Coach Lauren - Cover

Coach Lauren

by Red Czar

Copyright© 2020 by Red Czar

Fiction Sex Story: Coach Lauren has just received an shocking anonymous email. It contains video of her Cheer Squad having one very naughty party. Now she has to find out who sent it to her before it gets distributed all across the internet! For that, she's going to need some help!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Oral Sex   .

Lauren couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She reset the video and hit play again. This was her fifth time watching it and she still couldn’t pick her jaw up off the floor. That’s Bella. That’s Carly. That’s Ashley, Chloe, and Alexis. These were her girls! From what she could see, it was practically the entire squad! All naked, and all over each other.

She couldn’t stop watching.

Who the hell sent this to me? She checked the name again. Funbunz69. That’s no help at all.

She played it again. Watching closely to see if she could figure out who was behind the camera. It had to be one of the girls on the squad. The only person she saw who wasn’t was that kid Zane. That was one lucky boy.

It looked like it must be some kind of hazing ritual. Geez, she couldn’t have anything like that going on, if the parents ever found out, they’d disband the entire squad. Hell, if the parents ever found out about this, they’d probably put half of them in jail!

She quickly figured out that Carly was in charge. She was the one barking all the orders. The other seniors were all following her lead. But why would they be hazing Bella? She was a junior, and soon to be the new captain? Did they convince her it was some kind of captain’s initiation? Lauren had been a captain on this same squad but she never remembered anything like this.

She watched and listened. There was Nikki, on her knees, naked and sucking on Zane’s cock while everyone watched. She did have a nice little body. God, she was gobbling that thing like it was made of candy. It wasn’t huge, Zane was not that big of a guy, but Nikki isn’t a big girl either, so, it looked enormous.

Lauren’s hand drifted down between her legs, now spread wide on the kitchen chair. Her fingers slid up under her loose gym shorts and started to rub her own wet little spot.

When Carly bent Bella over the pool table and gave the word, Zane popped his tool out of Nikki’s mouth and plunged it deep between Bella’s spread legs. Lauren sunk three fingers into her hot little box. She started plunging those fingers as she watched Zane pounding into Bella. She must have one tight little cunt Lauren thought, listen to her grunt and groan with every thrust. She realized some of that moaning she was hearing was coming from her.

Zane was just about to blow his load in Bella, again, and Lauren was just about to make a thick creamy mess of her own shorts when she suddenly heard the front door open.

SHIT!

She looked at the clock, five-fifteen, fuck! Time had gotten away from her; she’d been watching this thing for hours. She pulled her hand from her shorts and slammed the laptop closed just as Rob appeared in the doorway.

“Hey baby!” he said cheerfully.

He stopped in his tracks, suddenly concerned. Her face was beet red and she was breathing shallow and quick. He had interrupted something. What had he just walked in on?

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“What? Yeah,” she said. “I’m fine. Why?”

Rob started to reply. “Because you’re all flushed and nervou...” but she was already gone.

“I didn’t realize what time it is! I’ve gotta change and get to practice” she said as she blurred past him.

This was not the reception he expected. What the hell???

Lauren made it to the bedroom, tossed the laptop on the bed, and let out a long sigh. Rob had almost caught her with her hand down her pants watching her cheer team fuck each other. What the hell was she doing? She had to figure out who was responsible for this.

She really did have to get to practice. She changed into some dry clean clothes and hurried out the door. Rob made a quick attempt to interrogate her on her way out, but she brushed him off and got out of there before she had to explain anything.

Once again, Rob was left staring after her in stunned silence.


Lauren stood out on the field with her assistant chatting about today’s drills. It was a whole new season, so they had to rearrange assignments to replace the departing seniors. Lauren’s attention just wasn’t in it. Every time she looked at her squad, all she saw was Bella bent over a pool table. Or Nikki sucking cock like a two-dollar whore. Alexis sprawled spread eagle on a futon with Natalie between her legs licking her into oblivion. Lauren was getting that tingling feeling again. She left it to her assistant to watch all the girls and start making suggestions on “teams” within the squad.

Lauren herself was busy trying to figure out who Funbunz69 was. Who did she NOT see in the video? It obviously wasn’t Bella, or Nikki, or Alexis, or Natalie, she’d seen all of them. She didn’t see Julia in there, could it be her? Or Kelly? One of the younger girls maybe? No, it had to be one of the older girls.

