Cardiology - Cover

Cardiology

Copyright© 2020 by Westside24

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A spinoff from a prior story Dr. Brandle and tells of a man who gets on with his life after the loss of his wife. There is some sex in the story but this is not intended to be a stroke story. Please don't bother to read the story if that is the type you are looking for.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Nothing much was accomplished in the next few days before his date with Trish. Paul checked his e-mails and noticed one from his daughter who gave him the information on when the baptism was for Emily. He responded saying he would be there.

He started thinking about this baptism event and then he started kicking himself mentally in the ass. The reason he was doing that was that he had cut back on the number of days he worked since there were things he wanted to do and what had he done? Nothing other than to get laid. While that wasn’t a bad thing in itself but he knew he should make an effort to do visits with his son. To that end, he sent his son an e-mail asking him what weekend would it is convenient for Paul to come and visit.

Later in the day, Paul received a response from his son which said any weekend was fine and for Paul to pick one and let him know. Kevin said he would pick him up at the airport. Paul responded saying he would pick a weekend and would rent a car so a pickup wouldn’t be necessary.

Looking on the net he found flights leaving from Sacramento that went to San Diego. Checking his schedule he made a flight reservation.

Paul couldn’t help and wonder how his dinner date with Trish would go has he was pressing her doorbell button. When she opened the door his look at her told him it was off to a good start. She was wearing a dress which was cut tight enough to show the very nice curves of her figure. Her long dishwater blond hair was worn down. The makeup she had on emphasized the very attractive woman she was. He complimented on her looks. She thanked him in saying that has it’s always nice to hear words like that.

It was a short but pleasant drive to Parenti’s made so by Trish’s dress being at her mid-thigh and the scent of her perfume in the car. They had a pleasant conversation about things happening at the club. She did say she received notice that Pat Burns was canceling her membership because she was relocating.

Dinner at the restaurant was nice. Paul noticed that Trish was getting some admiring looks from some of the male diners. She seemed to be interested in how things were going at Paul’s practice in the new location. Since in his opinion there wasn’t much occurring which was out of the ordinary he told her in generalities of what occurs in a given week.

When they started to leave the restaurant a lady who was dining there came up to Trish and asked her if she was the Weather Lady on channel 10. Paul thought this was the same lady who had asked Pat about her being on TV. Trish thanked her for the compliment but told her that wasn’t her.

On the walk to the car, they laughed about this lady asking her question to Trish.

During the drive back Paul said he had a very nice time tonight. Trish said she too did have a nice time. Paul said he had that other coupon for the Embers and asked her if she would help him use it but he wasn’t sure when that could be. Trish said for him to call her when he knew that could be and she would do what she could to be available.

At her condo, he watched her nice backside in her walking into the building. There was no good night kiss or invitation to go to her condo and he didn’t expect there would be one. He had put a Cialis tablet into his shirt pocket just in case something did happen. He made a note to put the tablet back into the bottle.

Tuesday evening Paul received a phone call From Marci. After asking how things were going she said the reason why she was calling was to invite Paul over tomorrow for a home-cooked meal. Paul maybe by the tone of her voice suspected that there was more than dinner being offered and at the same time she seemed to be hesitant or embarrassed to be doing this invite. Because of that feeling, he didn’t kid her about being a full-time escort and just thanked her for the invite and said he would be there at six. He could hear a little change in her voice when he said he was coming. It sounded was like she felt the pressure was relieved.

With nothing on the tube worth watching in his opinion, Paul signed into his brokerage account online to see what if anything Eva had done. He noticed that a number of his investments had been sold and the funds from the sale were either reinvested in either other holdings or some new investments were purchased. It boiled down to his investments consisting of two ETFs, two mutual funds, and twelve individual stocks. In a way, he felt the pressure on him in doing this investing had been relieved.

In pressing Marci’s doorbell button he thought this could be an interesting night. In preparation, he had taken a Cialis pill and purchased a bottle of wine and a dozen roses. He had become aware that giving a woman flowers was something they appreciated receiving and can be rewarding.

Marci was dressed very nicely he could see after she opened the door. She took the wine and flowers from him placing them on a table. She thanked for coming and moved to give him a short kiss but he made it last longer with putting his hand on the small of her back. His hand then dropped and caressed her butt a little while they were kissing. When the kiss ended she seemed a little flustered but she did not rebuke him for what hand had been doing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.