Nothing Is Forever; or Is It? - Cover

Preview

Nothing Is Forever; or Is It?

by Pappy

Copyright© 2020 by Pappy

Romantic Story: Somethings are just meant to be, no matter what others may think. The old saying, 'He who has the Gold' makes the rules' may apply here. Anyhow, Ryan, Kate and Pam were not your everyday couple, or was it a triple something? This story makes light of some norms and highlights the rules one is expected to live by as no longer valid. That old, 'Do unto others what you would have done to you' still applies today.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Celebrity   Sharing   Nudism   Slow  

To set the stage I guess, Grandfather had the brains and a good deal of cash. From that, he made a trust for me and when I was 18, I got an annual stipend, I guess you’d call it. When I was 18, that amount was a variable amount and equaled a percentage of what the previous year’s net(after taxes) profit was. The executor told me when I hit 21 I would have 100% of the net profit less expenses; then at 25, the total trust would be mine to do whatever I wanted with it.

I said Grandfather was a very smart man who knew more about me than I did and that I would need to learn more about keeping the money safe. Mother and Father had spent every last dime he left them and were looking for more from MY Trust. Quote the Raven, NEVERMORE they were told in no uncertain terms, by Mr. Grimes. They decided that the grass was greener with someone else, so they split. My offer to buy the house from them made everyone happy that mattered, namely me. The fund manager authorized a 10 year loan for 80% of the house value from the investment firm and the trust paid the additional 20%, well almost.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.