Maybe one of the outgoing seniors? They wouldn’t care if she knew about this now. It seemed to have taken place recently, maybe just before nationals? She knew it couldn’t be Carly, she was all over the video. And there was a clear shot of Bella eating out Ashley while Zane finished her off from behind. So, not Ashley. Could it have been Julie? Or Sara? Neither of them was at practice tonight. Since they had graduated and were not planning on doing cheer in college, they didn’t feel the need to come to practice. But Carly was here, practicing her tumbling and tossing out helpful tips to the new captains.

Lauren walked over to the small group and pulled Carly aside. She started very cheerfully.

“Carly when do you leave for school?” She asked.

“In another two weeks.” She answered. “I’m so excited!”

“So, you’ll go out there early, and start practice with the team before everyone else arrives?” That was pretty much standard procedure, the teams get a head start before general move-in day so they can get settled and get their practice schedules worked out.

“Yeah, they’ve got us all in the same dorm with all the freshmen football players.” She said with a hint of excitement in her voice.

“Nice,” Lauren responded. “And have you met the girls on the squad yet? Your new roommate? Do you know anything about her?” Like maybe if she’s a raging lesbian like you? Lauren thought.

“Oh yeah, they’re all so awesome! My roommate is from Virginia, we’ve skyped a couple of times, she seems really sweet.”

Then Lauren got serious.

“Listen, Carly. Before you leave, you and I have to talk about something that happened here.” She said.

Carly immediately sensed the seriousness in her voice and became concerned. Did she do something? Did someone else do something?

“OMG what?” she asked. “Is something wrong? Did I do something?”

“We can’t really talk about it here. Do you have any time tomorrow? Maybe we could talk about it then?” she asked.

“Ummmm, yeah I guess so, I mean, I don’t think I have anything planned tomorrow, I can check.” She answered.

“Good. Do you think you could come to my house and we could discuss it there?? Maybe about noon?” She asked.

Carly was flustered. What could this be about? What could be so bad that Coach had to talk to her at her house?

“Ummmmm, okay, sure. What’s this about?” she asked again.

“Tomorrow,” Lauren answered.

Carly was suddenly very nervous. She would spend half the night dreaming up every scenario she could think of. She was graduated! She wasn’t even a student anymore technically. What could Coach possibly need to discuss with her?


After Lauren hurried out the door, Rob was left dumbfounded watching her drive away. What the hell was that? He’d never seen her act like that before. Maybe one time in college when he’d walked into some party to find his best friend hitting on her. Well, his ex-best friend. She’d had that same red-faced look then too.

Was she cheating on him? No, she wouldn’t do that. They’d been together for almost seven years now. They were engaged! And never even a hint that either of them was unhappy. If anything, they were even wilder now that they had their own place. They’d had sex on pretty much every surface in the entire house, not to mention the back yard, the pool, even in the car in their driveway. When Lauren got hot there was no stopping her. No. She wouldn’t cheat on him.

He walked slowly down the hall to the bedroom, still trying to figure it out. Then he saw her laptop sitting on the bed. He stood there eyeballing it for a moment, thoughts running through his mind. Was she... ?

He sat down on the bed and picked up the laptop. It was warm. Apparently, when he walked in, she hadn’t actually turned it off. She probably didn’t have time. She had closed it quickly and hurried out of the room. He opened it and her screensaver popped up. Luckily, he knew all her passwords, that came from having to fix it for her all the time.

He entered the password and up popped the video player, paused now, with some naked guy about to have his way with a tiny girl bent over a pool table.

Geez Lauren, what the hell are you watching? He hit the play button and the video continued exactly as he expected it to, with the young guy going to town on his girl from behind. He didn’t hear any porn music, just voices in the background cheering and yelling directions to the couple on the pool table. All he could think was, what the hell Lauren? When did you get into THIS stuff? And most of these girls looked young! Like, teenager young. This was fucking child porn. What the hell was she thinking!

