings could get more intense. I had a lot of fun watching the goat milker do its work. I was surprised my sister didn’t actually give milk. With Tits as big as hers, I assumed there had to be milk in there someplace.

After she finished, I asked her if she needed to go to the bathroom.

“Yes, Sir,” She replied with a bashful wink.

“Do you mind doing it out in the barn?” I asked her. We hadn’t talked about limits and boundaries.

“Are you asking me if I mind or telling me I have to shit and piss in the barn, Sir?” my sister looked up at me from the ground.

“I am telling you that you are a human cow and that the only place you may shit or piss is outside. Do it now because I have some plowing to do,” I said.

“OOoh,” my sister cooed and squatted in the corner. She spread her legs so that I could see her pee-hole as she started to piss. “This is what I call live-streaming!” she chuckled. I heard her poop as well, but I didn’t see it. I was kind of curious what it looked like when a woman pooped, but I didn’t want to offend any of her viewers who may not be into that.

My sister started to stand up, and I told her to crawl unless told otherwise. Candi put her hands flat in front of her and stuck her ass up in the air.

“No, drag your tits more,” I insisted she arch her back so that her tits drug the ground. Edgar, my goat, seemed fascinated by what was happening in his barn. He obviously wanted to watch. I put a pink collar around Candi’s neck and attached a leash. I attached a heavy sack of pig feed to a chain and made her drag it with two clips attached to her pussy lips.

I walked her over to the pigsty next to the barn and brought her cell phone with me to film it. She had a strap so that I could wear the iPhone around my neck and free up my hands. It took much longer than if I had just carried the bag myself. My sister groaned and grunted as she expended the effort to pull that heavy bag through the dirt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.