Cardiology - Cover

Cardiology

Copyright© 2020 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A spinoff from a prior story Dr. Brandle and tells of a man who gets on with his life after the loss of his wife. There is some sex in the story but this is not intended to be a stroke story. Please don't bother to read the story if that is the type you are looking for.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Things were getting back to normal if that could be measured by Paul no longer being offered condolences on Emily’s death. Beverly was doing a super job on outfitting the new location. Most of the major equipment had been delivered or installed but there still were items that were outstanding and necessary before they could be operational.

There was no golf tournament scheduled for today at the club. After a little internal debate with himself, he decided to go to the club for a round of golf. He was paired up with a young couple who were medical students. He couldn’t say how good of students they were but he knew they were much better golfers than he was. They both beat him quite easily on a gross score basis. They turned down his offer to buy them lunch saying they had another commitment.

Paul was in the lounge having a drink when he heard a feminine voice from behind him say, “Hey soldier, buy a lady a drink?”

He recognized the voice as belonging to Marci Como who was an attorney and a longtime friend of his wife. They had co-chaired a few of the fundraising dinners that had been held at the club. Marci was an attorney who had done some legal work for Paul and Emily.

Without fully turning around Paul turned his head a little to the side and said, “If you will place that fine butt of yours on one of the bar stools it will be my pleasure to do that.”

Taking a seat on a barstool next to him Marci said smiling, “So I have a fine butt do I?”

‘You know you do or you wouldn’t wear those tight slacks or those tight tailored pencil skirts.”

“You keep talking like that and I might never leave here, but seriously how are you doing?”

“Things are getting better but they never will be as good as they were. You being here avoids me making a phone call because I do need your legal services.”

“What can I do for you?”

“A couple of things with the first one being I am going to be selling my house and purchasing a condo so I will need you to represent me on those two deals. Also with Emily’s passing, I need to make some changes to my living trust. I want to do some bequests, change the successor trustee and set up some funds for my current and possible future grandchildren to use for schools and if anything is left over for their wellbeing later in life.”

“Sure, no problem in doing that and since I drafted the trust I have a copy on file. Drop me an e-mail and tell me what changes you want to be made. If I need further information I will give you a call.”

Marci asked Paul how things at work were going for him and he told her about moving his practice to the satellite office they were opening in Lake Lancer. He also described the condo he was downsizing to and its location. He reciprocated by asking Marci how things at work were going for her.

“Business is good. Besides the normal type of work as wills, trusts, and real estate, the divorce work is picking up. My latest client is Trish Simon the assistant club manager here.”

“I am sorry to hear that and that is a shame. She is a nice person besides being very good looking with an excellent body, not to say that I have noticed. What happened to cause the divorce if you can say anything?

“It’s her husband who wants the divorce. It’s one of those situations where the grass looks greener. He has become involved with a Darlene Higgins who I am familiar with since I represented her husband on her first divorce. Looks-wise she can’t compare to Trish so she must be something in bed. With some men, there is no accounting for taste. That being said how about you help me out on something I need some help on.”

“What do you need help on?”

“Next Saturday here at the club is the annual fundraising dinner dance for MS. I don’t have an escort and since I am the co-chair for this event it would be a little embarrassing to attend this function stag. Would you mind being my escort?”

“Sure, no problem in me being your escort. I think I have attended every one of those dinners. l will pick you up at six.”

There was some more small talk before Marci excused herself saying she needed to be going.

Paul was at the office early Monday morning. Looking at the appointments for that day he saw all of them were filled. Before he started seeing patients he thought it would be best to check with Carol the office manager to see if he had ruffled her feathers by taking Beverly out of the daily scheduled work duties.

He apologized to Carol for doing that but she said one of the other partners had told her what Paul was going to do and it was no big thing and not to worry about it. Paul thought Carol was a little pissed at what he had done but she had the class to put it behind her. That he was also her boss was probably another reason why she had not become outwardly overly excited at him doing this.

Paul handed her a notice he had prepared which he asked for it be e-mailed to all of his patients. The noticed told of him moving his practice to the Lake Lancer location and gave a tentative effective date when this would occur. It further stated that if any of the patients did not want to go to that location they should call the office and they would be assigned to one of the other cardiologists practicing here.

At the end of the week, Paul had some mixed emotions on how the week went and how it felt to be back at work. He was glad he was working but at the same time he couldn’t help but feel cutting back on the number of days worked would also be enjoyable.

On Saturday when he called for Marci he had to admit and told her that she looked good. She was wearing a blue cocktail dress and while it wasn’t strapless the neckline plunged deeply enough to show she was amply endowed. In keeping with her style, the dress was tight and tailored to show the curves of her hips. He could see that she appreciated the compliment he gave her on her looks.

The dinner dance was a copy of what it had been in the past. There was a large attendance; the expected speeches, followed by some dance music from the usual band. That being said Paul did have a good time which probably was contributed to by the adult beverages he consumed.

On the dance floor with Marci, he quickly discovered that she likes to dance with her body pressed against him. In all the time he had known Marci this was the first time he had danced with her. Her breasts pressing against him was causing him to become aroused. There was a little smile on Marci’s face which he saw that inferred to him she knew this was happening. In an attempt to dampen his arousal he wanted to put some distance between them but she wasn’t letting him do that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.