As the video went on, he started to realize something else. He knew some of these girls. Wait a minute ... Holy shit! These were Lauren’s girls! This was her cheer squad. He sat on the edge of the bed, mesmerized, his cock suddenly starting to rise. That’s ... that’s ... what was her name? Carla? Carly? He’d met most of them. Hell, they’d had them all here at the house. Lauren had a pool party after one of their big championship wins. All those hot little bodies in skimpy bikinis. But this ... damn.

And who was this guy? As far as he could see, one guy in this whole massive gangbang of girls. Lucky son of a bitch. Rob skipped back and forth watching the “good parts.” Freezing on one, what a body. Holy shit. That one’s only what? Seventeen? Maybe? And that one, damn that kid couldn’t be more than fifteen. He knew he shouldn’t be watching, but he couldn’t stop. He watched that kid fuck Bella, that was her name, over and over again at least five times.

Eventually, he couldn’t watch any longer, he had to go take a cold shower.


When Lauren got home, neither she nor Rob mentioned anything about the video. Not that Lauren could stop thinking about it, trying to figure out who the hell recorded it and sent it to her. Now that she was thinking about the video itself and not the action in it, she was starting to get a little panicky. This could mean disaster if it ever got out. Should she report it? Delete it? Call the cops? No, everyone would be in trouble if this got out. Maybe she should ask Rob for his opinion?

Rob still had a head full of images of that lucky bastard pounding one after another of those girls and then moving on to the next. He sat all through dinner looking Lauren up and down with pure lust in his eyes. Every time she looked up at him, he was staring at her like a hungry wolf. Her mind was elsewhere, but she knew that look well.

Lauren got up and rinsed off her plate in the sink. Rob decided enough was enough, it was time for dessert! He quietly slipped up behind her and grabbed her by the hips. She let out a little shriek of surprise. She let out another little shriek a moment later when, holding tight to those hips, he started grinding his stone-hard cock up against that firm toned ass.

She didn’t have to guess what was on his mind. Lauren was very familiar with that bulge and started pressing right back against it like an old friend. Even as Rob breathed “Time for dessert” in her ear, his hand was sliding down inside those tights she always wore to practice. She had to show the girls that she was still in cheerleader form too.

She spun around quickly, removing the intruding hand, and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into a very sensual kiss. That hand found its way back under that tight fabric again almost instantly, but this time sliding over the bare skin of her tight little cheeks.

His other hand slid up her side, under her shirt, and started lifting it, higher and higher. He pulled that hand out of her pants long enough to grab the other side of her shirt and lift it up over her head. Lauren lifted her hands high and let it go.

Rob tossed the shirt on the counter without a care and in the next second the bra straps were sliding off her shoulders. His intensity tonight was not lost on her, and it was setting her on fire too. In one swift move, the bra was undone and falling to the floor.

Lauren had already grabbed his shirt and was pulling it off as well. Rob grabbed it and practically ripped off for her, again tossing it on the counter without a second thought. He was so hot right now he didn’t want to waste any time on something as pointless as clothes. He pushed her back against the counter and attacked her breasts, his hand probing, his mouth sucking.

Lauren again wrapped her arms around his head and this time pulled him close to her chest. She threw her head back and started to moan every time he sucked a nipple into his mouth or flicked his tongue across one. After a few moments of this attention, he stood back up straight and kissed her hard. His hands again reaching down to slide those tights down.

Lauren stopped him.

“We are not doing this on the counter!” she said.

He leaned in close, right up against her body, getting his face as close to hers as he could and whispered.

“Well then maybe I’ll just bend you over the table and fuck you hard like one of your little cheerleaders then.”

With that, he reached behind her and grabbed a handful of hair, which he knew she loved, and pushed her back to the dinner table. He bent her over and leaned right in on top of her so she couldn’t move.

Lauren’s mind flashed when he said that, immediately connecting to the video of Zane bending Bella over the pool table. At any other moment, she would have freaked out that somehow, he had seen that video, but right now she wanted him to fuck her that same way, picturing the whole scene in her head only made it hotter. When Rob reached down and yanked her tights down, she pictured Bella with her legs spread wide. While he was quickly removing his own pants, she kicked those tights off and assumed that same position.

Now naked and fully erect, Rob drew up close between those legs and with one hand, held her down hard against on the table so she couldn’t scramble away. Not that she would try to. With the other, he guided his cock into her dripping pussy. Both of them were picturing the same thing as he started pounding her right there on the kitchen table.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.