The Time Traveler's Baby Daddy - Cover

The Time Traveler's Baby Daddy

Copyright© 2020 by Tessa Void

Prologue: March 9, 2002

Time Travel Sex Story: Prologue: March 9, 2002 - When a college girl who's several months pregnant shows up on Rory's doorstep claiming that he's the one who did the deed-but in the future-he doesn't see much choice but to let her in and explain herself. He never expected to be entangled in her time travel...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

The first time Rory Daniels met Megan Green, he didn’t even realize it at all. It was 2002, his senior year of college, and he was out walking through the streets near campus where various restaurants and shops were populated.

As he was waiting for a traffic signal to change so he could cross the street, he saw a woman walking towards him from the cross-street sidewalk of the block. She was pushing a twin stroller, two young children in it, with other children on either side, at what he gathered were normal age gaps. The oldest was probably about eight or nine.

He kept looking as they grew closer, and he found that something about the children’s faces seemed familiar, but he couldn’t quite place it. And the woman—who looked to be in her mid-thirties—looked at him, cocking her head to the side, as though confused at something.

She looked at her watch—a very black affair–and as she did so, Rory turned to check on the status of the signals. When he looked back, she and the kids were gone. He blinked a couple of times, confused. Had he just imagined things?

He looked back, and the traffic signal had changed, so he kept walking, and soon had mostly forgotten about the incident.

It wasn’t until years later when his wife and darling four children—the youngest two twins—got themselves together for a nice stroll through the streets that their outfits triggered his memory, and he finally figured out what had happened.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.