It Does a Body Good - Cover

It Does a Body Good

by Armera Llsehi

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: A bottle of milk can change a lot. After all, it does do a body good.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Furry   Lactation   Transformation   .

With her request for his cum, Susan reaches into his lap and unzips his fly. Sliding off her heels, she easily lowers herself to the carpet in between his legs. Her knees are bent and she is sitting on her feet. She gracefully pulls out his aching prick and begins to admire it as though she has never seen it before or she has an it is an object she wants to savor, which she does. She leans close to it, almost sliding it against her cheek. She inhales, loving his musky male aroma. Susan shudders as she teases the head with her tongue, knowing and craving what her talents and her desire will ultimately release from Brian’s hard member.

Susan never has quite understood where this desire comes from inside her. One thing she does know for sure is that it for her the only true way to please herself. For the most part she is pretty normal, at least in every other sense of the meaning. She loves to fuck and she enjoys a good clit-tonguing. Sometimes, when the mood is just right, she can get off on getting her ass licked. None of these orgasms though compare to the ones that the sight, the smell, the touch or the taste of cum gives her. And if Brian ejaculates anywhere below her chin, how is it she is supposed to get to experience the thrill of those senses on her face or around her mouth, on her tongue and in her throat?

Quite suddenly her reverie ends. She needs his cum almost as much as she needs her next breath or meal. She licks her lips and opens her mouth wide to greedily suck his cock into her warm, wet mouth. Having done this since a young age, Susan automatically tucks her full lips over her teeth and begins to exert pressure on the sensitive underside of the head. She ever so slightly moves her head, maintaining the pressure on that spot while pressing down with her lips from above.

After a few minutes of this, along with the use of both of her hands to gently yet firmly make his cock feel as though it is fully engulfed in a cunt, she begins to have a small, but very pleasant orgasm. On occasion she might need some additional clitoral stimulation during an anal session, but she never needs any help when a cock is in her mouth. In fact, she remembers having a sleepover once and her girlfriends were discussing the fact that no woman would be satisfied by a hard cock in their throat and no added stimulation. Sure, she went along with that. She was incredibly young and knew nothing really much about sex or blowjobs. That was before she learned about herself, her desires and exactly how to achieve them. Right now she is focusing on just one thing and that is how to get as much cum out of her boyfriend as possible and then coat his pecker with it so she can have her first big orgasm of the night. After that comes the big surprise.

Brian is in heaven, he always is when it comes to Susan and her blowjobs. She knows exactly what he needs in order to find that release. The way she moves her hands and mouth slowly, with just the right amount of pressure on him is quite literally uncanny. He has had many girlfriends that have given him blowjobs. Most just did it because they thought he would like it, some because they thought that is was something they were supposed to do. There were a few that did it because they really enjoyed giving him a blowjob. These select few were into the delicacy of the movements as if it were an art form. They would do the soft, caressing thing, making all the slurping and gurgling noises. Susan though, always clearly wants him to cum. As much as he would like to think that this is for him, he knows that it is not. Sure, he gets an incredible amount of pleasure from it. He gets his release from it. But she doesn’t do it for him, she does it for her.

Regardless, this is always more than pleasant. With her smallish breasts, slight build and brown hair that at the moment is making him somewhat crazy. Some might say she is average, but there is nothing average about the way she does things. The unfortunate thing about his girlfriend is how he reaches the end so fast. Usually he likes to sit back with a languorous blowjob and just enjoy the feelings and the look of his manhood getting wet, sliding in and out. But here it is definite who is in control and it’s not him. Susan is the one guiding the orgasm, not him. Every time it makes him more hot and excited than he can ever remember.

“I want to sit on the sofa,” she says, never stopping the application of her hands on his rod. “Stand in front of me. Then when you cum, I’ll hold my hand out and you can cum in it.”

Brian can honestly care less where is cum lands or goes into. He has never been one of those guys that can only get off by busting his load all over a girl’s face. He has never had to have it only going down her throat or in her mouth to watch her swallow it. He doesn’t even care if he fills her twat with it or covers it like icing on a cake. The act that get him there is what counts. He nods. Besides, this is Susan, how can he possibly deny her? She may not have a great body or breasts, but she is incredibly pretty, and more importantly she has a sexual appetite that cannot be matched. Every guy fantasizes about getting it whenever and wherever constantly, right?

“Get ready for the biggest load you’ve ever seen,” he assuredly warns her. Of course it is going to be his usually amount, but it is fun to role play a little. Besides, Brian always has large quantities. He is lucky enough to be like those guys in the films with the massive loads that other guys only wish they had. And when he goes without sex for a few days, that load is ever bigger. With Susan though, that never happens. He never gets the chance to save it and blow even more.

Now he just stands up in front of Susan, holding on to the sofa arm to keep his balance. When he is about to orgasm he doesn’t even have to warn her. She just knows. Susan pulls his cock out of her mouth while bringing her hand up. She has it cupped like a bowl collecting an offering for the gods. A moment later when he starts to ejaculate, the intensity even surprises him. The first spurt hits her palm with such force that it continues to fly onto her tongue, which is extended out to touch the side of her palm for just such an eventuality. Susan knows what she likes and how to get it. She also perhaps knows him better he does himself. So it is no surprise just how prepared she is.

The second shot of his cream is even stronger. It is almost more voluminous. Yet she is ready for it still. Susan has lowered her palm just a little to accommodate all the creamy white fluid that she can in her hand. She knows what he is capable of and how much he can produce, even the extreme side of the spectrum. She is savoring the taste of his first shot and the he sees her whole body shaking like a woman who hasn’t climaxed on months. She is like a vampire that hasn’t feed in years. It amazes and delights him, especially seeing her beautiful smile with her mouth wide open. This is one reason he can care less if she is in control or not. This makes him happy and it makes him release like there is no tomorrow.

