Cardiology - Cover

Cardiology

Copyright© 2020 by Westside24

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A spinoff from a prior story Dr. Brandle and tells of a man who gets on with his life after the loss of his wife. There is some sex in the story but this is not intended to be a stroke story. Please don't bother to read the story if that is the type you are looking for.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Monday at the office Paul received a phone call from Trish Simon congratulating him that he was the winner of some of the items at the silent auction. She told him he won the dinners at Parenti’s and Embers as well as the cocktail cruise on the pontoon boat. He also was high bidder on the date with Rene Patterson.

“Trish, you mean to say that I was the only bidder on the date with Rene don’t you?”

“Well, there is that too.”

“The only reason I bid on that date with Rene was that no one else had bid. I thought that it would have been embarrassing for all concerned if no one had bid for that date. Tell me what would you have done if that had happened?”

“I would just go to plan B.”

“What pray tell is plan B?”

“It’s a plan that depends on the age of the person being bid on. If this date is an older female person, the date would be told that it was the golf pro was the high bidder. If it is a younger woman then the date would be told it was the golf pro’s assistant who was the high bidder. The pro and his assistant have agreed to do this. If the date is a man and no bids are made then I have two ladies of different ages that have agreed to bite the bullet and say they were the high bidder.”

“I should have known you were prepared for something like that if it was to happen. That being said how would you like to help me use some of my winning bids?”

“Sure, which one?”

“I was thinking the Parenti’s one, that is if you don’t want to be accused of a father-daughter situation.”

“Paul, that is not going to happen, How old do you think I am?”

“Trish, whatever I say is going to get me in trouble so I am not going to say anything.”

“For your information in another month will be forty-three. I know you are fifty-three so a ten-year difference is not that big of a thing for people our ages.”

“Well you don’t look that old but if it won’t bother you it certainly won’t bother me to be seen with a much younger and attractive lady.”

“Jesus, you can really lay it on thick when you want.”

There was a little more talk with Trish giving him her address and agreeing to a six-thirty pickup time.

Monday night Paul received a phone call from Rene Patterson. “I understand you were the high bidder for a date with me. I am calling to see when you want this date to be?”

To Paul, it seemed because of her cool voice that she was roped into this dating thing and was dreading doing this date.

“I was thinking we could do this date in a few weeks. That’s when the fundraising dinner dance for the University’s scholarship fund is held.”

“That would be acceptable as I probably would be expected to attend that fundraiser.”

Now he noticed a change in the tone of her voice. She gave him the contact information as well as her address and an agreed time he could call for her.

The following morning at the elevator he met Eva Cranton and her mother who were also on their way to work. Paul said he understood Eva was a financial advisor from what Steve had said. Paul said Steve explained how she operated and he wanted her to handle his account as he handles Steve’s. He said there were sufficient funds in the account that meets the requirement for her to do the investing.

Eva said would do that and instead of Paul coming to her office it would be more convenient for him to come to her condo tonight at five-thirty and he could sign the forms necessary there for her to do that. She did ask if he would go on the web and print out and bring with him last month’s statement on his accounts.

That evening at Eva’s condo he filled out the forms she gave him and signed the necessary papers to include a power of attorney forms for Eva to be able to trade in his account. She gave a glance at the individual investments in those accounts saying she agreed with some of them but there were a few she was going to sell. She mentioned quickly her reasons why she would sell them.

Paul told her she was the professional so she should do what she thinks is the right thing to do. He was asked if he was looking for growth or income or a combination of both. He told her growth primarily as he had more than sufficient income. As to the amount to be in the money market fund he said he needed for there to be one hundred and thirty thousand dollars now since he has some plans for that amount and after she sees that is markedly reduced then a balance of seventy-five would be sufficient. Also, he said that he expected to be making some good size monthly deposits to the account.

Eva said, “Please understand that I do not handle accounts for tax efficiency. By that, I mean selling stocks that have lost money so you can get a tax write off and maybe buying they back after thirty-one days. Either it is a stock I want to own or don’t want to own and that is why it is or isn’t in your portfolio. There may be an exception to me doing this but so far there hasn’t been one.”

Paul said he understood. He was preparing to leave when Eva invited him to go with her to her mother’s condo for dinner. He accepted her invitation.

At Wanda’s condo, Paul was treated to a nice meal with the main dish being a seafood casserole. The blueberry cheesecake topped off an excellent meal. He told them that if he ate this way every night he would be fat as a pig. He could see that Wanda appreciated his nice words.

The following evening Paul was at Pat’s rental condo. He was holding a dozen roses and a bottle of wine when he pressed the doorbell button. She opened the door and at his first glance of her, he thought she looked great. Her dark hair was being worn down and was complemented by the while pullover and slacks she wore. She accepted the wine and the flowers saying she couldn’t remember the last time someone gave her flowers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.