Cardiology - Cover

Cardiology

Copyright© 2020 by Westside24

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A spinoff from a prior story Dr. Brandle and tells of a man who gets on with his life after the loss of his wife. There is some sex in the story but this is not intended to be a stroke story. Please don't bother to read the story if that is the type you are looking for.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Paul knew it felt good for him to be back at work and at the same time, he also felt good about the visit with his son and his family. The cutting back on his hours confirmed to him that it was the right thing to do. In two weeks he would be visiting with his daughter’s family. This togetherness of family was what our short life on earth is all about was the thought that went through his mind.

At work, he saw a phone message from Trish that he had in some way overlooked which said he was the winning bidder and would be billed for the two restaurant dinners and the half-day of fishing on the pontoon boat. He also won the Mexican cruise. He was now debating with himself if he should use one of the dinners he had successfully bid on to take Trish to the Embers or if he should do something else. That question was on his mind and he had not yet decided on what to do.

Going down on the elevator Wednesday on his way to work the elevator made a stop on the fifth floor. An attractive lady, somewhere he would guess in her mid-forties walked on to the elevator and seeing Paul said. “Coming down from heaven?”

“No, not yet, maybe in the future I would hope. I am just coming down from the sixth floor. We haven’t met and I am Paul Leonard.”

“Nice meeting you, my name is Vanessa Hutchinson but you can call me Van.”

“I haven’t seen you here before, did you just move in?”

“Yes, my mother Delores and I moved in over the weekend.”

“Since I am assuming you are going to work can I ask what you do?”

“I am the accounting manager at the Wlkinsing Foundation here and just transferred in from Los Angeles.”

On the first floor they exited the elevator but Vanessa stopped and said, “Tell me, do you know anything about the medical clinic here?”

“Some, why are you asking?”

“My mother has a heart condition and I need to find her a cardiologist. I am told there is a cardiologist there and I was wondering if you have heard anything said about him.”

“I have heard people say good things about him. I think he is pretty good.”

She thanked him for the information and wished him a good day before she walked to her car. He watched her nice backside before he walked to his car.

At the clinic, he told Beverly that if a new patient with the first name of Delores calls for an appointment give her one. He said he wasn’t sure but her last name could be Hutchinson. While he said he was closing his practice as to new patients he had already made exceptions in accepting some new patients and this would just be another exception.

That afternoon he made a decision. He phoned Marci on his cellphone. Her caller ID told her who was calling because she answered the call saying, “Yes Paul, what can I do for you?”

“Oh, Marci you could do a lot for me.”

He could hear her laughing after he said that. “Seriously though I was thinking that you had invited me over for a nice meal and I would like to reciprocate. Now I am not a good cook but I can order a mean pizza. So I was wondering if you would like to come over to my place Friday night since you haven’t seen my new condo and have some pizza.”

She said it sounded good and she would be over sometime after six.

On Friday Marci was at his condo about six-thirty. She was wearing tight tan slacks and a somewhat tight sweater which showed her good-sized breasts. She gave him a little kiss and while she was doing this his hand on her back slid down and rubbed her ass. She didn’t rebuke him for doing this. He was making drinks when she asked if she could look around the condo. He told her to look around to her heart’s content. She did do it and was very complimentary as to what she saw.

Handing her a drink he took her out to the balcony for her to see the nice view. He told when it gets dark she needs to look again as at night the view is just as nice.

Paul asked her what type of pizza she preferred. He called in the order and was told it would be about an hour for it to be delivered. While they waited for the pizza they had some small talk with Paul telling her about his trip to San Diego and his forthcoming trip to his daughter for the baptism.

Hearing the buzzer Paul let the pizza delivery man into the building and paid for the pizza. They sat around the kitchen table eating the pizza. Once they had their fill the leftover pizza was put in the refrigerator and the dishes washed and put away.

Paul joined Marci on the couch and put his arm around her. She cuddled up against him.

“You know I have kidded you over time about me being a full-time escort and wanting all the benefits that would come in doing that. You, I think were initially reluctant but went along with my kidding and then maybe not so reluctantly. I want you to know that I honestly feel you are a class act.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.