Dancing for Daddy - Cover

Dancing for Daddy

Copyright© 2020 by Lubrican

Foreword

Romantic Sex Story: Foreword - When Bob's wife divorced him, while he was deployed in the Middle East, there was nothing he could do about it. She took his daughter with her and even changed their names. Her intent was that he never find them again. But he did find her again. He found her in a strip joint. And she wasn't a waitress.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

I have gotten a lot of mail from readers who say things like, “The ending was rushed.” Sometimes they ask me questions about what happened after the end of the book, such as what happened to this or that character. Generally speaking, I like to leave something for the reader to fill in with his or her imagination. It’s very difficult to keep a story going past the climax without it turning into something mundane and (to me) uninteresting.

But I hear all these people. They want a story with more detail in it on what happens to everybody. So that’s what this book is about. I wrote it to the point where I would normally have stopped, and then wrote that much more. I did not let the children grow up and become adults and have children of their own. That would have made it fifty or sixty chapters long and I’d have pulled out my hair.

But I did write it twice as long as I thought it needed to be, or would normally have done it, or something like that. I hope you think it was worth it.

Also, I write about “what things are like in Africa” in this book. I’ve only been to Africa once, and only stayed a week. I’m an author, though, so I used some of what I learned there in this book. The rest was created in my mind, just like the rest of the book was made up in my mind. It’s quite likely I got some things wrong, but all I intended was to make the plot flow. Please don’t form any opinions about “Africa” based on this story.

Bob

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.