Sex in the Cinema - Cover

Sex in the Cinema

by DDMarshall

Copyright© 2020 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Every Tuesday Eric and his mother went to the movies. Who would have guessed that on this particular Tuesday a darkened theater and an amorous couple would entice them to participate in ways they never expected?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

My son Eric and I go to the movies every Tuesday afternoon. We go on Tuesday because Tuesday is my only full day off. Well, most of the time. I am a commercial and residential real estate agent, and weekends are hectic. The rest of the week is paperwork, client meetings, and showings. This week was Eric’s turn to choose. Of course, it was an R-rated action film. I picked him up right after school, and we headed to the mall. It wasn’t a large theater as far as the number of rows of seats. So we sat in the back row so we would not have to turn our heads to see all of the movie screen. As usual, on a Tuesday afternoon, the theater wasn’t crowded. When we arrived, there was one other couple, three rows in front of us and a couple of teenagers sitting two rows in front of them.

A few minutes later, a couple sat in the same row, two seats from us. About fifteen minutes into the movie, Eric tapped me on the arm and pointed to the couple sitting in our row. The boy who looked about eighteen or nineteen had his head thrown back and his eyes closed. His girlfriend, who appeared not too much younger, was turned in her seat and had her hand in his open fly, obviously was fondling his cock.

I smiled at Eric, and he smiled back. Eric whispered, “They must think you’re a teenager, and we are back here to make out too.”

I could understand how they could make that mistake. Not many mothers went to action movies with their seventeen-year-old sons and sat in the back row. Of course, being only five-four, a little on the thin side, and the dark theater helped disguise my actual age of thirty-eight.

I didn’t want to spoil the couple’s fun, so I thought I would play the part of Eric’s girlfriend, “Put your arm around me, Eric.” Eric put his arm around me. I crossed my legs before turning half on my side and resting my head against Eric’s shoulder. It also afforded me a better view of what was going on a few seats from me without being too obvious that I was more interested in what they were doing than the movie. The seating was me, Eric ­- two empty seats ­- boy, girl.

Eric kept his voice low and in whispers. “Are you watching them or the movie, Mom?”

“Shush, I want to see how far they will go.” I tensed up when the girl pulled the boy’s cock out of his pants. I giggled, “She took it out, Eric.”

“Do you want to move, Mom?”

Sitting in a darkened theater and seeing this young couple unconcerned that we could see them was very titillating, “No, kiss me like we are making out.”

Eric kissed me as I cuddled up to him and put my hand on his thigh as close to his crotch as I dared. When I looked back at the couple, she was already looking at me and smiling. There was no hiding that I was watching them. I smiled back and rubbed Eric’s thigh suggestively. Eric kissed the top of my head. I looked up, and Eric gave me a quick kiss. Nothing we had not done on special occasions and birthdays.

Eric hugged me so he could whisper in my ear, “How far do you want to play this out, Mom?”

“I don’t know. My God, she is jerking him off. I can see his cock.” The girl knew she was playing to a willing audience. The way I smiled and didn’t turn away or move to another seat let her know that I was enjoying the show. She stuck her tongue out at me and wiggled it back and forth, making it obvious what she would do next. She then bent over and kissed her boyfriend’s cock. I squeezed Eric’s leg and took in a deep breath. “She is going to blow him.” I dutifully informed my son.

“Do you still want to stay?”

“Yes, I want to watch,” I felt a tingle between my legs, watching the young couple.

Just as the girl took the boy’s cock in her mouth Eric got the boy’s attention and pointed to the two empty seats, then to himself and me. The boy grinned and nodded.

Eric stood up, and he moved over a seat and pointed to the seat on the other side of him, which would put me sitting right next to the girl’s boyfriend. I moved over and sat in the seat, Eric indicated. I wondered what the other couple would do. Eric put his arm around me and kissed me.

What the girl did, was stop licking his cock, look up at me, and smile before leaning back over her boyfriend and swallowing half of his cock.

Her boyfriend let out a soft groan and loud enough for me to hear, “Oh yeah, Ellen.” Then he looked at me and smiled. “Hey sweetie, I don’t mind you watching, but how come you’re not taking care of your guy?

I could not help it. I even leaned in a little closer to the girl’s boyfriend. “I would, but he’s my cousin.”

Then he dropped the bomb, “So what, this is my cousin. Say hello, Ellen.”

Ellen waved as she looked up and stopped sucking her cousin’s cock and made me an offer, “Your cousin is kind of cute. If you do my cousin, I’ll do your cousin.”

Eric threw me under the bus, “Go ahead, cuz. I won’t tell your mom.” Eric knew I was no stranger to casual sex. I even fucked a client after we closed a sale on a 3.5 mil property to say thank you. He was a very handsome man, which might have had something to do with it. I also knew Eric was far from celibate. Performing a sex act in front of him would be a completely new experience in my relationship with my son. The temptation was so great I could feel the tingling in my stomach. But I needed Eric’s permission.

I looked at Eric as if to ask, are you sure? He nodded and rubbed my back in a reassuring manner. Again I looked back at the cock Ellen was slowly stroking. He was a good-looking boy, and watching his cousin holding his cock and offering it to me had me turned on. I reached for the boy’s cock. “Okay.”