He continues to ejaculate, almost in slow motion. The third shot hits her upper lip, but falls down onto her hand, now nearly overflowing because she isn’t keeping up. The next two shots are solid and finally cause the pool to overfill. Brian isn’t done though. He continues to ejaculate directly on her hand. The next couple spurts not only pushes his cum to spill from her hand, but forces Susan to keep her mind on her finger and angle of her hand to keep up with the spill and not let any of her precious liquid go to waste. So far she has managed to keep up with the overflow.

Her hand cupped continues to fill up while her other hand continues to jerk him off. Brian is still shooting, but not strongly. His girlfriend is watching her prize, but not quite ready to down the heavy load. Instead, she aims his last few shots onto her cheek, on both sides beside her nose. It is amazingly canny of her. These last shots are naturally smaller than the first few have been, though they are a bit thicker. And by this time, Brian cannot stand any longer and collapses onto the couch next to her, never taking his eyes off her face or her hand. He watches her, still quivering and climaxing just about as hard as he had. She has this look of anticipation on her cum-covered face that says it all. She looks at him and smiles with a look of such joy and anticipation that he almost begins to get hard again. Susan’s breathing is still quite fast and her focus is completely on her hand, the smell of cum and the pearly white pool that washes over it.

Susan then puts her lips together as if getting ready to whistle, but instead she bends her head slightly until her lips are just a spare centimeter above the pool of cum and begins to inhale. She sucks the sticky fluid like a sting of spaghetti into her
mouth. She continues to suck and her quivering increases. She is having yet another orgasm that is just getting started. Her smallish breasts are jiggling, like bushes in and earthquake. Brian needs to see them up close and personal, so he leans in. By this time she has sucks up enough cum to almost uncover her palm. In this moment another orgasm hits her. She rolls her eyes back into her head, closes her eyelids and just enjoys the taste, smell and texture of the man’s creamy load. The intensity of her orgasm even amazes her. While she never goes a few hours between them, this one amazes her.

After a few minutes, Susan begins to calm down. She begins to lick the remains of his cum off of her hands and fingers. When she finishes them, she takes her newly cleaned digits to her face and picks up the gobs of fluid that are still sitting where she had deposited them earlier. “Lay back,” she says to her boyfriend. And as he lay there, she proceeds to put the gobs of cum back onto the tip of his already erect prick and lick and suck them right back off. “Not only do you have the best tasting cum I’ve ever had the pleasure to have, but you have the best dick a girl could ever want.”

Brian grins, not sure if he should thank her or just sit silently and flush with male pride. “You’re only saying that to keep me around longer,” he jokes.

“No,” she laughs. “I’m serious. You give me what I want. You let me do what I want without complaint. I’m going to pay you back tonight.”

“You do that every time,” he argues.

“Yeah, I know, but this is going to be special,” she proclaims. “I have never figured out why this gets me off so much more than anything else, but it does. I’m not worried about figuring it out, but I do want you to experience the same thing.”

“And just do you plan to do that?” he asks.

Susan just smiles at him. Her words have him not just hard, but ready to shoot again. “Be right back,” she says before leaving the room to go into the kitchen. She in there for a few minutes, and Brian is ready to go see what’s keeping her when she walks back out. For a second he thinks that he is seeing a different woman, but he’s not. It is still Susan with that pretty face and alright body, but now she has breasts that are four or five or even six times bigger than they were before. He starts to chuckle, thinking that this is a prank. “I want to drain you of everything you have and then do it again.” There is something about the tone in her voice and the way she moves that tells him she is serious and that this is no joke. He watches as she sets down what looks like a milk bottle, still half full on the table. “After tonight, things will be different,” she continues. “It won’t be just about me anymore.”

With a smile on his face, Brian says, “I would love to cum again and it will be wonderful to see what shoving my dick between those two mounds is like before shooting off in your mouth.”

With this, Susan smiles and grabs his hand. Briand gets up off the sofa, his mind a whirl of thoughts and emotions. For some reason he doesn’t question this. He doesn’t want to ask about the bottle and what it contains or how her breasts are suddenly so damn big. They’re not gigantic by any means but definitely somewhere on the scale of Double D whereas before Susan could barely fill a bra. They are beautiful. The truly incredible thing is that they seem not to be governed by gravity. Each one stands out toward him as if at attention. He allows Susan to lie down on the couch and then he straddles her chest. Strangely it is like they are on some wavelength with each other and this just naturally part of their play. But it isn’t because she has never had breasts worth even trying to fuck. Susan leans her head forward and sucks the head of his prick into her mouth while takes her new stunning breasts with her relatively tiny hands. She pushes then together to make a tunnel for his now rigid prick to slide into. Then it is in and out, in and out as she sucks him.

Brian is instantly into a rhythm as if this was so natural and routine, but it’s not. Each time he thrusts forward, his thighs hit the bottom of her breasts causing them to jiggle and push up toward her lovely face. At the same time, the head of his cock pops out of the top end of the love shaft and get sucks right into her waiting mouth. Susan keeps her mouth open even when he goes back inside the makeshift, fleshy passage, just in case he begins to shoot before she expects. This is just as new to her as it is to him after all. Plus, she is not going to miss a single drop if she can help it! She starts to moan each time the head leaves her mouth with a slight drool of precum mixed with her saliva.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.