What Am I Doing Here? - Cover

What Am I Doing Here?

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A younger couple deal with some significant changes as their marriage matures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

“What am I doing here?” said Skye to herself as she looked down at the curly blond hair of the young man eating her pussy. “I’m a married woman with a loving husband and I’m at least five years older than this cute guy.” Just then the orgasm he’d been working on hit and she didn’t think such rational thoughts for a little bit.

When it settled, she pulled him up and kissed him, liking the taste of her own juices which she regularly sampled from her husband’s lips and cock. This guy’s shaft was still in his pants and was going to stay there today. “I’ve got to get home so I must just thank you and run.” She got up off his couch, pulled down her skirt, put her panties in her purse and headed out the door.

As she walked the two blocks to her apartment her mind was busy. “Why had she done that? Letting a relative stranger talk her into visiting his place and having sex play.” Her husband, Dan, was just as good looking and they still had a vigorous sex life after three years of marriage.

She’d made the acquaintance of Blondie, as she called him, on the commuter train from the city that they often rode together. She accepted his invitation for a glass of wine because her husband usually arrived home at least an hour and a half later than she did. He was charming and she always enjoyed male attention. Her social and sex life as a single had been busy during later high school and college. She’d met her husband early in their senior years and he pursued her for six months before proposing marriage. During the months that they dated he was not the only one that she’d been sexual with.

That was it! It wasn’t just the vigor that she had liked, but the variety. Usually two active lovers, but occasionally three when her class load wasn’t too demanding, kept things very interesting. What she learned and tried with one man got passed along to the others and she became quite skilled in bed. That possibly was why her husband was so intent on keeping her as his own for the long term.

She was hot for her husband that night, greeting him at the door almost nude, knowing that a little teasing went a long way. She fucked him in the living room and then again later that night in bed. After the second bonking, he asked what had gotten into her, with emphasis on “gotten into”. He had realized, but never discussed, her sexual activities when they were dating.

Thinking quickly, she realized this might be an opportunity to heat things up a bit. Somewhat truthfully, she replied that she’d been thinking about when they’d been dating. She wondered if he’d notice it was not about when they were engaged. “Honey, we had some pretty good times back then. Things have gotten awful settled down since we got married and got our careers going. I guess I miss some of that excitement.”

He was obviously thinking on that as well and said he’d try to come up with some ideas. “Wasn’t that just like him, trying to find a solution without just asking her for ideas?” she thought as she went to sleep.

A couple days later Blondie was on her train and invited her for some more wine. Her husband hadn’t said anything more so she thought, “Why not? I can decide how far this goes.”

As they talked she realized he didn’t know that she was married. She didn’t wear her ring to work because of the frequent handwashing required as a nurse. She still usually used “me” rather than “we”. She decided to keep that information to herself for now.

As expected, he invited her to his place. It stroked her ego that he found her attractive. She took more of the initiative this time, “You did such a nice job of relaxing me last time that I would like to return the favor.” He had mentioned that she looked quite tense and he knew of a therapy that practically always relaxed a woman. When she inquired he said she just needed to remove her panties and sit back. That was happened when this narrative started.

This time she wanted to see what he was packing. It had been at least four years since she had encountered a new and different erection. That had always been an interesting part of her sex life and she had examined quite a few. Certainly not all of them passed muster for completely enjoying her but even the rejects had been interesting.

When he looked a little puzzled, she moved over on the couch, unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. He got the message and quickly remove them revealing a swelling in the attractive boxers he wore. She would tease him a little by only pulling the rod out of the front opening. It was longer and thinner than her husband’s and curved the other way. Quickly her mouth engulfed it and then she pulled back and tickled the head with her tongue a bit before it disappeared once again.

She had usually taken this to completion in her mouth unless her prior experience had not tasted good, but those rarely got a second chance. His load was pretty average in volume and taste and she quickly swallowed, then sat back on the couch and pulled down her panties after quickly removing the slacks that she was wearing.

