Cardiology - Cover

Cardiology

Copyright© 2020 by Westside24

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A spinoff from a prior story Dr. Brandle and tells of a man who gets on with his life after the loss of his wife. There is some sex in the story but this is not intended to be a stroke story. Please don't bother to read the story if that is the type you are looking for.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Just before Christmas, Paul firmed up what he hoped his plans would be for the holidays. He planned to visit his daughter for Christmas Eve, take an early morning flight Christmas Day out from Sacramento to San Diego to be with his son, have a date with Pat Burns the following evening, and next morning after flying back to Sacramento pick up his car and drive back to Lake Lancer. He also closed the office till after New Year’s and wrote some checks. He doubled the amount his office staff received as a Christmas bonus and wrote a Christmas check to his housekeeper.

New Year’s Eve was another story. Marci was vising her sister in the Chicago area and wouldn’t be back here at that time. Trish already had a date for that night. Pat Burns was working that evening welcoming in the New Year on TV. That they weren’t available was not a major disappointment since celebrating that evening at the club would bring back many memories of celebrating that evening with Emily. He would be content just to stay at home that evening and do his celebrating by either reading a book or watching television.

For once it turned out what he had planned came to fruition. The time he spent with his daughter’s family and his son’s family was very nice and comforting. They couldn’t show their appreciation enough for the Christmas gifts he gave them. The grandkids were happy with their gifts. Pat Burns was really happy with the gift of jewelry he gave her. If she was any more appreciative he would be in the hospital because of exhaustion. She was one dynamic woman who knew how to make love. He could only wonder what her viewers would think if they knew of how aggressive she was in pursuing sexual pleasure. He wondered what their reaction would be if they could see her in her birthday suit having sex saying, “Harder and go deeper!”

Paul had a little talk with his son about the graduation gift he had given him when he had graduated from high school. That gift was a fishing trip to Alaska where they fished for salmon. Paul said a friend of his at the club had gone fishing at Great Bear Lake in Canada’s Northwest Territories and had enjoyed fishing for Lake Trout, Grayling, and Arctic Char. Paul asked Kevin if he would want to go with him there this coming summer and Kevin said to count him in. Paul said he would handle the flight and the fishing lodge reservations.

Paul was back at his condo on New Year’s Eve. He was in the elevator that morning on his way to do some food shopping. The elevator stopped on the fifth floor and Vanessa Hutchinson stepped into it.

“So you are a cardiologist, are you? Why didn’t you tell me that?”

“I am not sure but for some reason, I wanted to surprise you and by the look on your face I know that I did. It’s too bad I didn’t have a camera to take a picture of that look.”

“Surprise me you did” and she laughed.

“Any big plans for tonight?”

“No, my mother is visiting my sister in Dallas so I will just stay home and watch the tube.”

“Those are my plans as well. Do you want to watch the tube together?”

“Sure, why not.”

Paul told her his unit number and any time after seven was fine with him.

At the store besides buying the items that were on his list he also purchased a shrimp ring, a dip along with some chips, a bottle of champagne, and some other items.

It was about seven-thirty when he heard his doorbell chime. He opened the door and greeted Vanessa. She looked good in the tan slacks and dark blue long sleeve blouse she was wearing. He told that she did look nice and could see she appreciated hearing him say that. He offered her a drink and she accepted. While he was making the drinks she asked if she could look around and he told her to knock herself out.

Handing her the drink she said, “I like how you have decorated your unit.”

“I can’t take credit for that, it was Caroline Ahern, an interior decorator who did the decorating.”

They sat on the couch and looked at the large TV which was turned on. The snacks he purchased were on the coffee table.

While the TV was on they didn’t watch it as they engaged in conversation. Initially, it was the getting to know you type of conversation with each talking about their background, education, and life. Paul mentioned about his wife’s passing because of an aneurysm. Vanessa said her husband was killed some eleven years ago in a car accident with a drunk going the wrong way on the interstate. That was the impetus for her to obtain a CPA designation to find decent employment.

Paul enjoyed talking with Vanessa. She had a nice personality, was intelligent, and laughed at his jokes with him laughing at hers.

The time passed by quickly. With five minutes to go before midnight, Paul opened the chilled bottle of champagne and poured some into two flutes. He handed her one along with a hat that had the New Year on it and a noisemaker.

At the right time, they stood and watched the countdown on the TV. When it was mid-night Vanessa suggested they sing “auld lang syne” which they tried to do although they were not sure of all the words. After that, they toasted each other by clicking their glasses and gave each other what was to be a quick kiss. The kiss lasted longer than it was intended.

Ending the kiss Vanessa put her glass down and then took the glass from Paul’s hand and put it down. Putting both of her arms over Paul’s shoulders she gave him a very nice kiss with a probing tongue.

After that kiss ended she leaned back in his arms which were around her and said, “Normally I am a three-date girl but the dates for me have been few and far in between. I am flexible as to requiring that number of dates and can make an exception for you. You do know what happens then don’t you?”

He, of course, knew what she meant about the three date thing. She then went back to kissing him which he admitted was very enjoyable because she was a good kisser. He had come to learn that he was getting to be a one date guy because of how things had been going for him in his involvement with women.

After a kiss ended Paul didn’t say anything but he looked towards the bedroom then back to her. She broke out into a big smile and they started walking toward the bedroom where they undressed and after reclining on the bed they made love.

Besides being a good kisser Paul discovered that Vanessa was also a good lover. It was a slow and caring foreplay they engaged in before they had intercourse. She had a nice quiet way of telling him that she liked what he was doing and encouraged him to keep doing it. He had not taken a Cialis and it turned out he didn’t need it as he made love to her twice that night.

In the morning he was first to awake and he went to the bathroom to take care of his morning’s business. After doing that he brushed his teeth and gargled with some mouth wash. He put out a new toothbrush, toothpaste, and left the mouth wash on the bathroom counter. As he was getting back into bed he saw Vanessa leave the bed and head to the bathroom. He watched her naked backside as she walked there.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.