Ellen let go of his cock and crawled over her cousin, me, and Eric as we pulled up our legs to let her by. She sat next to Eric, and they both went to work on Eric’s belt and fly.

I already had the boy’s cock in my hand when I asked, “What your name?” I figured I should at least know that before I sucked him off.

“Brian, what’s yours?”

“Terry.” We kissed as I played with his hard cock. I should have expected it when he put his hand on my breasts, but I still flinched. I hope he didn’t notice. With my free hand, I opened a couple of buttons on my blouse so he could get his hand in my bra. I was a teenager the last time I let a boy feel me up in the theater, and I certainly was not thinking about giving him a blowjob back then like I was with this young man.

Brian was feeling my tits and kissing my exposed chest and cleavage when I turned and checked on Eric. Sure enough, Ellen had his cock in her mouth. Eric winked and smiled at me. I could not help but think, How weird is this? I see my son getting a blowjob just before I am going to go down on a complete stranger. This had to be the most exciting thing that has happened to me in ten years.

Being divorced and Eric being an only child made for a closer and more open relationship than most parents had with their children. Eric was well aware that I brought men home for sex. I made no secret of it and kept my bedroom door shut and locked when Eric was in the house. When Eric turned fifteen and started dating, we talked freely about sex. When Eric asked me what I found enjoyable when I was with a man, I always answered honestly. I even joked with Eric by giving the guys I brought home a score between 1 and 10. Eric knew that I enjoyed sex and was a bit adventurous,

Eric dated, and most of his sexual encounters occurred away from the house or when I was not home, although he did have one girlfriend that was not too shy or embarrassed to have sex in his bedroom when I was home. Maybe she thought I believed they were doing their homework in his bedroom with the door closed and the headboard banging against the wall. Eric didn’t give the girls a score. At his age, any girl that took her panties off for him was a 10.

I gave Brian one more kiss before I went down on him. It was a little awkward leaning over the arm of the theater seat. He had to remove his hand from my blouse or have his hand crushed against the arm of the seat. I easily managed to get half of his cock in my mouth. I cupped his balls as I bobbed up and down and licked. I wondered if Eric was enjoying this as much as I was.

Ellen must have been doing a good job of sucking her cousin because it only took two or three minutes until he came in my mouth. I swallowed it all and licked my lips. I sat back up, and Brian kissed me and put his hand back in my blouse to play with my breasts. I let him play with my breasts. While I played with his cock as we watched Ellen suck on my son’s cock. I found watching the two of them as exciting as sucking off Brian.

Eric and I had never done anything like this before. I had a feeling that was going to change. A couple of minutes later, Eric let out a gasp. I could tell he was getting off. He looked at me with that face of wonder. Eric took my hand and squeezed almost hard enough to cause pain. I couldn’t stop myself. Brian’s hand was still in my blouse when I kissed Eric and stuck my tongue in his mouth.

Ellen gave Eric’s cock one last lick and lifted her head from Eric’s cock, and smiled up at us, “Kissing cousins, I see.” Ellen got up and crawled over us, and snuggled up with Brian. I had to let go of Brian’s cock as he turned away from me and kissed Ellen. I heard him say, “Damn, cuz, that was really hot.” It was as if Brian and Ellen forgot about us as they snuggled and kissed.

Eric put his arm around me as I leaned on him and watched him try to put his cock away with one hand. He was having a bit of trouble. I decided to help. What the hell? I had two free hands. I reached over and held his fly open with one hand, and with my other hand, I held his cock with every intention of putting it back where it came from. But instead, I just held on to it.

Eric kissed me and whispered, “What are you doing, Cuz?”

“Just for a minute, Honey. I want them to think I am okay with making out when we are cousins.” That was only part of the reason why I wanted to feel my son’s cock in my hand. Doing what I did with Brian with Eric here while he had sex with Ellen had erased any thought of impropriety that I would otherwise feel. It was a thrilling adventure with another couple that didn’t know I was his mother.

“Okay. Just for a minute?”

The minute turned into two then three minutes. I was kissing Eric and found myself jerking him off. I couldn’t think of any reason to stop now that I had gone this far. My blouse was still open from playing with Brian. When Eric slid his hand in my blouse and cupped my breast through my bra, I gasped at the feel of my son’s hands on me. I didn’t say anything until he slipped his fingers in my bra and pinched my nipple, “Yes, Eric, Do that.” Brian and Ellen couldn’t miss what we were doing. I felt a hand in my lap, but it was not Eric.

Brian instinctively knew I was highly aroused. Brian’s hand went up under my skirt and caressed the inside of my thigh. I spread my legs a little more and was thankful I did not wear pantyhose. Brian cupped my pussy and squeezed. I pushed back against his hand. I lifted my butt when Brian grasped the waistband of my panties and pulled them below my knees. Eric had my bra pushed up and kissed my breasts as I held onto his cock. Ellen played with Brian’s cock as she watched me let the boys play with me. I wondered if I could get away with Brian fucking me right here in the movie theater. I don’t know why I was feeling so adventurous. Maybe it was because I am horny as hell at the moment and was in need of an orgasm. I even encouraged my son to get in on the action as I ran my fingers through his hair while he sucked and licked my nipples.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.