Her orgasms were always obvious and when hers settled down he was rigid again and moved up between her spread thighs and pointed it at her lightly furred pleasure hole. Putting her hands on his shoulders she said gently, “Not yet. I’m fine with what we’ve done but no further.” She hoped that the use of the word “yet” was a little bit encouraging even though she had not decided how far she would let this go. Already it was on the edge of adultery and she was struggling with that.

Giving him a wet kiss like the last time, she headed for home. She knew very well that her husband was going to get “screwed to the mattress” as soon as possible. She backed off a little bit and wasn’t near naked when he arrived but behaved quite amorously during dinner and asked to go to bed early. Three orgasms for her and two for him later, she slept snuggled against him.

A couple of days later she saw Blondie and an attractive young woman get off the train car ahead of hers and head in the direction she knew his place was. They were holding hands and the image and thoughts made her pussy tingle. “Were they a couple or was she another conquest like me?” Surprisingly, she felt a little bit of jealousy which was duly noted.

When they were next in the same train car, she sat by him and, as they disembarked she asked, “Do you have any wine at your place?” He nodded and took her hand while they walked. She decided to push the envelope, “Last week I saw you doing this (holding up their joined hands) with a slim redhead.” She just left it hanging to see what he would say.

Calmly he answered, “She’s a longtime friend of mine.”

Skye pressed on, “Do you get her clothes off like you do mine?

He looked at her with a smile and confidently replied, “If you were me, wouldn’t you want to? That’s one thing that helps make close friends.” He squeezed her hand a couple times as he said this.

As they sipped their wine, Blondie was looking at her with a bemused smile. “You’re a smart one, but I guess nurses have to be. I also know from experience that most nurses are pretty earthy. So far you have shown me that you are too. You have an attractive and tasty pussy that I would very much like to explore more deeply. Is the reluctance I sense because someone else is already satisfying it?”

She was impressed by the tasteful way that he explored her situation. Most guys were less verbal and more hands-on in their striving to possess her. “I am in a long-time exclusive relationship right now but before that I had a good bit of experience. You must realize that I find you attractive or you never would’ve gotten to first base. I’m conflicted about going any further, but I certainly am tempted. Perhaps I need to find out how my partner feels about me doing that. I do not want to be dishonest nor do I want to miss an opportunity. Hope you can understand that.”

He took her hand and said, “I appreciate your openness and I will answer any questions you might have about me in return. A more permanent or legal relationship is not in my life plans at this time so anything we do will be strictly for the moment and recreation. I would be honored if you’re able to share yourself with me on any basis.”

“We’ll see. It’s my period but I’ll relieve your tension, just in case that slim girl hasn’t done so recently.” He grinned at her jibe but pulled his still soft cock out. She got a mouthful quickly so apparently the other girl hadn’t drained him for a while. Finishing her wine she headed home.

It was a surprise to find her husband opening the door for her. A hot, wet kiss was customary and when it was done he had an odd look on his face as he asked, “You’re late today and taste like wine.”

“Oh shit!” she thought, “I hope that’s all he tastes.” She improvised, “I had a glass of wine with a friend at that little place by the train station.”

He changed the subject. “Do you want another one? I was about to pour for myself. It’s been a rough day and I came home early.”

They sipped and snacked for a few minutes before Skye got her clothes off and put on a lounging robe. It was a bit chilly to be nude as she liked to be. When she returned, her husband asked, “I know it’s your period so could you make me feel better with your mouth?”

“Of course, honey. Just enjoy and don’t neglect my tits.”

He kissed her afterwards and she wondered if he was comparing tastes. The two oral cum shots she’d had since work were similar in size and flavor, she realized.

From then on he seemed more physically affectionate than usual. She responded and it was like their marriage was revitalized. Meetups with Blondie were only for wine now, telling him that she was still working through internal issues.

On a Sunday afternoon they were lazing about, reading the paper and fixing dinner, when her husband suddenly asked, “Have you been tempted to stray?”

She stopped and looked at him, a chill running through her body, “Why would you ask that?”

“You were more sexually active than I was in college and this has been a big change. I’ve been tempted.”

She came and sat by him, obviously wanting to know more.

“On that company retreat two weeks ago I ended up in the room of an older married woman who is with a different department. She was coming on strong and was difficult to resist. She stripped and got me naked, and I wanted to plunge into that lovely pussy of hers. I’d heard from another guy that she was delightful. Her husband encourages her extramarital fucking to keep their own sex life hot.”

Skye interrupted, “Did you do her?”

Her husband looked proud of himself, “No, I thought of you even though it was damn tempting and left her unrequited. I did jack off back in my room thinking about it.”

His wife reached over for his pecker, hard from the recollection and said softly, “It would have been OK. Don’t disappoint her if there is a next time. Sex is a renewable resource. You just need to tell me about it like you are doing now. Then it is a shared experience.” He just stared at her, kind of amazed at what he’d just heard.

She continued but not until she was perched on his shaft and his hands were roaming her body, “To answer your question, Yes. It was semen you tasted the other day when I gave you a blowjob.” She related her adventures with Blondie and she was pleased that the cock inside her got harder and his breathing got faster as she talked. As she finished her tale, his eruption occurred even though she was barely moving on him.

“Get down there and give me my finish, you sexy hunk. If you don’t I know a blond guy who will.” By the time his tongue got her off, his penetrator was ready to fill her again. As he pumped on top he fantasized, “You feel so good, all freshly fucked. I know you’d like two cocks in a row and I love how sexy and slippery you are, all full of cum. Will I get to feel my wife being wicked?”

She wrapped her legs around him and joined in, “You slid into other’s semen while we were dating quite a few times, some fresher than others. On Saturdays I liked to have a leisurely fuck in the afternoon and then enjoy a different guy after our date that night. Sometimes I had a Friday night date too and the Saturday guy wasn’t getting fresh pussy since evening dates were often overnighters, as I’m sure you remember. Those were the days!”

As he shook with his intense ejaculation, even stronger than his first, she was thrilled that things were taking the direction she hoped for.

Panting, he said, “I knew you were sexual but didn’t realize just how much. Why did you agree to marry a rather everyday guy like me?”

Skye kissed him tenderly as he laid on top of her, “Because you were a truly nice guy. Most of the others seemed like it but all they wanted was pussy. If I just wanted cock, they were fine, but it takes a lot more to make a marriage and you had it. And you were a decent fuck that responded to my training. My question is, would you have married me if you knew what a slut I was?”

He laughed, “What do you mean, ‘was’? Seems like you haven’t really changed your stripes, at least inside. To answer your question: probably not. I couldn’t have handled it then but I’ve grown a lot since and can understand you a lot better. I have no doubt you love me and that is the basis of our relationship, not physical activities whether with each other or not. I trust that if any emotions hazardous to ‘us’ appear that they will be dealt with properly.”

She kissed him so hard that he nearly suffocated and teased, “Does all that mean I can fuck Blondie without getting in trouble?” He nodded. She added with a lascivious grin, “I wish you could get it up again. Maybe I’d better see if Blondie is available right now.”

Her husband’s retort, “Only if I get to watch!” She was sorely tempted but just went to sleep. A week later she was feeling Blondie’s curved dick stretching her female tissues the other way from her husband’s. Mmmm, it felt good. He was eager and hard, not getting soft after already blasting his sperm against her cervix. That was great.

She egged him on, “You’re pretty loaded. Guess your redhead isn’t giving you enough.”

He pounded harder, “I only nail her once a week because that’s when her husband works late.”

“So you like ravaging married women?”

“They are less likely to get too attached. I told you I don’t want that.”

“Then you’ll be glad to hear that I am too. My husband fucked me just this morning and I texted him I’d be banging you before I got home. He’ll be waiting with a hard-on for me so I’m leaving right after you fill me with sperm. Get to it!”

“No shit! That’s hot!” He pounded vigorously, shaking his head in amazement.

Her husband was naked and hard when he answered the door. He’d rushed home on getting her text. Skye wasn’t surprised at getting led directly to their bedroom and undressed, but she was startled when he turned on more lights and spread her thighs to take a picture of her still swollen and rosy twat, oozing Blondie’s cum. Then she was startled and delighted when he bent down and began tasting the “scene of the crime”. She guessed, as the sensations began radiating to the rest of her body, that he wanted to experience this first extramarital sex as fully as possible.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.